Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

King's Hawaiian Bakery Products Review & Giveaway ~Ended

+4
cin_20
SVaughn21
wandadh
i_love_the_ocean
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

King's Hawaiian Bakery Products Review & Giveaway ~Ended Empty King's Hawaiian Bakery Products Review & Giveaway ~Ended

Post by i_love_the_ocean Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Company Overview
The King's Hawaiian legacy began in the 1950’s when Robert Taira traveled across the Pacific to the tropical islands of Hawaii. He first settled in Hilo, where he graduated at the top of his baking school and opened his first bakery—Robert’s Bakery. This location was the birthplace of his famous Original Recipe King’s Hawaiian Sweet Bread
Nearly a decade later, the well-known bakery expanded and moved to King’s Street in Honolulu. The bakery and cafe immediately turned into a destination location for locals and tourist who shipped the bread back to the mainland as gifts. In the late seventies, Robert was inspired to share some aloha with the mainlanders and constructed a commercial bakery in California. It wasn’t long before the sweet taste of King’s Hawaiian was found on the dinner table of families around the United States.
King's Hawaiian Bakery Products Review & Giveaway ~Ended OriginalKing's Hawaiian Bakery Products Review & Giveaway ~Ended Original-snk
King's Hawaiian Bakery Products i think makes the best roll ever! Very soft and slightly sweet, these are not your average French bread rolls. They have neither a hard crust nor flaky layers, but to be honest, they're better for it. Delicious warm, just pop them in the oven for a few minutes until they're slightly toasted and golden brown (it also adds a tiny bit of crunch). You can't go wrong with these little gems.

They have 3 flavors available first is the ORIGINAL HAWAIIAN SWEET which is available in round bread whether you are planning your next family meal, holiday celebration or a casual backyard barbeque, a 12 pack of King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls is the perfect ingredient for any meal. They also have Hawaiian Sweet Snacker Rolls made from our delicious Original Recipe Hawaiian Sweet Bread. You can fill each mini sub roll with your favorite lunch meat or PB&J for the perfect snack or mid-day meal. Your kids will love this new lunch box favorite. Hawaiian Sweet Sandwich Rolls Replace your everyday bread with King's Hawaiian Sandwich Rolls and create a new mouth-watering dish. Add a unique hint of flavor to your favorite burgers and chicken sandwiches. Turn mid-day sub sandwiches into irresistible lunchtime creations.
King's Hawaiian Bakery Products Review & Giveaway ~Ended Hnywht
The second flavor is the HONEY WHEAT which is available in Honey Wheat round bread, 4 and 12 pack Honey Wheat Rolls. The slightly sweet taste combined with wholesome wheat is unlike any other wheat bread available today.

King's Hawaiian Bakery Products Review & Giveaway ~Ended Savory-12pk
Third flavor is SAVORY BUTTER which is available in 4 and 12 pack rolls. Experience the same soft texture with a hint of sweet butter and you will immediately float away to paradise.
You can buy King's Hawaiianat your local grocery store or ou can search for locations here.

For the giveaway thanks to Ms. Ann M. for providing me FREE coupons to giveaway to 2 lucky Caboose rider. The winner/s will each receive 2 FREE coupons good for any King's Hawaiian Bakery products.
Mandatory Entries:
* You have to be a Caboose rider to participate/comment in any giveaway/forum so hop on board and register on Sampletrain, its FREE.
* Join King's Hawaiian King's Hawaiian Mailing list. C;lick "Join the Ohana" at the bottom left.
Extra Entries:
* "Like" King's Hawaiian on Facebook and tell them you read this review at sampletrain.com
* Follow King's Hawaiian on Twitter and tweettweet this giveaway.
* Follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
* "Like" Sampletrain on Facebook.

You have to use the "manual numbering system" everytime you submit an entry.

Giveaway Guidelines and Disclosure
FREE sample coupons were provided to me to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Giveaway ends Dec. 29 at 11:59PM EST. Open to US residents only. Winner/s will be picked via Random.org and announced the following day. Winner/s will also be pm'ed and will have 48 hours to reply before another winner is chosen. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by King's Hawaiian.
Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:59 am; edited 4 times in total
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

King's Hawaiian Bakery Products Review & Giveaway ~Ended Empty Re: King's Hawaiian Bakery Products Review & Giveaway ~Ended

Post by wandadh Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:26 am

1. I joined the King's Hawaiian mailing list
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

King's Hawaiian Bakery Products Review & Giveaway ~Ended Empty Re: King's Hawaiian Bakery Products Review & Giveaway ~Ended

Post by wandadh Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:26 am

2. I like Sampletrain on Facebook

Last edited by wandadh on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:32 am

3. I follow King's Hawaiian on twitter and sent a tweet about the giveaway
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:33 am

4. I follow Sampletrain on twitter
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 am

5. Joined mailing list

Last edited by wandadh on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed numbers)

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:43 am

6. Liked King's Hawaiian on FB

Last edited by wandadh on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed numbers)

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by SVaughn21 Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:44 am

7. Follow King's Hawaiian on Twitter and tweeted

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

8. Follow Sampletrain on FB

Last edited by wandadh on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed numbers)

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

9. Follow Sampletrain on Twitter

Last edited by wandadh on Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed numbers)

SVaughn21
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:57 am

#10. I joined the King's Hawaiian mailing list
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:58 am

#11. I like Sampletrain on Facebook
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:58 am

Please ignore I messed up!

Last edited by cin_20 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:04 am; edited 1 time in total
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:00 am

#12. I follow King's Hawaiian on twitter and sent a tweet about the giveaway

https://twitter.com/#!/cin_20/status/17095770012393472

Last edited by cin_20 on Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:00 am

#13. I follow Sampletrain on twitter
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:30 am

#14 I joined King's Hawaiian mailing list.
#15 I like King's Hawaiian on Facebook and left comment
#16 I follow King's Hawaiian on Twitter and tweeted this giveaway.
#17 I follow Sampletrain on Twitter.
#18 I like Sampletrain on Facebook
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:21 pm

#19 I joined the King's Hawaiian mailing list!!

#20 ~I Like King's Hawaiian on Facebook and left a comment on their wall

#21 ~I Like King's Hawaiian on Twitter and tweeted re: this review and giveaway

#22 ~I follow sampletrain on twitter

#23 ~I "like" sampletrain on facebook
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:38 pm

#24 Aloha! What's not to like about King Hawaiian sweet bread. It's ONOLICIOUS!!

#25 Going now to post this on Sampletrain Facebook!

#26 I'm already on King Hawaiian's mailing list. I love their products!

Mahalo

Last edited by i_love_the_ocean on Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : numbering)
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:54 pm

and the winners are......

#3 wandadh and #24 wicked1 Congrats!!
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by sunrae Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:34 pm

congrats gals!
sunrae
sunrae
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wandadh Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:51 pm

Yeah, thank you

Congrats wicked1
wandadh
wandadh

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:27 pm

Congrats to the winner

Last edited by Darth Vapor on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:28 pm

Congrats Wicked 1 bounce

Last edited by Darth Vapor on Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Darth Vapor Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Congrats wandadh yay
Darth Vapor
Darth Vapor
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by cin_20 Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:38 pm

Congrats Wicked1 and Wandadh!!! bounce
cin_20
cin_20
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next