Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Cream of Nature Shampoo Sample

3 posters

Go down

FREE Cream of Nature Shampoo Sample Empty FREE Cream of Nature Shampoo Sample

Post by i_love_the_ocean Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:04 pm

i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

FREE Cream of Nature Shampoo Sample Empty Re: FREE Cream of Nature Shampoo Sample

Post by Kathleen Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Thank You!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

FREE Cream of Nature Shampoo Sample Empty Re: FREE Cream of Nature Shampoo Sample

Post by jersma Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:00 pm

PLEASE READ: Important Sample Giveaway Information
by Creme of Nature on Thursday, February 24, 2011 at 7:52am

Hi, Beauties!

I just wanted to ensure that everyone has the best information about our giveaway. It's come to our attention that news of our event was spread by other Facebook pages and even on Twitter by other entities. That's great! Unfortunately, not all of those sites shared the terms and conditions or correct details about how you can become eligible for the sample. Here is what many of them left out:

1) You must post why you love Creme of Nature to be eligible for one of the 1,000 samples.

2) Then your name MUST be posted in the Notes page by the administrator to be eligible for the sample.

Our administrator is selecting those answers that meet the requirements, that are clear, valid and complete. The giveaway goes on through February 28th, and we will post names every day until then or when quantities run out. So please be sure to follow the terms and conditions (also found in NOTES at this link: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150094149291378 ) and check our Notes page everyday through next Monday for the new lists of names to come.

Quantities are running out, but we wish you all the best!

Your Creme of Nature Facebook Community Manager
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down