Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

GEVALIA STAINLESS STEEL 12 CUP COFFEE MAKER $14.95

2 posters

Go down

GEVALIA STAINLESS STEEL 12 CUP COFFEE MAKER $14.95 Empty GEVALIA STAINLESS STEEL 12 CUP COFFEE MAKER $14.95

Post by Deedee Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:13 am

http://www.gevalia.com/gevaliakaffe.aspx?cm_sp=Gutter-_-008%20Gevalia%20Kaffe%20at%20Home%2014%2095%20Offer-_-Gifts%20&%20Specialties:%20Limited%20Time%20Only

GEVALIA STAINLESS STEEL 12 CUP COFFEE MAKER $14.95 Twocoffeebox_SC500Scoop_1204
Try Gevalia and Get This
Coffee Bundle for Only $14.95!

* FREE 12 Cup Programmable Stainless Steel Coffeemaker & Stainless Steel Coffee Scoop

* Coffee delivered direct to your door on a schedule you set

* NO obligation. Keep the gifts even if you don't continue to enjoy our direct delivery program

* Our "love your coffee or it's free" guarantee
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

GEVALIA STAINLESS STEEL 12 CUP COFFEE MAKER $14.95 Empty Re: GEVALIA STAINLESS STEEL 12 CUP COFFEE MAKER $14.95

Post by Deedee Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:14 am

THIS IS NICE....I MIGHT GO FOR THIS ONE IF I CAN GET ALLESE TO ORDER IT FOR ME. SHE DON'T DRINK JAVA SO SHE'D HAVE NO NEED OF IT HERSELF!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

GEVALIA STAINLESS STEEL 12 CUP COFFEE MAKER $14.95 Empty Re: GEVALIA STAINLESS STEEL 12 CUP COFFEE MAKER $14.95

Post by Laura Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:21 pm

soooo i got this and WHAT A NIGHTMARE they are! i got exactly what was pictured for $14.95 and i ordered a 40 pack of filters for $1.69. well i get the box...oh first they said in an email your free gift is on the way with your first order and said on the receipt in the box enjoy your free gift..... i open the box and there is no free gift and no filters. i call and say i didnt get them and he says we can ship them with your next order!!!!! i said no, i paid for them! so he says they only charged the cc the $14.95 but i cant check yet because its not posted to my bank. then i ask i was wondering if the free gift ships extra because i dont see one in there, just what i paid for. so he said that is the free gift.....???? i said the free gift is something i paid for? he said ya because youre getting it at a cheaper price....ok.... so i said well that is misleading but anyways i want to cancel my membership. he said blah blah i said i guess i understand the free gift thing but to send a confirmation email saying this is what your getting and this is how much youre paying then send something totally different and not give me what i order is ridiculous so yes i still want to cancel. i mean i was gonna cancel anyways but i was gonna wait a little bit.
i wonder when you can join again to get another "Free gift"???? lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down