Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Kleenex Sneeze Catchers Kit for your child

3 posters

Go down

FREE Kleenex Sneeze Catchers Kit for your child Empty FREE Kleenex Sneeze Catchers Kit for your child

Post by jersma Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:13 pm

http://www.kleenex.com/SneezeCatchers/KitTrip.aspx

includes: Member ID card, Sneeze Catcher Hat, Sneeze Catcher T-Shirt, Activity Book, Kleenex Brand Pocket Pack of Facial Tissues, Facial Tissue holder, and Coupons. They will email a link to the form.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

FREE Kleenex Sneeze Catchers Kit for your child Empty Re: FREE Kleenex Sneeze Catchers Kit for your child

Post by Guest Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:35 am

thank you

Back to top Go down

FREE Kleenex Sneeze Catchers Kit for your child Empty Re: FREE Kleenex Sneeze Catchers Kit for your child

Post by cin_20 Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:36 pm

Question? I signed up for the Sweepstakes and when it went to next screen saying they would contact if you won at the top of the page it said fill out the info below to get Kleenex Kit but there was nothing to fill out. Does that mean they are out? Or?
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:14 pm

they will send you an email with more info and a link to get your kit. I stopped at that point because when I clicked on the email link I was getting a pop up that said something about it being an unsecure site and so I didn't go any further but it seems like others are doing just find so....
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:21 pm

This was from the e-mail they sent me, after clicking on the email it took me to fill out Sweepstakes but no where to sign up for the Sneeze kit. Thanks!!
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down