Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Cowgirl Chocolates Review and Giveaway Ends Feb 6~Closed

+9
OhioCatfish
donyell
Darth Vapor
flameworker
sunrae
wicked1
Litlbel
i_love_the_ocean
wandadh
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cowgirl Chocolates Review and Giveaway Ends Feb 6~Closed Empty Cowgirl Chocolates Review and Giveaway Ends Feb 6~Closed

Post by wandadh Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:15 pm

Cowgirl Chocolates Review and Giveaway Ends Feb 6~Closed Pic-0111
I got this pretty box in the mail and I couldn’t wait to open it.

Some of you may know that I am a cowgirl at heart and my weakness is chocolate, so when I got the chance to review Cowgirl Chocolates, I was so excited. Spice and chocolate together is something that I had never heard of until now and after tasting Cowgirl Chocolates I want to say that it is a great concept. If you have never heard of Cowgirl Chocolates, then I suggest that you check out their website Cowgirl Chocolates, you can find some great gifts for Valentine’s Day or any holiday.
Cowgirl Chocolates has many different flavors in mild, spicy, organic, and all natural. I was given 6 different truffles and 1 caramel to taste. I can tell you that I eat 3 within the first 10 minutes of opening the box and I am hooked. I tried the mild Double Dark Chocolate first and it was so good, then I tried the spicy Double Dark Chocolate and I can honestly say that if you like spicy food, then this is for you. The caramel comes in either Habanero or Chipotle flavors, spicy but good.

Cowgirl Chocolates Review and Giveaway Ends Feb 6~Closed Cowgir10

A Little about Cowgirl Chocolates:
Head Cowgirl Marilyn Lysohir founded Cowgirl Chocolates in 1997. Her two favorite things in the world are art (she has a notable career as a ceramic sculptor) and chocolate. In fact her first job was working in a chocolate factory in Pennsylvania. Marilyn mingled some favorite memories with some new ideas to create an American original, Cowgirl Chocolates...chocolates with a spicy cowgirl kick. She was the pioneer, one of the first companies to offer spicy chocolates in the world.

Cowgirl Chocolates has won a total of 19 product awards and 2 packaging awards and is located in Moscow, Idaho USA. It has also been featured on the Food Network on “Unwrapped” and “Extreme Cuisine” and on CNBC “On the Money”. They have also been written up in the New York Times, InStyle, the Toronto Star among others.

Ms. Marilyn L. from Cowgirl Chocolates has generously offered a 1/3 Pound Sampler to 1 lucky Caboose rider for a chance to taste all of their flavors including Habanero Caramel, which I just loved.

How to Enter:
Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on Sampletrain, its FREE.
* Visit Cowgirl Chocolates and tell me what flavor(s) sound the best and what item that you would buy for that special someone or yourself.

Extra Entries:
* "Like" Cowgirl Chocolates on Facebook.
* "Like Sampletrain on Facebook.
* Write a short review about SampleTrain on Alexa Rankings so we can continue providing you great giveaways! and it will only take 3 minutes of your time.
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
*Join Cowgirl Chocolates newsletter to get all the latest and greatest.

Retweet this daily:
#Giveaway #Win a 1/3 lb Cowgirl Chocolates Sample box from @Sample_Train Ends Feb.6 http://tinyurl.com/4gqnb9n

You'll have 7 entries if you do everything stated above.
Leave comments below that you did all entries just make sure to number them accordingly.

Check out more Giveaways

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE sample product/s were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Cowgirl Chocolates is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends Feb. 6, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents only. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by Cowgirl Chocolates. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.[right]

Last edited by wandadh on Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Cowgirl Chocolates Review and Giveaway Ends Feb 6~Closed Empty Re: Cowgirl Chocolates Review and Giveaway Ends Feb 6~Closed

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:25 pm

yay i love chocolates too!!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Cowgirl Chocolates Review and Giveaway Ends Feb 6~Closed Empty Re: Cowgirl Chocolates Review and Giveaway Ends Feb 6~Closed

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:44 pm

1. im a caboose rider!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:46 pm

2. i would like to try SPICY DARK CHOCOLATE ALMOND for myself and DARK CHOCOLATE HUCKLEBERRY for myself too Smile
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:01 pm

#3 I liked CowGirls Chocolates on FaceBook
#4 I am a caboose rider
#5 I like sample train on facebook
#6 I follow sample train on twitter
#7 I joined Cowgirls on Twitter
#8 i would love to try MILD MILK CHOCOLATE
SARSAPARILLA
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Mon Jan 31, 2011 2:19 am

#9 I'm a caboose rider

#10 I visited Cowgirl Chocolates. The caramel sauce looks interesting. I would also like to try all their specialty candy bars.

#11 I liked Cowgirl Chocolates on Facebook, and left a comment

#12 I joined the Cowgirl Chocolates newsletter

#13 I like Sample train on Facebook
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:46 am

14. i wrote a review on ALEXA!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Mon Jan 31, 2011 8:47 am

15. i liked cowgirl on FB.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:24 am

#16 I'm a caboose rider

#17 I visited Cowgirl Chocolates. i would love to try the MILD DARK CHOCOLATE and give my hubby the SPICY DARK CHOCOLATE ALMOND

#18 I liked Cowgirl Chocolates on Facebook

#19 I joined the Cowgirl Chocolates newsletter

#20 I like Sample train on Facebook

#21 I joined Cowgirl Chocolates newsletter

#22 i wrote a review on ALEXA
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:39 pm

#23 ~ I am a sampletrain member
#24 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
#25 ~ I wrote a review on Alexa
#26 ~ follow sampletrain on twitter
#27 ~ I signed up to get emails from Cowgirl Chocolates
#28 ~ The Mild Dark Chocolate and the Mild Dark Lavender Chocolate looks great
#29 I like cowgirl Chocolate on facebook
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:04 pm

30. wrote a review on Alexa
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:04 pm

31. followed sampletrain on twitter
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:03 pm

32 I am a caboose rider
33 I like Sample Train on Facebook
34 I follow Sample Train on Twitter
35 I wrote a review on Alexa (royalegacy)
36 I like Cowgirl Chocolates on Facebook
37 I like to try their Mint Chocolate
38 I signed up for Cowgirl Chocolates Newsletter
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by donyell Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:00 pm

39. i am a caboose rider

40. i visited Cowgirl chocolates and would like to try ivory orange and double dark chocolate. For my husband, I would pick spicy huckleberry chocolate.

41.I LIKE Cowgirl Choc. on FB

42. I LIKE Sampletrain on FB

Last edited by wandadh on Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed numbers)

donyell
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:51 pm

Welcome to the site Donyell
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:16 pm

43. joined cowgirl chocolates newsletter
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:16 pm

44. I tweeted and will RT daily
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioCatfish Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:11 am

45 * Caboose rider
46 COWGIRL HANDPAINTED RUSTIC TRUFFLE BOX
47 "Like" Cowgirl Chocolates on Facebook.
48 "Like Sampletrain on Facebook.
49 Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
50Join Cowgirl Chocolates newsletter
51 tweeted http:/ /twitter.com/OhioCatfish/status/33014088376262656

OhioCatfish
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:41 am

52 ST member
53 i would like to try the milk chocolate w/ hazelnut and spice!
54 * "Like" Cowgirl Chocolates on Facebook.
55 * "Like Sampletrain on Facebook.
56 * Write a short review about SampleTrain on Alexa Rankings so we can continue providing you great giveaways! and it will only take 3 minutes of your time.
57* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by mzak Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:06 am

#58 I am a sampletrain member
#59 I would like to try a dark chocolate
#60 I like cowgirl chocolate on FB
#61 I like sampletrain on fb
#62 I wrote a review on Alexa

mzak
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by ossmcalc Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:42 am

63. I am a Caboose Rider.
64. I would like to try the Raspberry lemonade dark chocolate Truffle and get the Western Trail Lunchbox Gift Set.
65. I "Like" Cowgirl Chocolates on Facebook.
66. I "like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
67. I wrote a short review about SampleTrain on Alexa Rankings.
68. I follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
69. I joined Cowgirl Chocolates newsletter.
70. I tweeted about this giveaway http://twitter.com/#!/ossmcalc/status/34139583977365504

Last edited by ossmcalc on Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : needed to change the numbering)

ossmcalc
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:10 pm

Last day to enter
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:37 am

Winner #29 Congrats.............Flameworker
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:51 am

congrats flame!!!!!!!!!! yay
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:02 pm

YAY !!! I won!! Thanks!!! Cowgirl Chocolates Review and Giveaway Ends Feb 6~Closed 768151
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next