Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Skippy Peanut Butter Recall: Get 2 Replacement Jars

2 posters

Go down

Skippy Peanut Butter Recall: Get 2 Replacement Jars Empty Skippy Peanut Butter Recall: Get 2 Replacement Jars

Post by i_love_the_ocean Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:40 pm

The manufacturer of Skippy peanut butter issued a recall of Skippy Reduced Fat Creamy Peanut Butter Spread and Skippy Reduced Fat Super Chunk Peanut Butter Spread, saying that jars of the product issued in 16 states may be contaminated with salmonella.
Skippy Peanut Butter Recall: Get 2 Replacement Jars Skippy10

According to a release announcing the recall, the affected jars were delivered to stores in Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Iowa, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Virginia and Wisconsin.

Consumers who have purchased the potentially tainted peanut butter are urged to discard the jars and contact the company for a replacement coupon at 1-800-453-3432. Just your name and address where to mail the coupons if you call after business hours.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Skippy Peanut Butter Recall: Get 2 Replacement Jars Empty Re: Skippy Peanut Butter Recall: Get 2 Replacement Jars

Post by Laura Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:48 pm

well thank god california wasnt one. i bought that super chunk for my christmas fudge that was distributed to lots of family and friends! So did my mom!! whew
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down