Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

hissprout's virtual baby shower to be continued....!!!!

+4
hissprout
Deedee
Patty432
Laura
8 posters

Go down

hissprout's virtual baby shower to be continued....!!!! Empty hissprout's virtual baby shower to be continued....!!!!

Post by Laura Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:12 pm

OKAY!!!! patty had a great idea for a virtual baby shower for yours truly- hah just kidding, for hissprout!
sooooo, here is about how it would go:
around january(since we will know the sex of the baby and after the holidays) we would have the virtual baby shower and it would be the same as a regular one just on the internet.
anyone that would like to send hissprout anything can do so by pming her and asking her for her addy. there is NO OBLIGATION to do so! it is just for fun and anyone who wishes to aprticipate is more than welcome!
ideas for things to send could be as little as coupons to as big as WHATEVER you want. im sure she will appreciate!
THIS TOPIC is for anyone who has additional ideas as for what we can do for the shower???
hissprout's virtual baby shower to be continued....!!!! 337464
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

hissprout's virtual baby shower to be continued....!!!! Empty Re: hissprout's virtual baby shower to be continued....!!!!

Post by Patty432 Sat Sep 12, 2009 2:21 pm

Sounds great Laura!!! Any ideas for games and such would be great.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

hissprout's virtual baby shower to be continued....!!!! Empty Re: hissprout's virtual baby shower to be continued....!!!!

Post by Deedee Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:24 pm

uh, since it is a virtual baby shower, don't we have to send her virtual gifts???

lol j/k
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Sat Sep 12, 2009 3:37 pm

lol.. ha ha ha ha ha.. virtual gifts would be great Smile lol.. i wasn't expecting anything at all you all are too nice.
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:18 pm

well then here's a virtual blank check, go ahead and get ANYTHING you want!!!

LOL LOL LOL
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:21 pm

lol
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:59 pm

lol
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:05 pm

Good...I am glad there is a separate thread for this party for Hissprout! HooHoo!!!!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:06 pm

hissprout's virtual baby shower to be continued....!!!! 502925
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:33 pm

Sprout, I got the Weil Baby house party, so you will be getting lots of goodies from me!
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:41 pm

la.vie.boheme wrote:Sprout, I got the Weil Baby house party, so you will be getting lots of goodies from me!

OoO.. lots of goodies sounds good. Thank you so much! Smile
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:44 pm

hissprout wrote:
la.vie.boheme wrote:Sprout, I got the Weil Baby house party, so you will be getting lots of goodies from me!

Your part of our family now Sprout, we couldnt be happier for you.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:50 pm

yeah, your baby is going to have tons of proud Auntees and Uncles!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:55 pm

Deedee wrote:yeah, your baby is going to have tons of proud Auntees and Uncles!!!

and free samples... hissprout's virtual baby shower to be continued....!!!! 502925
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:57 pm

that too lol
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:55 am

hissprout wrote:

You are very welcome!
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:46 am

I've had some bad problems giving people my address and stuff over the internet for swaps and stuff about 2 years ago. I vowed never to do it again. It was a live and learn lesson for me.
So pardon me if I don't participate on this but I do wish you the best Sprout.
Trust is an issue with me. And I have plenty of reason why.
But I would give you a basket full of baby stuff, like baby powder, baby shampoo, balmex, baby wipes, baby clothes for bathtime, baby toys and diapers. hissprout's virtual baby shower to be continued....!!!! 337464
It's the thought that counts right??? hissprout's virtual baby shower to be continued....!!!! 809394
I still think your great and wish you all the best. Hey, is your family gonna give you a real babyshower overthere though?
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:20 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:I've had some bad problems giving people my address and stuff over the internet for swaps and stuff about 2 years ago. I vowed never to do it again. It was a live and learn lesson for me.
So pardon me if I don't participate on this but I do wish you the best Sprout.
Trust is an issue with me. And I have plenty of reason why.
But I would give you a basket full of baby stuff, like baby powder, baby shampoo, balmex, baby wipes, baby clothes for bathtime, baby toys and diapers. hissprout's virtual baby shower to be continued....!!!! 337464
It's the thought that counts right??? hissprout's virtual baby shower to be continued....!!!! 809394
I still think your great and wish you all the best. Hey, is your family gonna give you a real babyshower overthere though?

Have no clue if anybody is giving a baby shower since this is baby number six for us. ha ha ha ha ha! He has two, my daughter, then the last three our ours. WOO! Nothing like a challenge, huh? lol. Thank you for the wishes, they are greatly appreciated. Smile hissprout's virtual baby shower to be continued....!!!! 702169
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down