Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Smiley Cookies Review

2 posters

Go down

Smiley Cookies Review  Empty Smiley Cookies Review

Post by sunrae Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:47 pm

Smiley Cookies Review  Smiley10

The Company
It started as a half-baked idea more than 20 years ago — a smiley cookie as the vehicle to communicate the ethos of a restaurant — Eat’n Park, the Place for Smiles. Soon our cookie became not just the signifier of a delightful family dining experience, but a symbol of commitment to community and charitable giving, indeed, the mascot of the company. (Who knew a six-foot walking sugar cookie would have such draw. You have to be cracking a smile by now!)

Today, every child that dines at Eat’n Park receives the surprise of a buttery, rich, delicious smiley cookie, totaling more than 1 million free cookie treats each year. Every day, our cookies are distributed to community, charity and fundraising events. Every year, more than 200,000 smiling cookies are donated to local non-profit organizations. That’s a lot to smile about.

And now, our smile has gotten even bigger with our online cookie delivery company — fresh-baked, hand-iced Smiley Cookies delivered all over the country — fast and fresh. Smiles for miles each and every day!

Smiley Cookies Review  Dscn0812

The Review
The generous people at Smiley Cookie sent me a box of their cookies to review. They came in an adorable smile covered box and inside was the cutest little Smiley Cookies I had ever seen. Inside the cookies were shrink wrapped to keep them nice and fresh.

These smiley faced cookies are a lot larger than your typical iced sugar cookie. They are a butter bakery style sugar cookie coated with a layer of sweet frosting. My hubby and grandkids gobbled them up in no time flat. I loved the buttery sugar cookie and the icing added a sweet touch.

Just look at them, they are the cutest cookies ever!

Smiley Cookies Review  Dscn0813

Smiley Cookies are available for any occasion including the holidays, you can even customize the cookies by choosing your own colors and shapes.

Smiley Cookies are baked fresh and frosted by hand daily with only the finest ingredients in their totally nut free bakery and their line of kosher cookies are certified kosher.

They don’t only have cookies check out their coffee, cups and mugs. Or need something really special? Check out their line of super cute Gift Baskets sure to bring a smile to the recipients face.

Smiley Cookies Review  10051-10 Smiley Cookies Review  10004-11 Smiley Cookies Review  10095-10

Smiley Cookies are great for business meetings, bridal showers, weddings, anniversaries, baby showers, reunions and any number of other sundry occasions, their custom cookie gifts add a personal touch to your signature affair and a delightful bite to your party spread.

You can purchase Smiley Cookies online at www.smileycookie.com.
Follow them on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on products and contests/specials.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure

Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product(s) received.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Smiley Cookies Review  Empty Re: Smiley Cookies Review

Post by i love katelyn Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:20 pm

oh how cute they look good!
i love katelyn
i love katelyn
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down