Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Fresh Snack Pack Review

4 posters

Go down

Fresh Snack Pack Review Empty Fresh Snack Pack Review

Post by sunrae Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:30 pm

Fresh Snack Pack Review 400_go10
The Company
Crystal Figlietti, a mother of three, is the inventor of Fresh Snack Pack and has this to say: “As parents we are the gateway to good habits and healthy eating. The message that we send our children by using reusable bags is that we care about the environment. Packing fresh food says that we care about them.” The original concept and design was created in 2004 and received an award from The National Parenting Center in that same year. Improvements were made and the sandwich size was added. The new product is PVC free plastic, non-toxic, durable and free of any ink printing. The bags have an original design embossed on them featuring planet earth

Fresh Snack Pack Review Dscn0611

The Review
I received the reusable snack pouches made by GO FRESH called the Fresh Snack Pack to review. These are used in place of the plastic sandwich bags or containers.
These bags come in two sizes.

Sandwich Size that is 8" x 6" closed and fits a whole sandwich or a large portion of fruit or snacks. Open 8" x 17 1/2" when opened flat.

Fresh Snack Pack Review 299_go10

Snack Size that is 6" x 4" closed and is perfect for a handful of crackers or fruit. Open 6" x 12" when opened flat.

These reusable pouches are non-toxic and made of PVC-free and phthalate-free plastic. They also do not contain any printing or dyes, which may not be suitable for items carrying food.

They are 100% recyclable when they can no longer be used.

Fresh Snack Pack Review Aaaacz10

I love the built-in place mat to keep the food clean while they eat it.
The built in place mat wraps around the bag keeping the food secure and closes with a Velcro strip. These bags are super easy to clean and really only needed a quick wipe down. You can also wash them with warm water and hang them to air dry.

The place mat can be folded outward and under and then secured with the Velcro to prop up the pouch so that the food is more accessible. One can also use this technique to secure the pouch to something like a shopping cart for easy accessible snacks to keep your little busy while shopping.

Fresh Snack Pack Review 299_go11

I think these snack pouches are a great alternative to reusable plastic bags or storage containers. They are easy for little ones to open and close unlike some sandwich bags and containers.

To learn more about the Fresh Snack Pack, visit FreshSnackPack.com .

You can also purchase this product on that website or from other retailers, such as Amazon.com .

sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Fresh Snack Pack Review Empty Re: Fresh Snack Pack Review

Post by Patty432 Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:53 pm

These sound awesome!! And I can only imagine how much money we'd all save in a year if we switched to these. I know I've already bought 5 packages of ziploc sandwich bags this school year alone. I looked these up and they are really cheap and clearly worth it!! Fresh Snack Pack Review 198282 sunrae!! Awesome discovery!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:47 am

Great Review! These would be much more "Green" to use instead of regular sandwich bags.
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by amandajc_21 Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:32 am

Great review and every Earth friendly!!!!
amandajc_21
amandajc_21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down