Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Sample Train House Party Club!!!!

+6
cin_20
flameworker
i_love_the_ocean
Deedee
Laura
Patty432
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Sample Train House Party Club!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sample Train House Party Club!!!!

Post by flameworker Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:14 pm

APPLY NOW

Sample Train House Party Club!!!! - Page 3 Zatarains_event_icon_2011_12_06_va

http://www.houseparty.com/event/zatarains2012

Your exclusive Party Pack will contain:

• Zatarain’s® Rice Mixes and Seasonings
  • Coupons for your guests to save on Zatarain’s® products
  • Zatarain’s® branded serving spoon
  • Zatarain’s® branded hot pad
  • Recipe cards with delicious Zatarain’s® recipes
  • And more!
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Sample Train House Party Club!!!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sample Train House Party Club!!!!

Post by flameworker Wed Dec 14, 2011 1:17 pm

Sample Train House Party Club!!!! - Page 3 910549 remember to log into your HP accounts and check if you got the Riceworks HP on the 16th

It seems like the only way to know if you got the party is to check you accounts on that date Sample Train House Party Club!!!! - Page 3 191807
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:43 pm

check your account Glade HP hosts announced today.
I was denied Sample Train House Party Club!!!! - Page 3 152789
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:45 pm

So was I sad
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:24 am

Wed 12/21 check to see if you got the Walgreen Nice Party
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:39 am

I was a HP memeber a few years ago, but lost intrested or something! so Mid Janruary I decided to give it another try. I applied for several HP. And was excepted into the Pull ups Potty dance Party for Feb.25th. This is my first party, So any suggestion? I also really want another party its for cosmetics. is there a limit on parties you can host?
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:47 pm

I'm starting to think House party is a waste of my time thumbs down I have only got 2 HP parties since joining..... One which was Being a Girl which was a huge train wreck, my friends felt pushed to donate and most did not show sad clearly not my fault.... crying Since then I have applied to almost every HP and did all favors they asked! hop like a frog bounce while taking a pic pics . whatever they asked... But one after another denied, denied,denied!!!! Boooooooooooooooo!!! whats happening to the Free world of samples and products!
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:08 am

Since I joined... 2-3 years ago... All I got was 4 parties...
Durex
Budweiser
Smirnoff
Kelloggs

Its a waste of time... I'm starting to hate it... The only good thing right now is my mom got in on the soda stream, lucky boob LOL... But shes sharing with me so its all good Wink
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:23 pm

LOL I stopped doing HP, even had then cancel my account, haven't gotten anything since they changed their site around Sample Train House Party Club!!!! - Page 3 152789
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:53 pm

Yeah Ive been wanting to quit too... I do it ever so often now... Thinking me being in Florida and you in Cali, we would be getting a lot of them, but nope sad
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:26 am

TwiztidYoshi03 wrote:Since I joined... 2-3 years ago... All I got was 4 parties...
Durex
Budweiser
Smirnoff
Kelloggs

Its a waste of time... I'm starting to hate it... The only good thing right now is my mom got in on the soda stream, lucky boob LOL... But shes sharing with me so its all good Wink

Lucky boob lol lips are sealed
I really really wanted the Redbook HP, and the house party related to halloween and christmas..... but nooooo got denied time after time again. Mad
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:37 am

Yeah I wanted the Christmas one... Would of helped a lot!
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Litlbel Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:17 am

Last house party i got was for Mexico Avocados and it was nothing to talk about. I got a $15 Visa card and about 20 re-usable bags and a avocado recipe book. Not like they used to be. To me it's a waste of time.... To top it off, the $15 Visa card didn't work and i had to notify house party and they sent me out a new one. It was more a hassle then anything.
House Party used to be neat and you used to get cool things. Not no more... and Twizid Yoshi i am doing a Review on Soda Stream i should have it up by the weekend, maybe you can win one there =)
Litlbel
Litlbel
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:51 am

Ohhh that would be awesome Litbel Wink
Houseparty is doing a second chance thing for the soda stream... If I dont get it this time, I am going to quit houseparty... Its so lame now... LOL
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:52 pm

TwiztidYoshi03 wrote:Ohhh that would be awesome Litbel Wink
Houseparty is doing a second chance thing for the soda stream... If I dont get it this time, I am going to quit houseparty... Its so lame now... LOL

lol My thought exactly!! I applied for the second chance soda stream party and I applied for the Hasbo Game Night party... Which I would love to get since my daughter birthday is December 30th and we always have a Kids friendly New Years/Birthday Party! She is turning 9 and I thought this would be a great party theme as well New yeays party. She wants monster high, but we did a huge monster high party last year... If anything we could possibly combine them right leaf
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Thu Nov 08, 2012 2:35 pm

Oh that would be an awesome party with both of them combined... Soda and games! :D
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wvmommyof2 Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:37 pm

TwiztidYoshi03 wrote:Oh that would be an awesome party with both of them combined... Soda and games! :D

Not holding my breath though...... Hoping to get one at least though! Smile
wvmommyof2
wvmommyof2
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Good luck! :D
TwiztidYoshi03
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3