Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Free hat package for cancer patients etc. - PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE

2 posters

Go down

Free hat package for cancer patients etc. - PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE Empty Free hat package for cancer patients etc. - PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:04 am

Heavenly Hats

I never thought to post this until Sunrae posted about the tote for women with cancer. This non-profit organization sends a variety of hats to anyone with hair loss due to cancer treatments or other health issues. All hats are brand new and you do receive a nice variety. It's available to all ages and they ask an age so they have an idea of what type of hats to send. Anyhow, this organization is located in Green Bay, WI (where I live) and started by a young man. You can read more about that on the website if you'd like.

Back to top Go down

Free hat package for cancer patients etc. - PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE Empty Re: Free hat package for cancer patients etc. - PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE

Post by CootieClaire Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:45 pm

My best friend has cancer and is going through chemo--and has subsequently lost most of her hair.

I passed it along to her. Thank you for sharing.

CootieClaire
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Free hat package for cancer patients etc. - PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE Empty Re: Free hat package for cancer patients etc. - PLEASE DO NOT ABUSE

Post by K_to_the_L Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:12 pm

its a good idea and program and im glad it exists. i love hats but a man must know his own limits. ( so i will be passing ) thanks

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down