Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free T-Shirt From American Spirit -Submit Story- 6/01/10

5 posters

Go down

Free T-Shirt From American Spirit -Submit Story- 6/01/10 Empty Free T-Shirt From American Spirit -Submit Story- 6/01/10

Post by flameworker Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:54 pm

https://www.nascigs.com/Login/tabid/157/Default.aspx?returnurl=%2fSmoker-Stories%2fSubmit-a-Story.aspx%3fref%3dnascigs%26refsrc%3d%2fSmoker-Stories%2fSubmit-a-Story.asp

Free T-Shirt For Submitting A Story

Have you told us your story?

Smoker Stories is a chance for you to tell us your best Natural American Spirit stories. They can be as long or as short as you wish. This collaborative effort showcases what it means to be a Natural American Spirit smoker.

To be a part of Smoker Stories, all you need to do is submit your personal story to us in written, video, or audio format. Everyone who submits a valid entry will receive a free 100% organic cotton T-shirt.

We've included below a couple examples of stories sent to us a few months back, just to give you an idea of what we've received so far. Yours can be much different, of course.

Click on the link below to download the Smoker Stories submission form.

Download Submission Form - First You Have To Sign-In Or Sign-Up

Feel free to submit as many stories as you like, but since we want to have enough T-shirts for everyone, we're limiting the offer to one T-shirt per person. You must be 21 or older to participate. Smoker Stories is a continuing program; submissions for this round will be accepted until June 1, 2010.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Free T-Shirt From American Spirit -Submit Story- 6/01/10 Empty Re: Free T-Shirt From American Spirit -Submit Story- 6/01/10

Post by jersma Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:56 pm

i am just not creative enough for this crying i do like the water bottle i got from them.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Free T-Shirt From American Spirit -Submit Story- 6/01/10 Empty Re: Free T-Shirt From American Spirit -Submit Story- 6/01/10

Post by Deedee Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:13 pm

they won't touch me becasue I can't verify my age. i have tried giving them my DL# but it shows my old addy on it. Grrrr....one of these days i will get it all straightened out!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Deedee wrote:they won't touch me becasue I can't verify my age. i have tried giving them my DL# but it shows my old addy on it. Grrrr....one of these days i will get it all straightened out!
i didnt have to verify my age last time - should i be insulted????? boxing
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:54 pm

jeez, i can't even enter their sit ew/o verifying my age...which is weird becasue I have gotten their coupons in the past, but since i moved its diff info on it. grrrr
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Sat Sep 12, 2009 7:14 am

i am interested in the FREE aspect of this offer only. ( the t shirt ) i have recieved other offers from them ( few packs of smokes which were already $5 each before the new taxes ) but i declined this offer and its because i dont like basically selling the rights to my photos/story for the shirt. maybe that sounds silly but i dont feel like it is at all. they want too much for too little. ( plus i hate photos of me. ) i will let all rednecks have this one ( no offense intended lol ) check out some of their entries i dont want to be grouped in there.

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:00 pm

promo over
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down