Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

What a week so far!

5 posters

Go down

What a week so far! Empty What a week so far!

Post by kmf72192 Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Okay,

so I'm a college student who works retail on the side to raise money to pay off my education. I was called in Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and yesterday for a combined 21 hours - which is a lot for me, I work part-time and take 15 credits at college. I normally don't work on Tuesdays, but I didn't have my night class so I went in. I was so sick yesterday and woke up today feeling even sicker. throw up

No one else is sick around here except me! sad Anyway, so yesterday I was so sick and went to my first class and didn't bring any of my books because I was rushing around. Last Tuesday I missed the shuttle to take me to school and had to take a train back to my car and drive home to get my GPS and go to school, so i was determined to not be late and instead I was early bc my first class was canceled!

So now, I'm really sick and I'm actually scheduled to work today from 5-10 and I'm like ugh sad but something really cheered me up - which made me write this post bc i didn't want to bump the other one-

I WON $50 ON OPINIONOUTPOST INSTANT WINNER Smile

Thanks for reading, I don't post much on here, but appreciate everyone's help!!

kmf72192
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

What a week so far! Empty Re: What a week so far!

Post by Laura Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:53 pm

wow!!!!! crappy week GREAT DAY!!! congrats on the win. i always wondered if people won anything because i dont on there lol!

i wonder what the odds are for that win? hmmm

Hope you feel better soon, i just got over my cold.. blek! so i feel your misery.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:12 pm

Hope you feel better. And congrats on winning the money!
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:43 am

Hope you get better soon. Glad you won.
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by kmf72192 Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:43 am

Thanks so much, so appreciated. I'm getting better little by little. Making it through work was eh, lol, and the weather has been rainy and changing from warm to cold here in NJ. I'm happy about the win though, never heard of anyone winning it before!

kmf72192
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:10 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your week, I hope it gets better. You need to drink a sample of Energen-C ...drink it hot and take a bath. Try to win some of those free halls cough drops in the sweeps section.What a week so far! 191807

That ROCKS that you won $50 What a week so far! 854262 what a score!!!! What a week so far! 534623 What a week so far! 42932
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down