Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

OUR NEWEST ADDITION "THE GALLERY"!!!!

+7
la.vie.boheme
grumps1
lsmile4freebies
Terri77
Patty432
Deedee
Laura
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

OUR NEWEST ADDITION "THE GALLERY"!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OUR NEWEST ADDITION "THE GALLERY"!!!!

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:06 pm

Deedee wrote:it was one where you watched a video then at the end of the video they gave you a code....then you took the code and called a phone number. A customer service rep took the number and if it was the correct code they took your info and sent you a t-shirt.....it was a LONG time ago. In fact a lot of people got theirs like a month ago so I figured mine was long gone. It was May 15th that I signed up for it. So it took 3 months!

Oh, well no wonder I never signed up for this freebie. With dial up it would have taken me forever to download the video. sad
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

OUR NEWEST ADDITION "THE GALLERY"!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: OUR NEWEST ADDITION "THE GALLERY"!!!!

Post by tiggerchik Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:05 am

I uploaded a couple of pictures to the gallery and for some reason they are not showing up. I checked them the other night when I uploaded them and they worked then. Any suggestions?

Better yet, is there a way to delete those so I can try again?
tiggerchik
tiggerchik
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:11 pm

tiggerchik wrote:I uploaded a couple of pictures to the gallery and for some reason they are not showing up. I checked them the other night when I uploaded them and they worked then. Any suggestions?

Better yet, is there a way to delete those so I can try again?
I'm sure Laura could help you with that matter tiggerchik. She helped someone else in here with it. When she comes on she'll read this and try to help out. Send her a pm with what is going on there. Good luck. OUR NEWEST ADDITION "THE GALLERY"!!!! - Page 3 525190
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:33 pm

tigger, i deleted the pics that were not working. go ahead and try again. if it doesnt work again we will try and figure out why not. Smile
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:38 pm

I noticed that, too...the other day they were fine, then yesterday when I looked - nothing...
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by tiggerchik Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:18 am

Thanks everyone...I will upload new ones. OUR NEWEST ADDITION "THE GALLERY"!!!! - Page 3 191807
tiggerchik
tiggerchik
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3