Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Menopause Survival Kit avail again! Full Of Samples!

+4
Patty432
Allese
ldl511
Laura
8 posters

Go down

FREE Menopause Survival Kit avail again!  Full Of Samples! Empty FREE Menopause Survival Kit avail again! Full Of Samples!

Post by Laura Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:03 pm

Sign up for the FREE MenopauseRx Survival Kit to receive free educational materials, full size samples and coupons for products to relieve menopause symptoms and address pertinent health concerns.

CLICK HERE

Last edited by Laura on Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

FREE Menopause Survival Kit avail again!  Full Of Samples! Empty Re: FREE Menopause Survival Kit avail again! Full Of Samples!

Post by ldl511 Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:30 pm

I sent this link to a friend.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

FREE Menopause Survival Kit avail again!  Full Of Samples! Empty Re: FREE Menopause Survival Kit avail again! Full Of Samples!

Post by Allese Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:32 am

This comes, I got it for my mom a little while back. It had some pills to help with the symptoms and a cute little "cooling" towel. A bunch of other stuff, too, that is just all I remember from it. Wink
Allese
Allese
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:31 am

I love the fan that comes in this kit!!! It works great!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:17 am

Oh yeah, last year a fan came in it...this year a cooling towel, it actually has some sort of chemical in it that cools off once it is activated.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:40 am

Kind of like the hot hands only the opposite?
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:42 am

Yeah, or like an ice free ice pack, you know the kind that you keep in a first aid kit??
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:23 am

I didnt know that they changed whats in the kit. Im signing up again!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by mrvtec Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:21 pm

oh thank god they made one of these! its calling out to my mother!!
mrvtec
mrvtec
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:25 pm

Well, last year i guess there was some issues with the fan....
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Allese Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:26 pm

yeah, one spoiled apple...isn't that what the saying is???
Allese
Allese
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:26 pm

Deedee wrote:Well, last year i guess there was some issues with the fan....
really?!?
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:28 pm

someone's fan had a short in it and caught fire, there was all sorts of talk all over the net about it. My personal thought was that the chances of it happening once was astronomical, so the chance of it happening again was out of this universe!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:30 pm

Deedee wrote:someone's fan had a short in it and caught fire, there was all sorts of talk all over the net about it. My personal thought was that the chances of it happening once was astronomical, so the chance of it happening again was out of this universe!!
Someone was probably using it and smoking at the same time, caught the chair on fire, and didnt want their hubby or wife to find out so lied and said it was the fan. I'd probably do that.
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by mrvtec Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:32 pm

Patty432 wrote:
Deedee wrote:someone's fan had a short in it and caught fire, there was all sorts of talk all over the net about it. My personal thought was that the chances of it happening once was astronomical, so the chance of it happening again was out of this universe!!
Someone was probably using it and smoking at the same time, caught the chair on fire, and didnt want their hubby or wife to find out so lied and said it was the fan. I'd probably do that.

you probably would!! No
mrvtec
mrvtec
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Aug 21, 2009 8:53 am

this is back up! too good to not bring to the front!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by lexus1 Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:11 am

For a friend; less the towel of course! Smile
lexus1
lexus1
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:12 am

lol i know wasnt that a great towel!!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:08 pm

whew is it hot in here????
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:48 pm

I love this one, it has great stuff in it.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:00 am

A one-time handling charge of only $3.49 will be billed to your card. Your Survival Kit will arrive within 4 weeks. You will receive your coupon code for $5.00 off your next purchase at the MenopauseRx.com online store upon completion of Survival Kit sign-up.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down