Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Military~Free theme-park tickets~Here's to the Heroes by Anheuser-Busch 12/31/11

Go down

Military~Free theme-park tickets~Here's to the Heroes by Anheuser-Busch 12/31/11 Empty Military~Free theme-park tickets~Here's to the Heroes by Anheuser-Busch 12/31/11

Post by wandadh Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:54 pm

http://www.herosalute.com/states/overview.html

* Complimentary admission for active duty military representing all five service branches, active members of a reserve or National Guard unit, and/or up to three direct dependants.
* Valid for one complimentary single-day admission per person, per year, to one of the following SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment parks:
o SeaWorld Orlando, San Diego, or San Antonio
o Busch Gardens Tampa Bay or Williamsburg
o Sesame Place
o Adventure Island
o Water Country USA
* Offer not valid for separate ticketed events including Christmas Town at Busch Gardens Williamsburg and Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens Tampa.
* Offer valid through 12/31/2011. Operating days and hours vary by park. Please check with specific park for current operating schedule.

FAQ:

What is "Here's to the Heroes"?

"Here's to the Heroes" is a tribute to the men and women of our armed forces. Active duty and reserve soldiers, airmen, Marines, sailors and Coast Guardsmen, as well as foreign military personnel serving with U.S. units, qualify.

What does it include?

There are a number of components, but among the most significant is free admission to SeaWorld and Busch Gardens parks and Sesame Place for military personnel and as many as three direct dependents. Please note, however, that three participating parks – Busch Gardens Williamsburg, SeaWorld San Antonio and Sesame Place – are closed until the spring. Please click here for the Busch Gardens Williamsburg schedule. Please click here for the SeaWorld San Antonio schedule. Please click here for the Sesame Place schedule.

Are there limitations to the free theme park admission?

Yes. Each service member receives a single free admission to any one SeaWorld or Busch Gardens park or Sesame Place for him or herself and one each for as many as three direct dependents. The offer is valid for one park and one visit only.

Do military retirees qualify? Civilians working for the Department of Defense?

I'm afraid not. While we recognize and applaud every American who has made the decision to serve in the armed forces, our parks simply do not have the capacity to accommodate military retirees and civilian Department of Defense workers.

Do reservists and National Guardsmen qualify?

Certainly. All active and ready reservists and members of the National Guard, regardless of deployment status, qualify.

You offer a total of four free tickets. What if there are more people in my family?

You may purchase additional tickets by visiting a base MWR office, going directly to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or Sesame Place.

My spouse is serving overseas. Can dependents visit the park without their service member?

Yes. You need only register online, print out the form and bring it with you to SeaWorld, Busch Gardens or Sesame Place. Please be sure to bring your Department of Defense-issued dependent photo identification. Only the spouse of a service member is permitted to register, however. Minor dependents must redeem their ticket with an adult.

But I am a single parent serving overseas. My children are living with a relative. How can my kids visit?

The primary caregiver should contact the Guest Relations Department of the park they'd like to visit. They will make accommodations for minor dependents. Proof of military status and deployment is required
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down