Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free Betty Crocker Gluten Free baking mix- call in

2 posters

Go down

Free Betty Crocker Gluten Free baking mix- call in Empty Free Betty Crocker Gluten Free baking mix- call in

Post by Deedee Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:38 pm

Call 1-800-446-1898 and then press 4. Tell the rep that you are interested in the free gluten-free baking coupons, and they’ll ask for your information.

I am currently on the phone right now with them, I will let you know if it pans out. They said my estimated wait time was greater than five minutes though, so I am thinking that they got slammed!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Free Betty Crocker Gluten Free baking mix- call in Empty Re: Free Betty Crocker Gluten Free baking mix- call in

Post by Patty432 Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:46 am

Deedee wrote:Call 1-800-446-1898 and then press 4. Tell the rep that you are interested in the free gluten-free baking coupons, and they’ll ask for your information.

I am currently on the phone right now with them, I will let you know if it pans out. They said my estimated wait time was greater than five minutes though, so I am thinking that they got slammed!
Did you ever get through?
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down