Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review

4 posters

Go down

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review Empty Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review

Post by sunrae Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:30 pm

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review Hdrlog10

The Company
Experience a 50-year tradition of remarkable barbecue. Located in the heart of Kansas City, our four distinct Restaurants have been recognized as the country’s best barbecue by the prestigious Zagat survey. With full-service Catering, Private Dining, and nationwide Shipping featuring signature hickory-fired brick ovens and superior meats, Jack Stack shatters expectations of how good barbecue can be.

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review Dscn0539

The Review
I received the Today Show Special from Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue to review. It included One slab of Pork Spare Ribs, 16 oz. of Hickory Pit Beans and a 12 oz bottle of their famous KC Original BBQ Sauce.
My husband eyes got big as saucers when he opened the package, ribs and BBQ beans are his favorite foods! The fact that they are pre-cooked is an added bonus, he did not have to slave over the grill for hours.

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review Dscn0612

My husband say the ribs are succulent and fall off the bone delish. We loved the tang of the famous Kansas City BBQ sauce. Be sure you have plenty of napkins available or better yet just lick your fingers clean!! You could tell the beans were slow cooked as they melted in our mouth with a rich BBQ flavor.

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review Dscn0613

Both items are fully cooked so you just have to reheat them. Per instructions, I sliced the ribs, layered in a baking dish and baked for 20 minutes, then added sauce and baked for three more minutes. I placed the beans in an oven proof dish and put in the oven with the ribs, look how bubbly and delish they look. What could be easier? I had a gourmet ready to eat meal in 25 minutes. What a great end to a busy day!

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review Dscn0611

I know I will be purchasing products from them when I am entertaining this summer. I highly recommend that you check out Fiorella's Jack Stack because they have the best ribs ever!

At Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue, you will find delicious Kansas City BBQ at it's best! They have Beef & Pork Ribs, Gourmet Lamb Ribs, Burnt Ends, Brisket, Sausage, Poultry and Sauces and Rubs! If you love good food that is easy to prepare at home, then Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue is perfect for you. I am amazed at their wide variety of products that they have to offer.

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review Dscn0540

Shipping
Jack Stack Barbecue ships their award-winning barbecue, side dishes, sauces & rubs, and logo apparel nationwide to all 50 states. The barbecue is fully cooked, vacuum-sealed, and shipped with dry ice in heavy reusable coolers. An Owner's Manual is included with every barbecue order giving detailed reheating instructions to make the meal a raving success. I was really impressed at how well they were packaged and that they were still frozen solid when I received them.

Check out their website to purchase some delicious BBQ of your own.

I would like to thank Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue for sponsoring this product review!

Last edited by sunrae on Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:18 am; edited 1 time in total
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review Empty Re: Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review

Post by flameworker Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:10 pm

Mmmmmm sounds so gooood! Awesome review......it made me super hungry. Got to get me some.
Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review 324593
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review Empty Re: Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review

Post by Kathleen Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Really sounds yummy! Looks sooooo good and I just love the name!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:19 am

Yes they are delicious! Give them a try!
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:19 am

The chicken wings look awesome too Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review 805899 and they have BBQ Sauce & Rub gift packs!! My bro would love that, would make an excellent gift or even just something cool to give the host of a BBQ party this summer. Fiorella's Jack Stack Barbecue Review 191807
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by amandajc_21 Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:56 pm

yummy!!! that sounds sooo good!!!
amandajc_21
amandajc_21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down