Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee

+6
hissprout
Laura
Terri77
jersma
Deedee
lsmile4freebies
10 posters

Go down

The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee Empty The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:53 am

Just wanted to say thank you Laura and Deedee for such a wonderful site you have created between the both of you girls.

It's come a long way and I just had to tell you the wonderful job you have done here.

I love the fact that you say this site is for all of us members. Makes me feel at home.

I love the way you change around the smilies and put the coolest bigger smilies on here that we can't resist and do love to use to express ourselves with.

I love the way you have created a photo gallery area for our members to put pictures of both samples we get or of ourselves.
I love the way it is soooo easy to put a picture of an avatar and signature in here unlike other freebie sites that are just so complicated. This one in here is easy as pie. Just copy IMG link onto the blank space in your profile>signature>or avatar. LOVE THIS FEATURE!!! LOVE IT!!!!

I also love the way you have this site set up with all different catagories to go to. And love that you have set up different threads for different things for people as well as putting catalogs, their own website if they want to and I like that you have a chat box in case someone needs to chat about something in detail.

I love the way you have the members move up there status to different names once they reach certain amount of posts.

I love that no matter what, the people who created this site which are Laura and Deedee if one is not here the other is. And they just participate in everything too and not just make the site and split. Thank you for being so involved.

And I love the way you do the contest and give the prizes as you say and keep your word. That means alot to me and our members.

I love they way you make polls to see what our members like an dislike, which tells us you do care about what we feel and think.

Once and last. Thanks so much for opening this terrific site. And keeping it real, honest and safe for all of us. Way to go on your efforts. They did pay off.

From one happy member,
lsmile4freebies. The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 561787
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee Empty Re: The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee

Post by Deedee Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:08 am

Ismile, you made me cry!!! Happy tears! The things you bring up are things that are important to us, and it really feels good to know that someone noticed! thank you so much for taking the time to point out the fact that you have noticed. now i need to go blow my nose!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee Empty Re: The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee

Post by jersma Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:14 am

lsmile4freebies wrote:Just wanted to say thank you Laura and Deedee for such a wonderful site you have created between the both of you girls.

It's come a long way and I just had to tell you the wonderful job you have done here.

I love the fact that you say this site is for all of us members. Makes me feel at home.

I love the way you change around the smilies and put the coolest bigger smilies on here that we can't resist and do love to use to express ourselves with.

I love the way you have created a photo gallery area for our members to put pictures of both samples we get or of ourselves.
I love the way it is soooo easy to put a picture of an avatar and signature in here unlike other freebie sites that are just so complicated. This one in here is easy as pie. Just copy IMG link onto the blank space in your profile>signature>or avatar. LOVE THIS FEATURE!!! LOVE IT!!!!

I also love the way you have this site set up with all different catagories to go to. And love that you have set up different threads for different things for people as well as putting catalogs, their own website if they want to and I like that you have a chat box in case someone needs to chat about something in detail.

I love the way you have the members move up there status to different names once they reach certain amount of posts.

I love that no matter what, the people who created this site which are Laura and Deedee if one is not here the other is. And they just participate in everything too and not just make the site and split. Thank you for being so involved.

And I love the way you do the contest and give the prizes as you say and keep your word. That means alot to me and our members.

I love they way you make polls to see what our members like an dislike, which tells us you do care about what we feel and think.

Once and last. Thanks so much for opening this terrific site. And keeping it real, honest and safe for all of us. Way to go on your efforts. They did pay off.

From one happy member,
lsmile4freebies. The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 561787

what she said! lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:15 am

Deedee wrote:Ismile, you made me cry!!! Happy tears! The things you bring up are things that are important to us, and it really feels good to know that someone noticed! thank you so much for taking the time to point out the fact that you have noticed. now i need to go blow my nose!!!
Of course I noticed silly. I meant everything I said from the bottom of my heart. Your site is great!! I'm so happy to know you both are letting the sunshine through and making it the best it can be.
Keep up the good work. The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 373257
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:30 am

I agree 100% with Ismiles..great post their girlie The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 737763 and to Dee & Laura The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 796435 The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 89397 The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 861733 The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 424950
Terri77
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:39 am

thank you all so much FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART! We both enjoy being here as much as the next person does and you all make it so easy to enjoy being here, not only for freebies but for friends as well!
I honestly hope that everyone here can feel like they belong and give their opinion without being chastised or frowned upon because we count on you to keep this site the way it is!
thank you
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by hissprout Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:16 pm

Ismile said everything and more!! I agree 100%. I know I haven't been on here as "long" as some other members, but you guys make it fun, and make it feel like home. Smile Thank you
hissprout
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:03 pm

yay I love how the people on this site are so friendly. I feel like I've really met some awesome people/friends. I also love how there are always so many freebies and everyone helps to contribute to the site. Thanks everyone for your help here and thanks Deedee and Laura for giving us crazed freebie fanatics a place to belong. My family thinks I'm crazy. holy cow

ismile you rock!! hug

Deedee.....would you like a tissue sample..... LOL comfort
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:58 pm

Thanks lsmile....couldn't say it better myself! Thank you all.....great site, great people, great fun~~~~~ The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 561787
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:09 pm

The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 290178 I LOVE YOU ALL ....

FOR....

LOVING ME.

I LOVE YOU ALL TOO!!!! The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 373257
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:24 pm

LOVE YOU!!!!!!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SWEETEST, KINDEST PERSON I HAVE MET! GLAD TO KNOW YOU!The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 861733
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:10 pm

Kathleen wrote:LOVE YOU!!!!!!! YOU ARE ONE OF THE MOST SWEETEST, KINDEST PERSON I HAVE MET! GLAD TO KNOW YOU!The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 861733
Aww. Gee Kathleen , that was so kind of you to say. You made my day!! I'm glad I met you too my cyber friend. The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 424950 The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 427882
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:50 pm

I can't add any sentiment because everything has already been said! thanks Laura & Deedee for making this a wonderful place!
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:18 pm

la.vie.boheme wrote:I can't add any sentiment because everything has already been said! thanks Laura & Deedee for making this a wonderful place!
I know, I know.... The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 253123 you can whip up some of your famous wonderful waffles for Deedee and Laura. They would come over for sure!!!! The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 809394
Better get to shopping. The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 836754
They are coming over for breakfast this friday morning!!! The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee 262114
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:24 pm

Thank you Deedee and Laura for all that you have done!! You both have really made this site feel like a second home and welcome everyone with open arms. Thank you for all you do for us!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:50 pm

The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee Thank-you
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Sep 10, 2009 9:21 pm

thank you all!! one big happy family!!!
The Good Things About This Site! Thanks Laura and Deedee Friendsonlinespecial
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down