Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Make-up bag for joining the VIP mailing list

4 posters

Go down

Free Make-up bag for joining the VIP mailing list Empty Free Make-up bag for joining the VIP mailing list

Post by Deedee Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:51 pm

http://www.theslimmingsolution.com

This sends a confirmation email, so make sure you give them a working email addy

While supplies last!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Free Make-up bag for joining the VIP mailing list Empty Re: Free Make-up bag for joining the VIP mailing list

Post by ldl511 Sun Jul 26, 2009 2:49 pm

I signed up for this. It never came.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Free Make-up bag for joining the VIP mailing list Empty Re: Free Make-up bag for joining the VIP mailing list

Post by Deedee Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:59 pm

well it was only on here a month ago, until something has been past for like three months you can still have hope that it will come.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:39 pm

Well I signed up for mine on June 17, 2009. So it's been like a little over a month now for me? like 5 weeks and 5 days today. HHmmm it might or might not come. You know there were probably lots of people who signed up for this so it may take them awhile to get the stuff to everyone if that is the case.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:39 pm

Yeah, I was just saying that you can't hardly say that it "NEVER" came when its only been a month or so since you ordered it. I think Ldl is just a little anxious!!!! bounce
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:18 pm

I signed up a bit ago to but I always get things like 2-3 weeks after everyone else does. confused
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Deedee wrote:Yeah, I was just saying that you can't hardly say that it "NEVER" came when its only been a month or so since you ordered it. I think Ldl is just a little anxious!!!! bounce
Well I can say I blame her cause you have to admit it is an awesome! freebie after all!!!Once it comes to one person at least we know it's on it's way to us. dancing tomato
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:47 pm

flameworker wrote:I signed up a bit ago to but I always get things like 2-3 weeks after everyone else does. confused
Because that all depends on where you live. Location on how far we are or how close we are to the company. See what I mean? And they might do this too. Like they might mail out Ohio one day, and Florida another day, and Texas another day. Just a guess . I really don't know But it would seem easier. HHmm. confused
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:21 pm

It's just funny because I usually know ahead of time what to be expecting. awesome! I know someone in my state that got her shirt like 3 weeks before me and I ordered first. We don't live that far away from eachother. I was starting to give up and then when I leat expected it I actually got two. dance" smilieid="30" />
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:26 pm

That happened to Deedee with a t-shirt also.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 26, 2009 10:27 pm

flameworker wrote:It's just funny because I usually know ahead of time what to be expecting. awesome! I know someone in my state that got her shirt like 3 weeks before me and I ordered first. We don't live that far away from eachother. I was starting to give up and then when I leat expected it I actually got two. dance" smilieid="30" />
Well then I don't know what the heck it is. hhmmm..I wonder if they go by a list of some sort.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down