Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

The Bulk Herbs Store-Making Herbs Simple DVD's ~ Review & FIVE Giveaways ~ OVER

+6
OhioCatfish
Kathleen
sunrae
Darth Vapor
ossmcalc
Litlbel
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Bulk Herbs Store-Making Herbs Simple DVD's ~ Review &  FIVE Giveaways ~ OVER Empty The Bulk Herbs Store-Making Herbs Simple DVD's ~ Review & FIVE Giveaways ~ OVER

Post by Litlbel Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:31 am

Who would ever think that so many of the plants in your backyard were herbs that could be used in so many different ways?
After receiving Making Herbs Simple dvds volume 1 & 2 i now know how to identify them.
The Bulk Herb Store is excited to bring you "Herbs With Shoshanna" (owner of Bulk Herbs Store)”, where they teach you to identify the herbs in your own back yard. With close-up camera angles and a professional videographer, they introduce you to the wonderful world of herbs and how to use them. No herbal experience is needed for this video. They will take you step by step how to find, wash, dry, and store herbs. They teach you the hands-on steps of making poultices, tinctures and much more. This video is packed full of great information in an exciting way.
The Bulk Herbs Store-Making Herbs Simple DVD's ~ Review &  FIVE Giveaways ~ OVER Herbs_11The Bulk Herbs Store-Making Herbs Simple DVD's ~ Review &  FIVE Giveaways ~ OVER Herbs_12
If you think the world of herbs is too complicated and intimidating for everyday life let Making Herbs Simple show you how simple, how much fun, and much needed herbs are in our lives.
These fun and educational DVD's can be enjoyed by the whole family.
The Bulk Herbs Store-Making Herbs Simple DVD's ~ Review &  FIVE Giveaways ~ OVER Both-d10

Five lucky Caboose members will receive Making Herbs Simple volume
1 & 2 so you too can learn how to Make Herbs Simple

How to Enter:
Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on sampletrain.com, its FREE.
* Visit Bulk Herb Store tell me a herb remedy you may know or a herb you currently like to use, including teas.

Extra Entries:
* "Like" Bulk Herb Store on Facebook.
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
* "Like" Shoshanna (the owner of Bulk Herb Store) on Facebook.
* Write a short review about SampleTrain on Alexa Ratings so we can continue providing you great giveaways! and it will only take 3 minutes of your time.
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
* Follow Bulk Herb Store on Twitter.

* Retweet this daily:
#5 Lucky Caboose Riders can win a copy of Bulk Herbs Store-Making Herbs Simple DVD@Sample_Train #Giveaway ends 4/15 http://bit.ly/fFC4DB

Leave comments below that you did all entries just make sure to number them accordingly.
There is lots of chances to win on this one with all the entries plus the daily tweets.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE product was provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Bulk Herb Store is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway. Giveaway ends April 15, 2011 at 11:59PM PST. Open to US residents only. Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Bulk Herb Store. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : title color)
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

The Bulk Herbs Store-Making Herbs Simple DVD's ~ Review &  FIVE Giveaways ~ OVER Empty Re: The Bulk Herbs Store-Making Herbs Simple DVD's ~ Review & FIVE Giveaways ~ OVER

Post by ossmcalc Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:51 am

1. I am a Caboose Rider.
2. A close friend made me a liquid that contained various herbs when I was very ill last summer. It didn't smell very good, but it did help ease the pain.
3. I "Like" Bulk Herb Store on Facebook.
4. Signed up for Bulk Herb Stores Weekly Newsletter.
5. I "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
6. I "Like" Shoshanna on Facebook.
7. I wrote a short review about SampleTrain on Alexa Ratings
8. I follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
9. I follow Bulk Herb Store on Twitter.
10. I tweeted about this giveaway http://twitter.com/#!/ossmcalc/status/51504209090199552

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

The Bulk Herbs Store-Making Herbs Simple DVD's ~ Review &  FIVE Giveaways ~ OVER Empty Re: The Bulk Herbs Store-Making Herbs Simple DVD's ~ Review & FIVE Giveaways ~ OVER

Post by ossmcalc Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:07 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:44 am

12 I am a Sample Train Caboose Rider
13 St. John's Wort--great for depression; horehound--coughing; black cohosh--hot flashes and other problems associated with menopause; red clover--can help with menopause
14 I wrote a review on Alexa (royalegacy)
15 I like Bulk Herb Store on Facebook ~Danielle SG....s;
16 I signed up for the Bulk Herb Stores Weekly newsletter to my newsletter email addy (sisqi2001 at excite dot com)
17 I like Shoshanna on Facebook
18 I like Sample Train on Facebook (Danielle Sg....s)
19 I follow Sample Train on Twitter @royalegacy
20 I follow Bulk Herb Store on Twitter @royalegacy
21 tweet http://twitter.com/#!/royalegacy/status/51670056828022785
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:09 pm

22 I am a Sample Train Caboose Rider
23 I use basil, sage, parsley, rosemary, thyme and oregano
24 I wrote a review on Alexa (royalegacy)
25 I like Bulk Herb Store on Facebook
26 I signed up for the Bulk Herb Stores Weekly newsletter
27 I like Shoshanna on Facebook
28 I like Sample Train on Facebook
29 I follow Sample Train on Twitter
30 I follow Bulk Herb Store on Twitter
31 Tweeted http://twitter.com/#!/sunrae17/statuses/51676341216612352
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:56 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:25 am

sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:08 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:12 pm

35. Sampletrain Member
36. I always used a soaked tea bag on my ex-husband's styes
37. Like Sampletrain
38. Signed up for their newsletter
39. Like Bulk Herbs
40. Like Shoshanna
41. Follow Sampletrain
42. Follow Bulk Herbs
43. Tweet
http://twitter.com/#!/BrookAnn/status/52099870156263424
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:13 pm

44. Wrote a review on Alexa
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioCatfish Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:41 pm

45- Caboose rider
46-I like the rooibos tea
47- "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
48- Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
49- Follow Bulk Herb Store on Twitter.
50-http: http://twitter.com/OhioCatfish/status/52166056856391681

OhioCatfish
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:49 am

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Mon Mar 28, 2011 10:54 am

sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:19 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:39 am

sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:05 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:25 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by acosully Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:59 am

57. i ride the sampletrain
58. i like to keep a garden of parsley, chives, basil, cilantro, garlic, and various peppers and onions
59. liked shoshanna
60. liked sampletrain
61. liked bulk herb store
62. signed up for the newsletter
63. rated sampletrain on alexa
acosully
acosully
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:38 pm

sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:38 pm

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioCatfish Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:20 pm

66- http:/ /twitter.com/OhioCatfish/status/53280488143589376

OhioCatfish
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:23 am

sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:01 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioCatfish Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:59 pm

57-http:/ /twitter.com/OhioCatfish/status/53652493237878784

OhioCatfish
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Fri Apr 01, 2011 10:52 am

sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next