Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

SkinIt Custom Covers, Cases and Skins for Electronics Review

5 posters

Go down

SkinIt Custom Covers, Cases and Skins for Electronics Review Empty SkinIt Custom Covers, Cases and Skins for Electronics Review

Post by sunrae Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:52 pm

SkinIt Custom Covers, Cases and Skins for Electronics Review Mom_sp10

The Company
Skinit, Inc. is the industry leader in consumer personalization for electronic devices. Our online ordering and customization tools allow you personalize thousands of devices. Make your cell phone, MP3 player, laptop, PDA device, camera, or gaming device as unique as you are. Show off your style, support your favorite team, or truly express yourself with custom skins you design.

Skinit has thousands of designs including top brands in sports, entertainment, and art, as well as our Customizer™ tool that lets you design your own using photos, images, text, symbols and many of our designs to create entirely personalized skins. Show your passion or create something entirely new, and unique.

At Skinit, we invite you to transform your ordinary device and Make it Yours™.

SkinIt Custom Covers, Cases and Skins for Electronics Review Dscn0719

The Review
Just look at how it transformed my dull plain black laptop into a vibrant work of art. I love the high quality of the graphic and vibrant colors.

It took me less than 2 minutes to apply the skin to my laptop. I just cleaned the surface, peeled the skin off the paper, placed on my laptop and smoothed out the bubbles. And I had this beautiful new laptop to enjoy.

The fit was perfect without interfering with any of the ports and with a hole cut out for the Dell logo.

• SkinIt uses state-of-the-art digital presses to provide vibrant photo quality graphics.
  • Durable Automotive grade 3M™ Vinyl for easy application and residue free removal.
  • Our Skins are designed and manufactured on-demand in San Diego, California.
  • These Skins have been designed to perfectly fit the unique contour of your device.
  • Skins are ultra low-profile, ensuring they will not interfere with docks, chargers or other accessories.

SkinIt Custom Covers, Cases and Skins for Electronics Review Mom_sp11

They have skins for Phones, Laptops, Netbooks, MP3 Players, Gaming Devices, eBook / Tablets, Bluetooth Headsets, Calculators, Camcorders, Desktops, Digital Cameras, Digital Photo Frames, DVD Players, External Hard Drives, Medical Devices, Misc. Devices, Musical Instruments, PDAs, Printers, Routers, USB Drives, USB Modems

They even have Custom Posters from (24"x24") to room size (51"x112), Wall Skins and Tailgate Packages for Vehicles.

They have tons of designs to choose from Create Your Own!, Sports, Art, Humor, Colors & Patterns, Entertainment, Disney, Sanrio Hello Kitty, Fashion Brands, Colleges, Textures, Animals & Nature, Military, Misc/Specialty, Staff Picks

Order your own SkinIt online from their site and let your personality show on your devices!

Follow SkinIt on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on new products and specials.

Disclosure

Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

SkinIt Custom Covers, Cases and Skins for Electronics Review Empty Re: SkinIt Custom Covers, Cases and Skins for Electronics Review

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:08 pm

These look really nice. I will tell my daughter to get one when she gets her new laptop. Thanks for sharing Sunrae.
train
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

SkinIt Custom Covers, Cases and Skins for Electronics Review Empty Re: SkinIt Custom Covers, Cases and Skins for Electronics Review

Post by krae Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:58 pm

i am jealous, yours looks better than mine now!
krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:59 pm

yes it sure does!!
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Fri Jul 08, 2011 1:52 pm

Looks really good!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatter_Brain Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:25 am

I have one of these on my smartphone. It really does what they say it will do. It fits perfectly to the brand of phone you have and it makes it look super cool while protecting it from scratches and dings at the same time. I have dropped my phone on concrete and thankfully with the skinit on my phone, it didn't receive any scratches at all.
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down