Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

free painting from ali spagnola

Go down

free painting from ali spagnola Empty free painting from ali spagnola

Post by Laura Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:11 pm

http://alispagnola.com/Free/

I want you to have my art. It is priceless. As in, I haven't put a price on it. I can't make sense of putting a price on my work. But that doesn't mean I shouldn't get rid of it. I can't keep all of these paintings so you should own one. I'm giving them away to anyone that asks. So take one. Its Fine Art, I swear.

free painting from ali spagnola Beerfree painting from ali spagnola Duckfree painting from ali spagnola Guitarfree painting from ali spagnola Planetfree painting from ali spagnola Skullfree painting from ali spagnola Turtlefree painting from ali spagnola Hydrant

How to request:
Email me at ali.spagnola@gmail.com to request a painting. You can be as specific as you'd like when telling me what you want. What should be the subject? What colors should I use? Or you can leave it up to me. You could even ask for one you see on this site. I specialize in cute things so if you don't tell me otherwise, it's going to be adorable. But more importantly, its going to be FREE. I won't even charge you for shipping for fear of that seeming like a price.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

free painting from ali spagnola Empty Re: free painting from ali spagnola

Post by Laura Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:19 pm

artist request removal
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down