Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

free bone marrow donor kit

2 posters

Go down

free bone marrow donor kit Empty free bone marrow donor kit

Post by Laura Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:45 pm

i think is such a great idea and very nice of this company to do for them!

borrowed from FW:
Call it a shameless promotion if you want but I'm posting it anyway. A friends daughter is dying of cancer. Luckily, through corporate donation (I believe), they are getting free test kits from the national bone marrow registry for everyone who applies. Here are the details:

To Register Online:
Go to http://www.marrow.org/JOIN/Join_Now/join_now.html

1. After you click the link above, you will see “Join Now”
2. Scroll down and check the boxes in Step 1 (ignore any reference to cost; you do not pay anything when you use your code)
3. In order to continue the registration process, you must agree to the terms of use and sign the consent through electronic signature
4. Enter your information
5. Enter Code: Mya829 (Case sensitive)
6. Once the form is complete, the system will automatically send a swab kit to your residence, with a self-addressed, returned envelope
7. Urgent: As soon as you receive the swab kit in the mail, immediately swab and mail off the envelope so your results will be in the National Marrow Donor Registry as soon as possible. It can take up to 6 weeks to tissue type, so the earlier you send in your kit, the better.

I get nothing out of this but you will be put into a national database and may end up saving someone's life. Here is the FB page for the little girl's cause: https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event ... 5103&ref...
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

free bone marrow donor kit Empty Re: free bone marrow donor kit

Post by lexus1 Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:06 pm

awww wont let me do it cause of Fibromyalgia
(auto-immune problem) I should of realized that one...
duh
lexus1
lexus1
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down