Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Lady Fortunes Customizable Confections Review

4 posters

Go down

Lady Fortunes Customizable Confections Review Empty Lady Fortunes Customizable Confections Review

Post by sunrae Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:30 am

Lady Fortunes Customizable Confections Review Untitl10

The Company
Lady Fortunes Inc strives to be a company genuinely committed to the highest quality standard and that is reflected in our products, our services and our people. We are constantly looking to delight our customers with unique and delicious products that are not only made-to-order, but are personalized to help you express yourself in a truly unique and thoughtful way.

Lady Fortunes Customizable Confections Review Dscn0717

The Review
I received a white chocolate dipped Fortune cookie, Oreo cookie, Graham Cracker, Marshmallow and Rice Krispie Treat. They are dipped in delicious White Belgian Chocolate, with colored sprinkles and the Sampletrain logo on top!

I was so excited to try the Oreo cookie that I almost forget to take a picture before I ate it - notice it is already out of the wrapper in above picture with fingerprint holes on the sides! Oops!!

I ate every one of these delicious goodies by the end of the day and I loved them all. My fortune cookie said “You and your spouse will have a happy life together” we have been married thirty years this August so I guess it knows what it is talking about!

I loved each and every one of these delicious treats with the oreo cookie being my favorite. They have a rich white chocolate icing that is just decadent.

Lady Fortunes Customizable Confections Review Dscn0718

This is the marshmallow, look at how clear the logo is. What a great fun idea for baby & bridal showers, wedding favors, anniversary parties, business gatherings, graduation, birthdays or any get-together!! Each of the confections come individually wrapped so they are fresh and delicious.

Check out what they can do with apples and brownies! They also have cupcakes, chocolate strawberries, gift baskets and so much more! They have something for every occasion.

Buy these wonderful products online directly from their website.

Join them on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on their products and specials.
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Lady Fortunes Customizable Confections Review Empty Re: Lady Fortunes Customizable Confections Review

Post by wicked1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:45 am

Great review. Love the logo!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Lady Fortunes Customizable Confections Review Empty Re: Lady Fortunes Customizable Confections Review

Post by i love katelyn Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:21 pm

this is by far the coolest thing i have seen in a while!
i love katelyn
i love katelyn
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by betlou Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:40 pm

great review, these look good.

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by i love katelyn Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:18 pm

I would have loved to have this for my daughter's Birthday Party!
i love katelyn
i love katelyn
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down