Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Newman’s Own® Organics Chocolates CLOSED

+22
radar
hschonrock
amandajc_21
Iryna
Litlbel
acosully
shayna_dawn
wicked1
KORFIZZLE
dilpil
OhioCatfish
curlygirl
turq
cin_20
krae
Kimberly
Livininhim
Kathleen
Darth Vapor
TwiztidYoshi03
flameworker
sunrae
26 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Newman’s Own® Organics Chocolates CLOSED Empty Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Newman’s Own® Organics Chocolates CLOSED

Post by sunrae Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:46 am

Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Newman’s Own® Organics Chocolates CLOSED Logo_b10

The Company
When Nell Newman and business partner Peter Meehan started Newman’s Own®️ Organics: The Second Generation®️[in 1993, they were sure there was a market for organic snack foods, but they couldn’t have anticipated just how fast the demand for their products would grow. What started with pretzels and grew to include other snack foods has now expanded to many other organic items: coffee, tea, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, organic dried fruit, and pet food. The partners anticipate adding a number of new items each year in all these areas.

'Great tasting food that happens to be organic.'
(That's what we kept in mind when we created our products.) We focus on the kinds of products we loved as kids, but take them one step further by using the highest quality of available organic ingredients.

Newman’s Own®️ Organics'
products meet all the requirements of the USDA’s National Organic Program. Ingredients have been grown on farms that have not used artificial fertilizers or pesticides for three years or more.

NEWMAN’S OWN ORGANICS LAUNCHES NEW SIGNATURE CHOCOLATE LINE

Aptos, CA – March, 2009
Newman’s Own®️ Organics: The Second Generation®️ was a pioneer in the natural food industry when it offered its first line of organic chocolate bars in 1995. The company takes their commitment to a better chocolate bar to the next level with its new Signature Chocolate line. The attractive redesigned packaging carries the USDA Organic and Rainforest Alliance Certified™️ seals. The flavors of the new bars with their higher level of cocoa are: Dark (54% Cocoa), Espresso Dark (54% Cocoa), Orange Dark (54% Cocoa), Super Dark (70% Cocoa), Milk (34% Cocoa), and Mocha Milk (34% Cocoa). The chocolate is available in two sizes 2.25oz., $2.99, and 3.25oz., $3.69.

I can’t resist chocolate and we’re always looking for the best source of organic cocoa beans,” says Nell Newman, co-founder and president of the company. “The chocolate used in these bars is some of the best we’ve ever come across. Carefully selected organic cocoa beans and other fine ingredients were used to produce a line of chocolate with richer flavors and a creamy, smooth texture. In recognition of this exceptional product, we are paying a premium above and beyond the market price for organic cocoa beans. The cocoa used is from Rainforest Alliance Certified™️ farms that meet comprehensive standards for sustainable farming, protecting soil, waterways and wildlife habitat as well as the rights and welfare of workers, their families and communities. The USDA Organic Seal assures that at least 95% of the ingredients are organically certified--and along with all this they just plain taste good.”

Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Newman’s Own® Organics Chocolates CLOSED Displa10
Chocolate Cups
We made some changes to our cups when we upgraded the quality of our chocolate. Besides a whole new look for the package, we modified the recipe for the centers to compliment our new chocolate. Nell Newman, a confirmed chocoholic, can't go too long without dreaming up uses for the company's luscious, new organic chocolate. With three cups per 1.2 ounce package, there are five flavors to choose from: Peanut Butter in Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate, a delicious Dark Chocolate Peppermint Cup and a rich Caramel cup rounding out the selection in either Dark Chocolate or Milk Chocolate. All five carry Rainforest Alliance Certification. Both Caramel cups carry the USDA Seal.

"I couldn't resist recreating a favorite childhood treat. Our cups have a wonderfully creamy, melt-in-your mouth texture," says Nell. We focus on the kinds of products we loved as kids. We take them one step further by using the highest quality of available organic ingredients.
Newman's Own Organics
has made a commitment with the launch of our new chocolate bars and cups to pay a premium above and beyond the current market price for Certified Organic Cocoa Beans that is tied to the Fair Trade market price of Organic Cocoa Beans.

Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Newman’s Own® Organics Chocolates CLOSED Signat10

Chocolate Bars
Inspired by our love of chocolate, we searched for a source of organic cocoa beans to make a rich, flavorful chocolate - and we found it! Our new Signature Series line of Chocolate Bars is formulated with some of the finest Certified Organic chocolate we've ever tasted, made from cocoa beans grown on Rainforest Alliance Certified™️ farms.
The chocolate bars will be available in two sizes: 3.25-ounce and 2.25-ounce, in the following flavors:

Dark Chocolate
Super Dark Chocolate 70% Cocoa - NEW!
Mocha Milk Chocolate - NEW!
Milk Chocolate
Espresso Dark Chocolate
Orange Dark Chocolate

I reviewed their chocolate bars in the past and they are creamy and melt your mouth.

The Giveaway

One lucky winner is going to receive one of each of their chocolate bars and one of each of their chocolate cups. Chocolate Heaven!

Mandatory Entries

1. You must be a Sampletrain member. New members register here.

Extra Entries

2. “Like” Newman’s Own Organics on Facebook
3. "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook
4. "Follow" Sampletrain on Twitter
5. Tweet this once per day (leave separate comment for each tweet)

Win Chocolate Prize Pack from Newmans Own Organics and @Sample_Train Anniversary #Giveaway ends 6/30 US Only!Enter at http://bit.ly/jNSlvP

Leave comments below for each entry you perform along with a link to your tweets. Be sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Newman's Own Organics. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received. Newman's Own Organics is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends June 30 2011 at 11:59PM CST. Open to US residents 18 and over. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org. Winner will also be pm'd and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by sunrae on Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:33 am; edited 2 times in total
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Newman’s Own® Organics Chocolates CLOSED Empty Re: Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Newman’s Own® Organics Chocolates CLOSED

Post by flameworker Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:14 am

1 I am a sampletrain member
2 I like Newmans Own on facebook
3 I like sampletrain on facebook
4 I follow sampletrain on twitter
5 tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/theresec13/status/75943147728928768
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Newman’s Own® Organics Chocolates CLOSED Empty Re: Anniversary Giveaway Extravaganza - Newman’s Own® Organics Chocolates CLOSED

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:20 am

6. Sampletrain member
7. Like Newmans Own on Fb
8. Like Sampletrain on Fb
9. Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
10. Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/TwiztidYoshi03/status/75944431475367936
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:29 pm

11 I am a Sample Train Caboose Rider
12 I Like Newman's Own on FB
13 I like Sample Train on FB
14 I follow Sample Train on Twitter
15 tweet http://twitter.com/#!/royalegacy/status/75976991882485760
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:09 pm

16. Sampletrain member
17. Like Newman's Own
18. Like Sampletrain
19. Follow Sampletrain
20. Tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/BrookAnn/status/75987081553391616
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Livininhim Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:52 pm

21 I am a sampletrain member
22 I like Newmans Own on facebook
23 I like sampletrain on facebook
24 I follow sampletrain on twitter

Livininhim
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:38 pm

25. Caboose rider!
26. Like Newman's Own on facebook
27. Like SampleTrain on facebook
28. Follow SampleTrain on twitter
29. Tweeted: http://mobile.twitter.com/kcoud33/status/76039787458478080
Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:54 pm

30. Caboose rider!
31. Like Newman's Own on facebook
32. Like SampleTrain on facebook
33. Follow SampleTrain on twitter
34. Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/moonrae17/status/76073900215238656
krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:59 pm

35. Caboose rider!
36. Like Newman's Own on facebook
37. Like SampleTrain on facebook
38. Follow SampleTrain on twitter
39. Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/cin_20/statuses/76105141639593986
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by turq Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:50 pm

40. I am a Caboose rider!
41. I Like Newman's Own on facebook
42. I Like SampleTrain on facebook
43. I Follow SampleTrain on twitter
44. I tweeted
http://twitter.com/#!/Turq101/status/76133319821103104
turq
turq
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirl Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:40 am

45 I am a train rider
46 I like Newman's Own on FB
47 I like ST on FB
48 I follow ST on Twitter
49 tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/curlfusion/status/76145801029632001
curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by krae Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:43 am

krae
krae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioCatfish Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:01 am

51-Sampletrain member
52- “Like” Newman’s Own Organics on Facebook
53. "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook
54. "Follow" Sampletrain on Twitter
55. http:// twitter.com/OhioCatfish/status/76302032939651072

OhioCatfish
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kimberly Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:25 pm

Kimberly
Kimberly
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:27 pm

flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by turq Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:34 pm

turq
turq
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:58 pm

Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by dilpil Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:16 pm

60 ST MEMBER
61 LIKED ST ON FB
62 LIKED NEWMANS ON FB

Last edited by flameworker on Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : #s)

dilpil
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:04 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Thu Jun 02, 2011 8:50 pm

cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:10 pm

TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KORFIZZLE Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:14 pm

66.http://twitter.com/#!/Jgkmorris/status/76456413093826560
KORFIZZLE
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by KORFIZZLE Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:15 pm

67- I am a sampletrain member
68- I like Newmans Own on facebook
69- I like sampletrain on facebook
70- I follow sampletrain on twitter
KORFIZZLE
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:07 pm

71. I am a Sampletrain member

72. I like Newmans Own on Facebook

73. I like Sampletrain on Facebook
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirl Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:34 am

curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next