Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Bumkins baby products Review

2 posters

Go down

Bumkins baby products Review Empty Bumkins baby products Review

Post by Laura Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:55 pm

Bumkins.com - Finer Baby Products

Bumkins baby products Review Logo

Thanks to Courtney M. from Bumkins.com , I was able to get 2 of the Waterproof Bibs!

I was so happy when i received these because they are so nice! They are by far the best bibs out there because they are so easily wiped clean or machine washable, have a pocket to catch food and have really cool designs to choose from.

My neice really enjoys using these bibs because she started grabbing the food from inside the pocket. Haha I really like them too because they are so lightweight and dont soak up spills.

Bumkins baby products Review Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIKI3dreJRthYdxf-Q1AtUObHB4JuQ_dCZYrAb6cIr-lfCf2uoTos8xULRvw Bumkins baby products Review Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRd5qIplV7kHjbLL5pJHMTIgUl09zgqI9HZq0JjHMe93F_ZdF8r

Bumkins also has a wide selection of bibs (and other items) that can range from a normal wrap around the neck bib to sleeved bibs! All different colors for boys or girls and very nice patterns.

Bumkins baby products Review Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTL7ymuYLo1Qx9oE4rEnDFgbaNZOkHBYSyoJxXYr2sCNdcfksBB9wBumkins baby products Review Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQj5D6edJ6iODRwN7mmcBX-UlbaV-b55mxeTL4dVw30ZrosPAXe

Be sure to visit Bumkins on Facebook or Twitter !
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Bumkins baby products Review Empty Re: Bumkins baby products Review

Post by cin_20 Sun Apr 10, 2011 7:54 pm

Great Review!! I just love these bibs, helps keep down the mess that doesn't get in the mouth!!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down