Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

My new business venture...

5 posters

Go down

My new business venture... Empty My new business venture...

Post by SVaughn21 Mon Feb 28, 2011 8:10 am

We use a lot of "smell good" stuff in our house. The apartment is small & with 2 dogs & a teenage boy, the stink could overrun the place. Angelica's doctor gave us a plug-in from Scentsy for Christmas. I had no idea what it was, but knew that the plug-in was amazing. After a little research, I found a consultant so I could order a bar...I wound up with 5 because I couldn't pick just one! Over the past 2 months, I have bought more bars and am now up to 25 so I decided I wanted to sell it.

My 1st day was 2/26 and for the past few days I've been getting my group on Facebook set up and figuring out what to do on it. A lot of people wonder if Scentsy is safe...yes! It's made of food grade wax and when you put it in the warmer, it never gets hotter than body temperature making it safe for children and pets. Our dogs like to stick their nose in it because it smells so good! You make a 1 time investment of a warmer (the full size runs at $30, mid size is $25 & Plug-in $20) and after that you just pick bars (which are $5, but they last a long time because you tend to buy more than one so you can pour the wax back into the container and reuse it). There are 80 different scents to choose from! Most of us spend at least $40 every couple of months for smelly stuff that doesn't last long. Scentsy does work (and I'm not just saying that b/c I am selling it...if it was a bad product, I would never sell it) I would love it if you'd check out my website & see if there is anything that you might be interested in. I am going to start my "Launch party" tomorrow morning and am a nervous wreck FINGERS CROSSED My website is http://svaughn.scentsy.us and my facebook name is Susan Vaughn if you'd like to add me there. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me here or add me to facebook.

If you don't want this one here (which I will understand), just remove it Smile

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

My new business venture... Empty Re: My new business venture...

Post by wicked1 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Good luck!! Sounds like you're real passionate about it! Smile
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:12 pm

Thank you Wicked. I have never been one to get excited about products, but I have to say, I really am about this one. It makes me happy. I officially launched my first party this morning! I would love it if y'all check out the website. We changed to a new catalog with fun spring/summer scents like Sugar (cotton candy & lemon drops scent), Surfer Chic (bubbly lemon tonic frolic with sweet cherry & blackberries) and the one I can't wait to try, Cherry Limeade! They aren't all "fruity" or "sweet" but those are the ones I am drawn to Smile

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:30 am

Sounds good enough to eat!
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Fri Mar 11, 2011 3:17 pm

I will be closing my launch party on the 25th. If anyone is interested in ordering, please let me know or you can just order from the website http://SVaughn.Scentsy.us by clicking "buy from this party" I also have a couple of samples made if anyone would like to try it out. Smile

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed May 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Just ordered my Ollie The Elephant and scent paks. I picked Havana Cabana & Kahiko Hula My new business venture... 967279 can't wait I'm super excited!!!

My new business venture... SY-OTE

Isn't he totally perfect?? My new business venture... 191807 So adorable, and will smell so yummy My new business venture... 299706
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu May 05, 2011 12:33 am

oh my gosh flame that is tooooo cute!!!

susan, no worries on posting here, so long as it's not freebie site, spam or similar your welcome to post your business on here!!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by sherrylovesronnie Thu May 05, 2011 12:36 am

how much are your samples?

sherrylovesronnie
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu May 05, 2011 12:36 am

ok....i think im a retard. how do the plug ins work? do you get a bar or something to go in it??
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Thu May 05, 2011 2:40 pm

Sherry, I send samples out free. They may not hold their shapes well at this point because of the heat, but they would still smell pretty. Smile

Laura, the plug in plugs right into the wall, it has an on/off switch, then you break off a piece of a bar (it's divided into 8 pieces, you use 1 with a plug in) and stick it in there. Plug in's work great in smaller areas like bathrooms/kitchens. We have a fairly big living room and for the longest we used a mid-size in it & that worked well. Now I've got warmers all over the place and the apt smells different everywhere LOL

If you're interested in some samples (or have questions), just PM me and I'll get them out asap. Smile If you don't have a warmer, after you finish your coffee, you can put it in the cup (preferably one that you throw away) and it'll melt it down so you can see what it'll smell like.

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Thu May 05, 2011 2:43 pm

Flame, I've got Penny the Pig, Mollie the Monkey and Lenny the Lamb. I planned on giving them away until they came & I decided they were too cute to giveaway. I've bought Lenny to give as a baby shower gift several times. They are super soft and they hold their smell a long time. Keep that extra scent pack in the package tho until you want to use it. Also your package has shipped already!

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu May 05, 2011 3:52 pm

ooooo Lenny the Lamb I should get that one for my lil Shayster My new business venture... 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon May 09, 2011 10:38 pm

I got my Ollie the elephant today and 2 different scent packs. They smell soooo good and they arrived very quickly and Ollie came in an adorable box. He is so soft.... excellent quality. Thank you so much SVaughn21 My new business venture... 299706
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Mon May 09, 2011 11:14 pm

He is on my wish list next Smile Glad you like him.

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Aug 22, 2011 11:19 pm

I love my Scentsy sooooo much I can't get enough of the different smells. My new business venture... 198282 I have ordered and reordered, I keep changing scents and my home smells great every day, plus my Tiki Warmer is super My new business venture... 334902. My orders are always shipped super fast and I'm excited to be ordering gifts for X-Mas soon. My new business venture... 967279 It seems like there is a scent for everyone.

Great stuff, thanks SVaughn21 My new business venture... 89397
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:21 pm

The Fall/Winter catalog is now available. There are some gorgeous new warmers & wonderful new scents. I'm so excited about them! We also have a new collection called the Heroes Collection to honor our Police and Fire Fighters. 2 new Buddies, Scratch the Cat and Patch the Dog. A cause Buddy named Sasha the Bear and 100% of the net proceeds goes to the Ronald McDonald House. Also on Sept 15th we will have Christmas and Halloween warmers & Pookie the Polar Bear Buddy available.

I know this product seems expensive, but if you look at how much you spend on air fresheners & candles, it ends up being less in the long run. The one time expense is the warmer (ranges anywhere between $20-$35 depending on the size you choose) and scents are $5 a bar, but they last a long time (1 bar has between 60-90 hours of warming time). The warmers have a life time guarantee (as long as it's a malfunction on their part) and I offer free light bulb replacement anytime you need one! It makes great gifts for weddings/birthdays/baby showers/Christmas! Go take a look around and if you have any questions just let me know. http://SVaughn.Scentsy.us

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:58 pm

Oh I so excited to order the Flint (Natural Slate) Premium Full-Size Warmer. I love it, and I also love the Mi-Size Little Lamb warmer. It will make a perfect gift for my mom who is a first time Grandma to a lil girl. My new business venture... 198282
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:13 pm

Flint is gorgeous in person. It was one of my favorites out of all the new products.

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down