Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Does anyone here play the Club Bing Games?

5 posters

Go down

Does anyone here play the Club Bing Games? Empty Does anyone here play the Club Bing Games?

Post by Deedee Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:47 pm

This is the games that used to be called Club.Live.com through MSN games????

You can play games for points then after you accumulate so many points you can turn them in for great prizes. Well, I played and played and played and I finally decided to redeem my points for a bunch of cool stuff. Mainly exercise gear, but some games and t-shirts, too.

Anyway, I am wondering if anyone on here has redeemed their points with these guys yet? Because it says that it takes up to 12 weeks to get your stuff. And the email confirmation I got was a little hokey. I mean, it said I was going to get a SECOND confirmation email as soon as it was verified that I was a real person, but that was like WEEKS ago. My friend says that the 2nd verification email doesn't come until the stuff is about to mail out...but I happen to know that she hasn't ever redeemed any points through these guys, (so how does she know? Hmmmm) Anyway, I was hoping someone who actually HAS redeemed points through these guys could enlighten me.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here play the Club Bing Games? Empty Re: Does anyone here play the Club Bing Games?

Post by Laura Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:07 pm

YES, I HAVE RECEIVED 3 DIFFERENT THINGS THROUGH THEM. ONE WAS JUST A RINGTONE (AND THAT TOOK FOREVER) BUT THE OTHER TWO WERE ACTUAL PRIZES THAT WERE SENT IN THE MAIL AND I GOT BOTH TIMES.

HOWEVER, I HAVENT CASHED OUT POINTS SINCE THEY BECAME CLUB BING, BUT I ASSUME THEY WILL BE JUST AS GOOD.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here play the Club Bing Games? Empty Re: Does anyone here play the Club Bing Games?

Post by Deedee Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:21 pm

But Laura, how long did it take to get your stuff from them? I am with LDL, it is the same company, just the name has changed, so it should be the same. But like, let me see here, I redeemed these points on 5/10/09 and they said they'd have a SECOND confirmation email to me...but i only got ONE confirmation email.
I don't know, it is just making it hard to really get into playing again. The only reason I play is for points because I have "played out" all the good games now anyway. And if I am not going to get my stuff then I am not going to help them get their search engine traffic...which is the real reason behind the games, is to create traffic for their search engine so they can charge more for advertising.

So if the email is going to change to Bing, too, what will it be e-bing instead of email? Okay, that was dumb, I admit it was dumb!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:30 pm

i cant remember really how long it took but i dont think it was that long. the ringtone i got took about that long. now, if you still have your confirmation email you can ask them the status of when its going to ship, etc.

i know what you mean about tired of the games but they do send their stuff out. i got a computer game, netball game and the ringtone. good stuff.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:40 am

I love Club Bing!! Ive been playing on there for a while, and have gotten quite a bit. Some stuff takes awhile to get here (the full 12 weeks) other stuff comes within 5 weeks. I think it just depends on when you cash in your tickets. They probably only send stuff out at certain times. Ive noticed that when I cash in my tickets at different times in a month, all of my prizes show up in the same week. Anyone else notice that?
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:13 pm

well i never have gotten more than 1 prize at a time but i know that ringtone took a ridiculous amount of time, so i dont doubt they only do things at a certain time!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:57 pm

Well, two of the things I ordered was pc games and all they are supposed to do is email me the code. So I have no idea what the hold up for those two things would be??? I have actually went and BOUGHT one of the games that I ordered through them because I was tired of waiting for it!!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:05 am

Does anyone get late tracking # emails from them? Every once in a while, got one yesturday, they will send me the tracking info for something I got months ago. Yesturday, it was a cookbook, I got back in March. I was hoping it was for the book I cashed in my tickets for. That was forever ago. That is the only thing Im waiting on, I havent cashed in for a long time. .
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:12 pm

yes, they sent me an apology saying they were behind and would send item asap, then recredited my account, then sent mistake email and took the credits back.... lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:41 pm

Yeah, I got a prize for redeming some points on there too. It was that aluminum water bottle by Sigg. it was cool. I forgot how long it took but like 5 weeks or so. I'm saving all my points for something really good and something I need. So ever since they change there name to Bing I haven't cashed in any points yet. But I would think they would send there stuff out still. They are the same company but just changed the name. If I were you I would sent Bing an email with your concerns in the matter. And see what they say back. Doesn't hurt to try. Wink
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:40 pm

I just cashed in my tickets for the Razor Scooter this weekend!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:13 am

New prizes added!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:53 pm

You have to download the toolbar and do 1 search on it to become VIP. You not only get offered other prizes, but you get discounts on some of the regular prizes as well. Also, you get 1 point per search up to 10 times a day in your toolbar.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Apr 01, 2010 5:55 pm

I ordered the watch for my husband today. Thank goodness, because I just looked back at the prizes and they are now out of them. So I must have got the last one.
Also, they are in the proccess of adding new prizes.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:35 pm

yay, is that the watch you wanted??!!!! no, you wanted one for you right?

cant wait for more prizes! now i just have to earn points lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:15 am

I got the mens watch that we had to vote for a few months back. But yes, I also got the watch I wanted a few months ago. Its so pretty.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:14 pm

New prizes added!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:22 am

Cool. Thanks. I will check it out. Smile
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:54 pm

DOUBLE TICKETS DAY!!!

I cashed in for the electric griddle a few weeks ago. I started playing again after taking a few months off. I got burnt out on it.
Also, they added more games to the 2 hidden picture ones (at least they are new to me!!)
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:07 pm

yeeee haaawww! yay Patty! i love double tickets day !!! im trying to earn a lot of points to get that Fossil sunglasses!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:17 pm

Those are cheap too. Like 7000-ish right?
I need to start stocking up on video games for Christmas. I have 3 accounts with them so at least it wont take as long.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:54 pm

yep 7,550
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:25 pm

Does anyone here play the Club Bing Games? Hero_1e
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down