Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Address Labels?

+6
Patty432
Laura
ldl511
lsmile4freebies
Deedee
la.vie.boheme
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Address Labels? - Page 2 Empty Re: Address Labels?

Post by ldl511 Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:50 pm

http://www.hsus.org/

Here's a link that will take you to the Humane Society. Sign up for the newsletter. They will send you more if you make a donation.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:18 pm

Yeah, i think maybe if you sign up for the newsletter for some of those places you get put on their mailing list.

That was exactly how I got the PETA ones, too Boheme.

Address Labels? - Page 2 DollarSigns

Last edited by Deedee on Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:36 am

Another good place to visit and you can make your own is Vistaprint. They are have a free offer but you have to pay shipping and handling.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:01 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
Laura wrote:boheme-
lol you are lucky! ismile is the person to know. she writes EVERYTHING down!! Smile
i didnt know about veterans. that is too bad. i would get notepads, stickers, labels, etc and nice ones and now im getting ready to move!!! ohhhh
Well, actually I didn't write these down believe it or not. I just went to my address labels drawer and started to pull them out and look at the back of them and listed where they all came from. So Razz there!!! Thought you were so smart there. Wink LOL
Okay Laura you got me to thinking see?? Now I just had to make a list and of course write these all down. See what you lead me to do girl??/ LOL
I did write all those down. For furture references now. Since you pointed it out, I just had to do it. hmph
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:16 pm

ldl511 wrote:http://www.hsus.org/

Here's a link that will take you to the Humane Society. Sign up for the newsletter. They will send you more if you make a donation.
Okay I signed up with the Humane Society but only problem is they only ask for your first name, last name, email address and zipcode...they don't ask your address.
So my question is this...how would they make my address labels without my address??? confused
Don't get it. hmm
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Patty432 wrote:I dont know where my hunting ones came from, they dont say, but I found another sheet of labels from The Nature Conservancy. I dont remember signing up with them for a freebie, but it may have been for a sticker or something.
The Nature Conservancy?? Never heard of them before...dang it. And do you still think they are doing the address labels still ?? Anyone have a link?? turtle
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:23 pm

la.vie.boheme wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:
la.vie.boheme wrote:Thank you ISmile! Very helpful, I'm going to check these all out! I did get the PETA address labels several years ago, about 3 or 4 addresses back in my moving history.
See, I haven't gotten NONE from Peta and I signed up for there magazine like months ago and I'm still getting the magazines but not the labels. And you would think it would cost them less to send me the labels. Or since I'm a subscriber for the magazine already that they would hook my up with labels anyways.... Mad See?? AAAHH>> the frustration of it all..... apple How did you sign up for the PETA ones?? Do tell??

It was over 3 years ago that I got the PETA labels but I think I had signed up for a comic book about poor treatment of circus animals and this came a few months later on it's own.
Well then I don't think PETA is doing those address labels anymore than because I'm getting those cruelty to animals magazine and I didn't sign up for that not too long ago..and I still haven't gotten labels. So maybe they don't do those anymore? confused As a matter of fact the magazine is called "AnimalTimes".
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Deedee wrote:yeah, they had that 3 day breast cancer walk...they sent out little plastic pink rings that said Susan Komen on them...I wonder if that is the same?
Yeah, but one thing good about signing up with Susan G. Komen for the Cure (for breast cancer) is that they do send you address labels like every 5 months or so. Even if you don't ask. So these people do hook you up like once or twice a year. Maybe more during breast cancer awareness month too.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Wed Jul 29, 2009 10:36 am

Sometimes I just get them in the mail. I never signed up for them. They already had my address because I get Cat Fancy magazine.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:06 pm

ldl511 wrote:Sometimes I just get them in the mail. I never signed up for them. They already had my address because I get Cat Fancy magazine.
Okay, do you pay for Cat Fancy magazine?? Because I've been wanting that magazine since I do have a cat and my daughter loves cats and I'm a cat lover myself. Please tell me who sends you the address labels you are reffering to ?? Kinda confussed here. hmm
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ldl511 Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:15 pm

I get it as a gift. I think you can get it at your local pet store as well.
ldl511
ldl511
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:19 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
Patty432 wrote:I dont know where my hunting ones came from, they dont say, but I found another sheet of labels from The Nature Conservancy. I dont remember signing up with them for a freebie, but it may have been for a sticker or something.
The Nature Conservancy?? Never heard of them before...dang it. And do you still think they are doing the address labels still ?? Anyone have a link?? turtle
Here is the link to join online. Maybe they will send you some since you have to give your address. I really dont remember this site, so I dont know how or why I got them.
https://support.nature.org/site/SPageServer?pagename=registration_xx
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:06 pm

Patty432 wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:
Here is the link to join online. Maybe they will send you some since you have to give your address. I really dont remember this site, so I dont know how or why I got them.
[url=https://support.nature.org/site/SPageServer?pagename=registration_xx
https://support.nature.org/site/SPageServer?pagename=registration_xx[/quote[/url]]

Thanks Patty!!! Wink leaf Hey I signed up with all my info. Let's see what happens. Hey Boheme needs to sign up for this one too.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:55 pm

Do you know I signed up for all these labels, and any time a label offer has come up.. and I still never got any!!! Only my original one from St. Joseph's school. Hmph! Mad
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:04 pm

go to the paralyzed veterans page you WILL get those times 30!!! just might take a little bit. if you donate then they will send you even more than labels all the time!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:06 pm

I've signed up with them like 5 times.. crying I'm so happy Deedee put address labels in my prize pack or I would be screwed!
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:18 pm

Deedee wrote:I have decided that address labels are going to be a staple of all prizes I send out! Just so you's know!!
THAT is a very good idea. Genius even!
la.vie.boheme
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:26 pm

i have this HUGE box of blank address labels. And I buy my printer ink in bulk for CHEAP...so it is even cost effective for me!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:31 pm

dont say that! she will get a big head!!! lol j/k thats odd you havent got the veterans of america ones..... sign up with peta they give some and spca but theyre crap!!! but free
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:38 pm

Laura wrote:dont say that! she will get a big head!!! Address Labels? - Page 2 502925 j/k thats odd you havent got the veterans of america ones..... sign up with peta they give some and spca but theyre crap!!! but free
Well heck . I haven't gotten any of those two either. Address Labels? - Page 2 213660
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:44 pm

i have so many address labels and i don't send out much mail. all ya gotta do is donate once to someone and they sell your name and next thing you know a gazillion of address labels! lol i like the ones i get that are holiday themed - i use those at christmas. the local animal shelter sends me some along with the humane society of the us, paralyzed veterans - they send lots and are always beautiful, american red cross, diabetes org., MDA, sierra club, world wildlife fund, indian schools, national law enforcement museum etc. i do try to donate to most of them, but this year its been very hard.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:56 pm

jersma wrote:i have so many address labels and i don't send out much mail. all ya gotta do is donate once to someone and they sell your name and next thing you know a gazillion of address labels! Address Labels? - Page 2 502925 i like the ones i get that are holiday themed - i use those at christmas. the local animal shelter sends me some along with the humane society of the us, paralyzed veterans - they send lots and are always beautiful, american red cross, diabetes org., MDA, sierra club, world wildlife fund, indian schools, national law enforcement museum etc. i do try to donate to most of them, but this year its been very hard.
I know whatch mean Jersma, me too. I have tons of them but I do use them. Your right the holiday ones are so cute. I just have never gotten the Peta one nor the SPCA ones for some reason. But Deedee gave me a link to sign up for some Peta stickers and then they might just send me some address labels along too. I'm just curious to see what they look like. Address Labels? - Page 2 299706
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:13 pm

They don't send the addy labels out WITH the stickers, but I got the labels about two weeks after I got the stickers, coincidence? hmmmm

Anyway, also to the list above add cystic fibrosis....those are real pretty too.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by curlygirl Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:56 pm

I had really nice ones from National Wildlife Foundation. They were free but I think only because we had a subscription to one of the kids magazines they have. They had super cute pics of the animals. Loved them! We have moved since and I really want to get some free ones but so far - no luck... Address Labels? - Page 2 665132
curlygirl
curlygirl
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:19 pm

curlygirl, just go their website and see if they have anything or sign up for a newsletter. once they get your new address, you will set again for life! lol i get them too, but prior to losing my job i used to donate once a year. still get them and every once in a while i get cute note cards.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next