Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ The Cream Perfume Company Review & Giveaway Ends Jan. 26 Closed

+6
wandadh
flameworker
sunrae
wicked1
Darth Vapor
i_love_the_ocean
10 posters

Go down

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ The Cream Perfume Company Review & Giveaway  Ends Jan. 26 Closed Empty Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ The Cream Perfume Company Review & Giveaway Ends Jan. 26 Closed

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:48 am

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ The Cream Perfume Company Review & Giveaway  Ends Jan. 26 Closed Header_02_new

The Cream Perfume Company are premium French-made perfumes made of 100% healthy, natural and organic ingredients with no harsh chemicals. ECOCERT certified organic essentials, absolutes and pure plant and fruit extracts.

I received Rose Body Moisturizer 6oz. Premium and naturally derived oils and extracts from nature combined with premium French certified organic essential oils to combat dehydrated, sore, inflamed and damaged skin.

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ The Cream Perfume Company Review & Giveaway  Ends Jan. 26 Closed Defaul10

I also received two cream perfumes - ORGANIC Rose de rosée has a luscious top notes of rose and gernium, followed by palmarosa and violet. Rounding off with an elegant base of caramella and patchouli. Probably a great VDay gift for somebody who loves perfume. Ylang Ylang d'amore with exhilirating scents of ylang ylang, mandarin and jasmine in this classic perfume. Trailed by notes of apricot, cedarwood, orange flower, patchouli and musk.

The Cream Perfume Company collection of solid perfumes were developed as a commercially more affordable, healthier and natural alternative to predominantly high-priced fragrances that are packaged in elaborate, environmentally unfriendly materials and incorporate ethanol, petroleum carriers and other undesirable fillers. By eliminating the bulk of ethanol and water, they use significantly less expensive, alternative and eco-friendly container materials such as wood, and incorporate natural carriers like beeswax and sweet almond oil as the original practice in perfumery for many thousands of years.

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ The Cream Perfume Company Review & Giveaway  Ends Jan. 26 Closed Header_03_new
I really like the little wooden containers that the cream perfumes come in, and the scents are awesome. I have never tried cream perfumes before, but I really like this because you can target exactly where you want the scent rather than a spray that just sprays all over. The ORGANIC Rose de rosée lotion is soothing and smells nice as well.

You can buy their perfumes at The Cream Perfume Company website or at Sephora stores.

For the giveaway, Ms. Mary J. of The Cream Perfume Company website provided any 1 solid fragrances OR body lotions to one lucky winner. Open to US and Canada only.

How to Enter:
Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on Sampletrain, its FREE.
* Visit The Cream Perfume Company website and tell me which perfume or lotion would you like to try,
***Note: If you win that'll be your prize.
Extra Entries:
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
* Write a short review about SampleTrain on Alexa so we can continue providing you great giveaways!
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.

Retweet this daily:
#Win a lotion or cream perfume of your choice at @Sample_Train #Giveaway http://bit.ly/h9e4Yj

You'll have 6 entries all in all if you do everything stated above.
Leave comments below that you did all entries just make sure to number them accordingly.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE products mentioned above were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. The Cream Perfume Company is providing the prize(s) for this giveaway at no cost to me. Giveaway ends Jan. 26, 2011 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US & Canadian residents only. Winner will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by The Cream Perfume Company website . Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:37 am; edited 4 times in total
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ The Cream Perfume Company Review & Giveaway  Ends Jan. 26 Closed Empty Re: Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ The Cream Perfume Company Review & Giveaway Ends Jan. 26 Closed

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:34 pm

1. I am a Caboose Rider on Sample Train
2. I like the solid fragrance ORGANIC Rose de rosée
3. I like Sampletrain ( you rock! ) on Facebook
4. I wrote a review on Alexa as royalegacy
5. I follow Sample Train on Twitter @royalegacy
6. I tweeted this giveaway: http://twitter.com/#!/royalegacy/status/28128039841824768
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ The Cream Perfume Company Review & Giveaway  Ends Jan. 26 Closed Empty Re: Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ The Cream Perfume Company Review & Giveaway Ends Jan. 26 Closed

Post by wicked1 Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:16 pm

#7. I'm a Savvy Sample caboose rider on Sampletrain
#8. I would love to win the Jasmine Floriental perfume
#9. I left a comment, hopefully in the right place, Smile and like Sampletrain on FB
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:27 pm

10. I am a Caboose Rider on Sample Train
11 I like the solid fragrance Ylang Ylang d'amore
12. I like Sampletrain on Facebook
13. I wrote a review on Alexa
14. I follow Sample Train on Twitter
15. I tweeted this giveaway:
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:18 pm

#16 ~ Proud sampletrain member
#17 ~ I like the solid fragrances Organic Vallia reve
#18 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
#19 ~ I wrote a review on Alexa
#20 ~ I follow on twitter

Last edited by flameworker on Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:13 pm

#21 ~ Happy sampletrain member
#22 ~ I like the solid fragrances ORGANIC Forest terre
#23 ~ I like sampletrain on facebook
#24 ~ I wrote a review on Alexa
#25 ~ I follow on twitter and sent a tweet
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by OhioCatfish Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:54 am

26- Caboose rider
27- I like the ORGANIC Forest terre
28- "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.
29- Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
30- tweet sent 1-21
http:/ /twitter.com/OhioCatfish/status/28480324992237568

OhioCatfish
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Shari Wright Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:37 pm

31. I am an Caboose Rider
32. I like the Mimosa Bouquet solid fragrance
33."LIKE" Sampletrain on FB (Chris Shari Alligood)
34. Follow Sampletrain on Twitter & tweeted
35.Tweet URL:
http://twitter.com/#!/ShariAlligood/status/28851064623075328
36. Wrote an review on ALEXA (Chris Shari Alligood)

Shari Wright
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:48 pm

Hey shari! Welcome to Sampletrain! Heads up, i couldn't find your review on Alexa. Double check so it counts in the giveaway. Smile

GOOD LUCK!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:18 am

37 i like ST
38 wrote review on alexa
39 follow ST
40 i would like to try the Jasmine Floriental fragrance
41 im a member of ST
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:09 pm

get your entries in until 11:59 PM EST !
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:29 am

and the winner is #11 Sunrae!! congrats!!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:30 am

whoo hoo! Thanks!
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:07 am

Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ The Cream Perfume Company Review & Giveaway  Ends Jan. 26 Closed 198282 Sunrae!!! Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ The Cream Perfume Company Review & Giveaway  Ends Jan. 26 Closed 796435
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:27 am

Congrats Sunrae
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:39 pm

YAY Sunrae Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ The Cream Perfume Company Review & Giveaway  Ends Jan. 26 Closed 768151 Valentine's Day Gift Guide ~ The Cream Perfume Company Review & Giveaway  Ends Jan. 26 Closed 580101
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:14 pm

woohoo!!!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down