Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE Blast Energy Powder Sample

2 posters

Go down

FREE Blast Energy Powder Sample  Empty FREE Blast Energy Powder Sample

Post by i_love_the_ocean Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:34 pm

FREE Blast Energy Powder Sample “Like” BlastPowder.com on Facebook, then click the “FREE SAMPLE” tab then click FREE Sample and enter PROMO CODE: (Facebook Name)-BPFREE -Example: Jack Black-BPFREE

FREE Blast Energy Powder Sample  67179_10
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

FREE Blast Energy Powder Sample  Empty Re: FREE Blast Energy Powder Sample

Post by clheer Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:51 am

Thank you for your Submission!
Limit one (1) per person and per household. Offer limited to legal residents of the United States 18 years or older. You must have a valid home street address and be a current FAN on our official Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/blastpowder at the time of distribution. Not redeemable in manner other than provided herein. Can not be combined with other offers or discounts. Allow 8 to 12 weeks for delivery, except where specified. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. Not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, or misdirected requests. Requests not complying with all offer requirements will not be honored. Duplicate requests will constitute fraud. Offer good while supplies last.
clheer
clheer
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down