Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Starter Shaving Kit at The Art Of Shaving Stores

3 posters

Go down

Free Starter Shaving Kit at The Art Of Shaving Stores Empty Free Starter Shaving Kit at The Art Of Shaving Stores

Post by jersma Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:37 am

http://www.theartofshaving.com/taos6/home.php

enter your email then you get a coupon emailed to you. you need to take the free coupon to one of their stores.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Free Starter Shaving Kit at The Art Of Shaving Stores Empty Re: Free Starter Shaving Kit at The Art Of Shaving Stores

Post by K_to_the_L Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:11 pm

i tried this and it MUST be a retail outlet ( just the art of shaving store not a store that carries their products ) i was pleasantly embarassed at neiman marcus/nordstrom/saks 5th ave. (yeah i dont give up easy) embarassing me in fact just makes me more persistent ( so i can give you the finger once i get it and i am leaving if you hassle me lol ) if i had a car i swear i woulda drove all the way Tampa-Miami to get this for me and my uncle. ( miami,w. palm beach is their only FL retail outlets ) o well ...

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Free Starter Shaving Kit at The Art Of Shaving Stores Empty Re: Free Starter Shaving Kit at The Art Of Shaving Stores

Post by Patty432 Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:19 am

They are now only offering free shipping on $50 purchase, nothing free emailed to you anymore
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down