Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE! OWWWWW!!!

4 posters

Go down

MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE!  OWWWWW!!! Empty MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE! OWWWWW!!!

Post by Kathleen Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:36 pm

Well, I went to dollar general and they had some 75% off sales. So, as I was checking out something for my niece and nephew, (I'm heading into Brooklyn tomorrow to visit) I reached for something on the top shelf and my finger got caught on a box and my fingernail ripped off halfway. To the part where it is down too low....Owwwww! It started bleeding and I couldn't get the rest off because it hurt bigtime......I kept shopping and I saw this spinach dip my niece likes...I pick it up and it slips through my fingers and smashes on the floor. MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE!  OWWWWW!!! 106176 MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE!  OWWWWW!!! 502925 The workers look at me and I kept apologizing. They were very cool about it and kept saying..."Wow, that stuff smells great, I should buy some" as I was slinking out the door.
Next stop Post Office to get my mail and I showed my finger to the mail clerk....she was freaking and couldn't look anymore and gave me a bandaid till I got home. I was able to get the rest of the nail off...yowser....and have lots of bandaids on it now. My typing is very slow due to this......I know it will hurt for a while. It is always an adventure!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE!  OWWWWW!!! Empty Re: MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE! OWWWWW!!!

Post by Deedee Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:13 pm

aaaarrgh!

to me, a broken off fingernail like that is worse than 1000 fingernails on chalkboards. it gives me the heevey jeeveys so bad. I remember when my kids were small, they'd come running up to me with their fingernails half dismembered and bleeding profusely, and I would run for cover!!! Poor girls!

Other than that Kathleen...sorry to hear about your fingernail....now go somewhere else with it!!! go out

lol lol lol
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE!  OWWWWW!!! Empty Re: MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE! OWWWWW!!!

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:13 pm

Kathleen, I know whatcha mean girl. You know the old saying, "When it rains it pours". Well this happends to me alot. My day would end up in a series of freaky events. And by the time I get home ...I wished I had never got out of the house or bed. Because it's like a domino effect. Man, I hate days like that. Where everything seems to go wrong. They suck. MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE!  OWWWWW!!! 831422
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:14 pm

owwwww! i just hit my toe last week on the concrete steps in the garage getting the dryer in.....ripped it down past the skin crying
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Laura wrote:owwwww! i just hit my toe last week on the concrete steps in the garage getting the dryer in.....ripped it down past the skin crying

You, too go out
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:56 pm

Laura wrote:owwwww! i just hit my toe last week on the concrete steps in the garage getting the dryer in.....ripped it down past the skin MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE!  OWWWWW!!! 665132

Sounds painful! Yuck! Feel better..
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:58 pm

Deedee wrote:aaaarrgh!

to me, a broken off fingernail like that is worse than 1000 fingernails on chalkboards. it gives me the heevey jeeveys so bad. I remember when my kids were small, they'd come running up to me with their fingernails half dismembered and bleeding profusely, and I would run for cover!!! Poor girls!

Other than that Kathleen...sorry to hear about your fingernail....now go somewhere else with it!!! MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE!  OWWWWW!!! 89529

Ok.....hahahaha....I'll send you a picture! MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE!  OWWWWW!!! 561787

MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE!  OWWWWW!!! 502925 MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE!  OWWWWW!!! 502925 MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE!  OWWWWW!!! 502925
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:00 pm

Yes lsmile.....somedays I shouldn't leave the house! MY DOLLAR GENERAL EXPERIENCE!  OWWWWW!!! 94725
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:46 pm

no please no no no pictures!!!! argh
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down