Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

NEW MEMBERS-PLEASE READ FIRST!

+3
jersma
Imaekick
Laura
7 posters

Go down

NEW MEMBERS-PLEASE READ FIRST! Empty NEW MEMBERS-PLEASE READ FIRST!

Post by Laura Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:06 am

Welcome to Sampletrain! We hope you find your way around easily but if you don't feel free to ask a question! We don't mind at all!

Just a few things we would like everyone to know and that is whether you are a member or guest, Deedee and I ask that you respect us and the site that we have built for you. Please keep derogatory language and thoughts to yourself. This site is strictly to have fun and find great freebies! NO SPAM, please!

We have contests regularly, just ask anyone on here. So be sure you are watching so that you can join in!

Thank you!
Sampletrain

** BELOW ARE INSTRUCTIONS TO ASSIST YOU IN FINDING YOUR WAY AROUND **

Last edited by Laura on Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBERS-PLEASE READ FIRST! Empty Where do you find free samples on the site?

Post by Laura Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:14 am

Click on the train that says "Home", unless you are already on the main page. Once on the main page click on the section that is labeled "USA free samples." If you are outside of the USA then you can click on the link that is labeled "International Freebies."

Once in the preferred section, you will see several links with different samples. Click on the sample you wish to get. It will then bring you to a link to get the free sample. Click the link and voila' you are there! Just enter your information on the free samples sponsor and you will get your free sample in the time allotted according to the company.

** Sampletrain reccommends you use a "fake" phone number, unless you wish to be contacted by the company. You should also use a separate email account designated for free samples. Companies at times will send you email (Spam) to entice you to go back to their site. ** DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER!**

Last edited by Laura on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBERS-PLEASE READ FIRST! Empty What are all the other sections on this site?

Post by Laura Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:29 am

We all LOVE free samples but who doesn't love these "C" words? Coupons, Cash, Contests and Conversation!

On Sampletrain we hope you feel at home while saving money FROM home! Below are the other sections Sampletrain has to offer with a brief description, starting from the beginning.

Contests- This is where we, the Owners or Moderators will post a contest for you, the member to participate in! We have several contests, sometimes multiple times in a month. Just keep an eye out for this section so you can take part.

Sampletrain News- This is where we will post anything new with the site that Deedee or myself have updated or added.

USA & International Free Samples- we have already gone over.

Mail-in, Call-in, Walk-in free samples- This section is pretty self-explanatory. Here you can get free products that either require you to mail in something, call in and give your information, or walk into a store to get your free sample.

Coupons for free products- Coupons that are only for 100% free items that you can take into a store,restaurant or use online to get something for nothing! Ex: Good for One free package of Ballpark franks hotdogs.

Cents, $$ and % off purchase coupons- This sections is solely for any other coupon that is not for something free. Ex: 10% off Kohls, Buy One Get One free at Bath & Body Works.

Free Rebates & Money back- This is for any rebates you purchase. Money back is for any product you have bought or will buy and you want your money back.

Chatter Box- is meant for any talk you or anyone else wants to talk about.

Talk about free samples- is meant for any questions, comments, updates or concerns about anything to do with free samples.

Deals you can't pass up- This section is meant for anything that isn't free BUT is such a great deal, well, you can't pass it up!

Bang for your Buck- is where members can post useful ways to save money, how to use stuff around the house for more than what they were intended for, etc!

Free Survey sites & Product testers- Here you will find links to sites that offer you incentives such as cash, products or other great gifts just for completely simple surveys! We only post the best and even offer a link to surveypolice.com to check the credibility of a site.

Free Rewards sites- This is only for sites offering rewards such as points for prizes. To name a few, mycokerewards.com,sheknows.com,enjoytheriderewards.com.

Contests,Sweeps and Istant wins- Who doesn't want to win NEW MEMBERS-PLEASE READ FIRST! 334902 prizes!!!??? Well, here is the place to go if you want to enter to win almost anything. Each post will have details to the contest, sweepstake or Instant Win Game.

Make money from home- If you are looking to make a few extra bucks while you are at home, this section provides you with links to do just that! From completing one-time surveys, writing a short article or even mystery shopping.

Swap shop- Once your free samples start rolling in, you may get a few that you have no need for. All you have to do is post a list of the things you have and don't want for the things you don't have and want! This portion of the site is not for hand outs, only fair trades!

Coupon Train- A great place to pass along coupons you can't use for ones you can! Just ask any member in the club. If you would like to be apart of the coupon train and have it come to your house, ask Deedee or I.

Additional Sites links- Do you have a Facebook, Myspace, Twitter, etc account and want to befriend any member of this site? Well, then post it here! This section requires approval by an Owner (Deedee or I) before it can be posted.

Questions, Concerns & Opinions- Post any feelings of confusion or excitement about the site here. It will be answered ASAP.

Graveyard- This is for all the free samples that have been posted and are now expired. We give all members access to them in case you would like to see if you signed up, wanted to see if it had been posted or wanted to see why it was deleted.

* If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I know it might seem overwhelming at first but it is worth it! *
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBERS-PLEASE READ FIRST! Empty How do I post a free sample?

Post by Laura Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:44 am

Thank you for wanting to contribute!

First, do a search to see if someone already beat you to the posting.

A search box is pretty easy to locate. There is one at the top of the main page that says "Search" and there is one on the right side of the page(on any page) that has a search box.

If the freebie is already posted please do NOT post again. We would rather have several different freebies available to our members than several of the same ones.

If it is not posted, than feel free to post the freebie in the correct section. Once in the correct section of where the link would go (ex: free book for anyone in the US would go into the "USA free samples" section) then hit the New Topic button.
Hit the button that that is a picture of a chain link and post your link in there (or you can paste the link in the white box).

Please make the topic title as descriptive as possible and an expiration date if available.

Thank you!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBERS-PLEASE READ FIRST! Empty Re: NEW MEMBERS-PLEASE READ FIRST!

Post by Imaekick Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:43 pm

How do I and where do I find something to click to enter?

Imaekick
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:55 pm

Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:12 am

bump
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:19 pm

also, i would like to point out to new members to check their messages here. just click on the turning bright orange and yellow sign that says "NEW" located on the top right of the page next to profile. Smile
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:02 pm

just wanted to say welcome to all the new members that have joined in the past month or so. please feel free to join in on any of the posts and if you have any questions, please let Laura (the owner), me or any of the other moderators know. you can send us a private message by clicking on button that says PM under our avatars. again, glad to have ya here and have fun!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Landrea Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:25 am

I have read every single thing, I took the time and I will surely obey the rules, and show respect.
Landrea
Landrea
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:58 pm

Way to go Landrea & welcome !! yay
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:56 pm

welcome!! landrea glad to have you onboard!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

NEW MEMBERS-PLEASE READ FIRST! Empty Glad To Be Here!!!!

Post by Tigger79 Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:07 pm

HELLO EVERYONE,

I am new here and I just got done reading everything. I have to be honest with you about what got me on this site was: 1. jersma (MODERATOR)picture of the CAT in the cardboard box and what it said was just so cute & funny I truly LOVE it. I have to ask where did you find that at & how do I get one? Now the other thing that got me here was: 2. I know everyone can relate to this one! It just so happens to be just a four letter word & that is FREE!

Thank You,
Maranda black cat
Tigger79
Tigger79
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:26 pm

NEW MEMBERS-PLEASE READ FIRST! 940983 Tigger79 It's great to have you here and sharing in our passion ..... freebies NEW MEMBERS-PLEASE READ FIRST! 768151 NEW MEMBERS-PLEASE READ FIRST! 336496
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatter_Brain Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:11 pm

Hello and Welcome Tigger79! Jump right in and have some fun!
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:48 am

welcome to the site tigger79!!! Smile
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigger79 Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:09 am

Thank You monkey
Tigger79
Tigger79
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down