Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Address Labels?

+6
Patty432
Laura
ldl511
lsmile4freebies
Deedee
la.vie.boheme
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Address Labels? - Page 3 Empty Re: Address Labels?

Post by jersma Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:44 pm

i have so many address labels and i don't send out much mail. all ya gotta do is donate once to someone and they sell your name and next thing you know a gazillion of address labels! lol i like the ones i get that are holiday themed - i use those at christmas. the local animal shelter sends me some along with the humane society of the us, paralyzed veterans - they send lots and are always beautiful, american red cross, diabetes org., MDA, sierra club, world wildlife fund, indian schools, national law enforcement museum etc. i do try to donate to most of them, but this year its been very hard.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:56 pm

jersma wrote:i have so many address labels and i don't send out much mail. all ya gotta do is donate once to someone and they sell your name and next thing you know a gazillion of address labels! Address Labels? - Page 3 502925 i like the ones i get that are holiday themed - i use those at christmas. the local animal shelter sends me some along with the humane society of the us, paralyzed veterans - they send lots and are always beautiful, american red cross, diabetes org., MDA, sierra club, world wildlife fund, indian schools, national law enforcement museum etc. i do try to donate to most of them, but this year its been very hard.
I know whatch mean Jersma, me too. I have tons of them but I do use them. Your right the holiday ones are so cute. I just have never gotten the Peta one nor the SPCA ones for some reason. But Deedee gave me a link to sign up for some Peta stickers and then they might just send me some address labels along too. I'm just curious to see what they look like. Address Labels? - Page 3 299706
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:13 pm

They don't send the addy labels out WITH the stickers, but I got the labels about two weeks after I got the stickers, coincidence? hmmmm

Anyway, also to the list above add cystic fibrosis....those are real pretty too.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirl Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:56 pm

I had really nice ones from National Wildlife Foundation. They were free but I think only because we had a subscription to one of the kids magazines they have. They had super cute pics of the animals. Loved them! We have moved since and I really want to get some free ones but so far - no luck... Address Labels? - Page 3 665132
curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:19 pm

curlygirl, just go their website and see if they have anything or sign up for a newsletter. once they get your new address, you will set again for life! lol i get them too, but prior to losing my job i used to donate once a year. still get them and every once in a while i get cute note cards.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:23 pm

AND go to the paralyzed veterans of america, very nice ones!!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Okay this is an update....I've gotten these thanks to the help of Patty , jersma and Deedee.

PETA address labels and there stickers (Deedee was right , the stickers DO come separate from the address labels) These were two pages of address labels. One was glossy very pretty with actual photos of dogs , cats and cows. And the other page was cute to but NOT glossy but this came with sticker with saying like "Thank you", Keep Smiling", "Best Wishes", "Missing You", "Thinking of You", "Special Birthday Wishes", they are nice. I did like them. The must have updated there address labels Laura. Address Labels? - Page 3 191807

The Nature Conservancy (finally !!! Hello!) Address Labels? - Page 3 191807 I want to thank Patty for the link to this. Your the one who helped me get these girl.

BUT I STILL have yet to recieve address labels from the following:

1. National Humane Society

2. ASPCA

3. Diabetes org.

4. American Red Cross

5. Sierra Club

6. World Wildlife (either it's Federation or Foundation) Don't know since a few people have put both in this thread.

NOTE*** IF ANYONE KNOWS THE WEB ADDRESS OR LINKS TO THESE ABOVE PLACES COULD YOU PLEASE PUT THEM HERE OR PM ME IN PRIVATE. THANKS GUYS! Address Labels? - Page 3 907351
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by wicked1 Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:18 pm

How about, Easter seals and the American heart and lung association? You'll have to Google to find out. Just making suggestions, 'cause I'm not sure of any correct info to give you. confused Smile
wicked1
wicked1
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:32 pm

Oh, wicked....you have to read the beginging of this thread. It will tell ya all the ones I already have somewhere in it. And I do get the Easter seals. I got them today as a matter of fact. The lilies. And I do get the American Heart Asssociation and American Lung Association too. There is a whole list of them that I get..but the ones there on top here I don't. Address Labels? - Page 3 191807

Last edited by lsmile4freebies on Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling correction)
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by rrackleff Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:45 pm

Does anyone like making their own on VistaPrint as much as I do? I like being able to choose labels to match the stationary that I am making or if I am making cards I can make matching labels for those as well. I am new around here and haven't done much searching for VistaPrint on sampletrain(I'm sure that's been talking about to some extent around here at some point Smile though) but I like how most of their products are free and shipping is fairly inexpensive for the quality of their products and the customer service.

I did get some cute address labels in the mail this week for halloween and fall though! I just have to remember to use those themed ones!

rrackleff
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:17 am

welcome rrackleff

i have used vista print for business cards and they came out fine. the shipping was about $10 though. i know several others have gotten items from them and they like them too.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:11 pm

Now that would be cute address labels to get. Halloween ones. Never have gotten them before. The ones we all get for free are either animals, breast cancer , flowers , patriotic, birds etc...and so forth. But for the holidays the hearts you can use for every day uses and for around Valentines Day. I like the Christmas ones too.
Wish they would give out Halloween ones and Easter kind. And alot of other holidays. That would be so cool.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next