Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Foldin Money Heart Design Kit Review & Giveaway Ends 02/10

+6
wandadh
Patty432
mzak
ossmcalc
flameworker
i_love_the_ocean
10 posters

Go down

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Foldin Money Heart Design Kit Review & Giveaway Ends 02/10 Empty Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Foldin Money Heart Design Kit Review & Giveaway Ends 02/10

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:03 am

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Foldin Money Heart Design Kit Review & Giveaway Ends 02/10 41589_15708766335_3064511_n

Still looking for a creative and inexpensive gift for VDay? I recommend
Foldin Money kits make the perfect gift every time! All you have to add is your cash! Foldin Money gifts are easy to make, fun to give and each design unfolds to spend!

One question that is often asked is “How did the Foldin’ Money story unfold?”

Sue is a survivor of two strokes that left her virtually unemployable because her speech was dramatically damaged as a direct result of those strokes. At one time only her sister, Caren, could understand what Sue was trying to communicate. Since then, Sue continually works on and improves her speech; however, it is still a constant struggle to be able to communicate with others easily. After searching tirelessly for employment and being denied disability benefits by the government. Sue decided she would need to devise a way to earn a living without needing to verbally communicate. Starting an internet business was the only alternative left.

Caren seized upon the idea of Sue starting the company after a friend asked, “Why aren’t you marketing these designs so other people can make them?” and viola’ Foldin’ Money was born! Sue became the “Money Artist” and creates all the designs for the kits. Foldin Money gave Sue not only a vocation it also restored her self esteem.

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Foldin Money Heart Design Kit Review & Giveaway Ends 02/10 Thumbs_fm-heart-package

Foldin Money recently sent me a Money Heart Design kit just in time for Valentine's Day! It is really easy to do, all you need is your kit, scissors (to cut the template) 4 bills (use any denomination you want! U.S. or Canadian Currency) and tape (double stick works best.) I like that some kits use more bills, some use less (and no, money is not included in your kit) I love that each step includes a pictures, which makes it very easy to follow. When your design is complete you can use stickers and scrapbook embellishments to jazz it up even more.
The Foldin Money Heart is a great gift for Valentine’s Day, Weddings, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Baby Showers, Graduations and even Mother’s Day!

Thanks to Ms. Susan (Sue) T. who offered a Foldin Money Heart Design kit to 1 lucky SampleTrain member to win.

How to Enter:
Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on Sampletrain, its FREE.
* "Like" Foldin Money on Facebook.
Extra Entries:
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
* Write a short review about SampleTrain on Alexa Rankings so we can continue providing you great giveaways! and it will only take 3 minutes of your time.
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
* Follow Foldin Money on Twitter.

Retweet this daily:
Valentine's Day #Giveaway #Win a @foldinmoney Heart Design kit at @Sample_Train http://bit.ly/g6FaoV

You'll have 7 entries if you do everything stated above.
Leave comments below that you did all entries just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE Money Heart Design kit was provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Foldin Money is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends Feb. 10, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents only. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Foldin Money . Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Foldin Money Heart Design Kit Review & Giveaway Ends 02/10 Empty Re: Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Foldin Money Heart Design Kit Review & Giveaway Ends 02/10

Post by flameworker Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:07 pm

1 ~ I am a sampletrain member
2 ~ I like Foldin Money on facebook
3 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
4 ~ I wrote a review on Alexa
5 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
6 ~ I follow foldin Money on twitter
7 ~ I tweeted and will RT daily

This is cool because instead of giving kids just regular flat $$ for a special day you could fold it into a cool shape to make it more exciting.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Foldin Money Heart Design Kit Review & Giveaway Ends 02/10 Empty Re: Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ Foldin Money Heart Design Kit Review & Giveaway Ends 02/10

Post by ossmcalc Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:42 pm

8. I am a sampletrain member.
9. I like Foldin Money on Facebook.
10. I like sampletrain on Facebook.
11. I wrote a review on Alexa.
12. I follow sampletrain on Twitter.
13. I follow Foldin Money on Twitter.
14. I tweeted abou this giveaway http://twitter.com/#!/ossmcalc/status/34018979915763712

Thank you,

Christine (ossmcalc)
womackcm@sbcglobal.net

Last edited by ossmcalc on Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Numbered incorrectly. I am new at this website.)

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by mzak Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:43 am

#15 I am a sampletrain rider
#16 I like Foldin Money on FB
#17 I like Sampletrain on FB
#18 I wrote a review on Alexa

mzak
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:21 am

19~caboose rider
20~liked foldin money on facebook
21~like sampletrain on facebook
22~wrote review on alexa
23~follow sampletrain on twitter
24~follow foldin money on twitter
25~tweet http://twitter.com/patty432/statuses/34255309442654208
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:04 pm

26 ~ I am a sampletrain member
27 ~ I like Foldin Money on facebook
28 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
29 ~ I wrote a review on Alexa
30 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
31 ~ I follow foldin Money on twitter
32 ~ I tweeted and will RT daily
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:55 pm

33 ~ I am a sampletrain member
34 ~ I like Foldin Money on facebook
35 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
36 ~ I wrote a review on Alexa
37 ~ I follow sampletrain on twitter
38 ~ I follow foldin Money on twitter
39 ~ I tweeted and will RT daily; http://twitter.com/#!/royalegacy/status/35018520425136128
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:02 am

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:01 pm

the winner is #35 Darth Vapor! congrats!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Fri Feb 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Congrats Darth
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:57 pm

Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:20 pm

congrats!!
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:24 pm

congrats!!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:03 pm

congrats
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathleen Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:16 pm

Congrats to Darth Vapor! Enjoy!!!!!!
Kathleen
Kathleen
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down