Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED

+2
Litlbel
sunrae
6 posters

Go down

Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED Empty Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED

Post by sunrae Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:51 pm

Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED Logo210
The Company
BestPriceNutrition.com stands for the very best products in the supplement industry at the very best prices. Unlike some other sites who only order the products you order after the fact, we have a 9,000 square foot warehouse stocked everyday with over 3,000 items. Since 2000 we have been serving customers throughout the United States. We have grown so much that we can now proudly say that we have earned the right to our slogan "Your One Stop for Wholesale Nutrition". BestPriceNutrition.com is unmatched not only for rock-bottom prices but, also great service. We know what makes you, the customer happy, great prices and great service.

The Review
I received five of the New Chapter Vitamins for review.

Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED Dscn0610

All of New Chapter’s Multi-vitamins are probiotic and whole. The herbs and cultured whole-food vitamins & minerals in each formulation work together to promote optimal health and deliver condition-specific benefits – not just address nutrient deficiencies.* Herbs and cultured whole-food vitamins & minerals work together to promote optimal health and condition- specific benefits – not just address nutrient deficiencies.*
I took pictures of each supplement so you can see the size and texture. If you are like me, you want to know what the pill actually looks like before you buy it. They were all small enough to be easily swallowed.

Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED Womens10

New Chapter Women's One Daily
Every Woman’s One Daily
is a once-daily whole-food multi-vitamin formulated specifically for the needs of active women under the age of 40. Whole-Food Calcium, Vitamin D3 and the most bioactive, longest-lasting form of Vitamin K2 promote calcium metabolism and bone health.* Cultured herbal blends provide energy & stress support and promote hormone and immune system health.* Once-daily formula is easy-to-take, easy-to-digest , and can be taken anytime – even on an empty stomach!
Naturally gluten free.
100% vegetarian; no artificial flavors or colors.

Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED Mens_d10

New Chapter Men's One Daily
Every Man’s One Daily
is a once-daily whole-food multi-vitamin formulated specifically for the needs of active men under the age of 40. Whole-Food Calcium, Vitamin D3 and the most bioactive, longest-lasting form of Vitamin K2 promote calcium metabolism and bone health.* Cultured herbal blends provide energy & stress support and promote heart and immune system health.* Once-daily formula is easy-to-take, easy-to-digest, and can be taken anytime – even on an empty stomach!
Naturally gluten free.

Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED Zyflam10

Zyflamend
New Chapter’s patented Zyflamend formulation represents a scientific breakthrough in promoting a healthy inflammation response.* Recent research studies suggest this may be an effective strategy to promote healthy joint function and normal cell growth.* For optimal multi-vitamin and mineral support, we recommend New Chapter Organics®️ Every Man®️ and Every Woman®️ Probiotic Nutrients™️ made with organic ingredients.
Naturally gluten free.
My husband loved these. He says he has less joint pain in his knees, shoulders and arms. He lifts heavy materials everyday and these have really reduced the soreness and stiffness in his joints! He gives them two thumbs up!! We will be getting more of these for sure.

Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED Holy_b10

New Chapter Holy Basil
New Chapter’s Potency Assured™️ Holy Basil offers the synergistic benefits found in the whole herb while simultaneously ensuring optimal strength for the greatest possible benefit.
Regarded as the most sacred plant in Ayurvedic medicine, Hindus believe that Holy Basil performs the indispensable spiritual function of balancing and toning the energetic chakra system. In Ayurvedic and western traditions, Holy Basil has also been used as an adaptogenic tonic to support the body’s response to physical and emotional stress. As is often the case, modern scientific studies confirm this traditional use.
Research demonstrates that Holy Basil safely increases physical and emotional endurance, improves the body’s response to stress, and enhances adrenal function.*
Naturally gluten free.
I like this supplement a lot. I could tell a difference in my mood and attitude on the days I took these verses the days I did not.

Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED Bone_s10

Bone Strength Take Care
Calcium supplements must be completely dissolved in order to be absorbed. The plant-based calcium found in Bone Strength Take Care is porous, which dramatically increases the calcium’s surface area. Stomach acid can then come into greater contact with the calcium, making it easy to dissolve.
In addition to the whole-food source of calcium and magnesium, we have also added other bone- nourishing nutrients to complete the food complex.
Vitamin K is an essential co-factor in calcium absorption and retention. Bone Strength Take Care is formulated with the most bioavailable, bioactive, and longest-lasting form of natural Vitamin K2 (MK-7). This key nutrient helps put calcium into your bones where you need it, and helps keep calcium out of your arteries, where you don’t.
Probiotic Vitamin D3 completes the bone health complex. Natural Vitamin K2 partners with Vitamin D3 to promote bone health, support, and function – in particular, both vitamins promote calcium absorption and utilization.*
The calcium complex in Bone Strength Take Care is derived from a specific plant form called Lithothamnion, harvested from pristine shores along the Icelandic coastline. Much like organic vegetables, this sea plant is allowed to mature naturally and then harvested to deliver its optimal nutritional value.
Naturally gluten free.

*As with any other nutritional herb or supplement if you are nursing or pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant please consult your doctor before taking any supplement.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
You can purchase these and tons of other supplements at Best Price Nutrition. Check them out for all your nutritional needs.

The Giveaway
A lucky caboose rider will win a 48ct bottle of New Chapter Perfect Prenatal

Mandatory Entries

1. You must be a Sampletrain member. New members register here.
2. Visit Best Price Nutrition and tell me what product you would like to try.

Extra Entries

3. "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook
4. “Like” Best Price Nutrition on Facebook
5. "Follow" Sampletrain on Twitter
6. “Follow” Best Price Nutrition on Twitter
7. Rate Sampletrain on Alexa
8. Tweet this once per day

#Win Perfect Prenatal vitamins from @bpricenutrition @Sample_Train. #Giveaway ends 4/10 Enter at http://bit.ly/ed0KTp

You'll have 8 entries if you do everything stated above plus 10 additional extra entries if you tweet daily.
Leave comments below for each entry you perform along with a link to your tweets. Be sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure

Product was provided for review, no monetary compensation was received. Best Price Nutrition is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends April 10, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen.

Last edited by sunrae on Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:12 am; edited 3 times in total
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED Empty Re: Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED

Post by Litlbel Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:08 pm

1. Sampletrain Member
2. I would love any kind of calcium ~ take a ton everyday Mad
3. Liked Sampletrain on Facebook
4. Liked Best Price Nutrition on Facebook
5. Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
6. Follow Best Price Nutrition on Twitter
7. Wrote a review on Alexa
8, Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/litlbell/status/53594096916381696
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED Empty Re: Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:14 am

Ummmm, Litlbel you trying to tell us something?

The giveaway is for "prenatal". lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Sat Apr 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Maybe you never know Smile
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:03 am

Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:07 pm

You all know you dont have to be pregnant to take prenatal i take them EVERYDAY instead of multivitamins since multi's are too harsh on my stomach, my doctor recommended this about 2 years ago and i have been taking them ever since.
#10 http://twitter.com/#!/litlbell/status/55058535008047104
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:31 am

I'm with Litlbel. Why not use it. It basically has a little more of some vitamins and a little less of others.
11 I am a Sample Train Caboose Rider

12 I would like to try any brand that they have of St. John's Wort.

13 I wrote a review on Alexa (royalegacy)

14 I like Best Price Nutrition on Facebook ~Danielle SG....s;

15 I like Sample Train on Facebook (Danielle Sg....s)

16 I follow Sample Train on Twitter @royalegacy

17 I follow Best Price Nutrition on Twitter @royalegacy

18 tweet http://twitter.com/#!/royalegacy/status/55290775268884480
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:01 pm

Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:57 pm

Litlbel wrote:You all know you dont have to be pregnant to take prenatal i take them EVERYDAY instead of multivitamins since multi's are too harsh on my stomach, my doctor recommended this about 2 years ago and i have been taking them ever since.
#10 http://twitter.com/#!/litlbell/status/55058535008047104

That's true....never thought of that. I'm in! I still think you are hiding something. J/K kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:04 pm

20. Sampletrain member
21. Like sampletrain on facebook
22. Liked Best Price Nutrition on facebook
23. Would like to try Country Life Vitamin D3 5000IU 200 Gels

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:10 pm

24. Caboose rider
25. Visited and would like to try women one a day
26. Like sampletrain
27. like best price nutrition
28. Follow sampletrain
29. Follow best price nutrition
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:30 pm

30. http://twitter.com/#!/litlbell/status/55728654155649024
You only wish i was hiding that Jill LOL but im not.. Maybe i wish... lol
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:46 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:34 am

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:32 pm

Last edited by Litlbel on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:43 am

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : #s)
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:54 pm

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : #s)
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:58 am

and the winner is.......

Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED Untitl10

Jill! Congrats!
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:09 pm

Congrats Jill!!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:54 pm

Congrats Jill Best Price Nutrition Review/Giveaway - Ends 4/10 CLOSED 534623
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down