Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

MY COKE REWARDS

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by flameworker on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:14 pm

Enter Powerade codes on Tue the 22nd for double points.
avatar
flameworker
MODERATOR

Posts : 9033
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 40
Location : Nor-Cal

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by Laura on Sat Sep 19, 2009 3:16 pm

im gonna beat you lol look up 2 posts lol
avatar
Laura
OWNER

Posts : 5721
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 9
Location : State of Bliss!

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by lsmile4freebies on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:06 am

I was wondering if anyone here knows when this year's points expire? And by when do we have to use them or do they roll over for the next year or do we lose them if not used. I have dial up and I was trying to find this on there site but I just don't see it anywhere. If someone knows something about this I woud really appreciate it. I need to know with how much time I'm working with here. Thanks.
avatar
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 49
Location : The Wonderful World of Freebies

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by Laura on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:17 am

1. The current phase of the Program begins at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on January 1, 2009 and is scheduled to end at 11:59 p.m. ET on December 31, 2009 (the “Redemption Period”), but Sponsor reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify, or cancel the Program, at its discretion, at any time. Codes may be entered beginning 12:00 a.m. ET on January 1, 2009 until 11:59 p.m. ET on November 30, 2009 (the “Collection Period”), and individuals will be able to redeem points at any time during the Redemption Period. Participants can collect points by the methods set forth in Section E below and will be able to redeem points as set forth in Section F below. All points collected during previous phases are carried over into the current phase, but Sponsor may expire points from previous phases upon reasonable notice to Participant.
avatar
Laura
OWNER

Posts : 5721
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 9
Location : State of Bliss!

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by lsmile4freebies on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:30 am

Oh crap!!! Helpp....I need 416 more points to help me get some points so I can get some earbuds for my daughter. Her earbuds blew out on one ear this weekend and I was hoping I can get her this through my cokes before this is all over..or my points will all have been in vain if they won't roll over. I had a late start with collecting them this year because I was a newbie and started like mid year. If anyone has any coke reward codes please PM me with them this will help me get them faster and get those earbuds for my daughter before they wont let me anymore. Thank you all.


Last edited by lsmile4freebies on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected spelling)
avatar
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 49
Location : The Wonderful World of Freebies

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by lsmile4freebies on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:09 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:Oh crap!!! Helpp....I need 416 more points to help me get some points so I can get some earbuds for my daughter. Her earbuds blew out on one ear this weekend and I was hoping I can get her this through my cokes before this is all over..or my points will all have been in vain if they won't roll over. I had a late start with collecting them this year because I was a newbie and started like mid year. If anyone has any coke reward codes please PM me with them this will help me get them faster and get those earbuds for my daughter before they wont let me anymore. Thank you all.



Update....I now need 278 more points to get my daughter her earbuds. Whew....time is ticking. Over here. Hey is it true we are only allowed to put 120 points per week and can't put anymore till the next following Monday??? Help someone out there.
avatar
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 49
Location : The Wonderful World of Freebies

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by lsmile4freebies on Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:23 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:Oh crap!!! Helpp....I need 416 more points to help me get some points so I can get some earbuds for my daughter. Her earbuds blew out on one ear this weekend and I was hoping I can get her this through my cokes before this is all over..or my points will all have been in vain if they won't roll over. I had a late start with collecting them this year because I was a newbie and started like mid year. If anyone has any coke reward codes please PM me with them this will help me get them faster and get those earbuds for my daughter before they wont let me anymore. Thank you all.



Update....I now need 278 more points to get my daughter her earbuds. Whew....time is ticking. Over here. Hey is it true we are only allowed to put 120 points per week and can't put anymore till the next following Monday??? Help someone out there.



Can anyone please answer this question for me??? Again....is it true that we are only allowed to put 120 points per week and can't put anymore till the next following Monday???? HELLO??? ANYONE OUT THERE TO HELP ANWSER THIS, THANKS I WOULD SO APPRECIATE IT.
avatar
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 49
Location : The Wonderful World of Freebies

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by Laura on Fri Oct 30, 2009 6:06 pm

yes that is true. it tells you when you have reached your max.
avatar
Laura
OWNER

Posts : 5721
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 9
Location : State of Bliss!

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by lsmile4freebies on Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:25 pm

Laura wrote:yes that is true. it tells you when you have reached your max.

Yeah, this I know Laura, but my question to you is have you ever had this come up for you before too? And I wonder why they don't let you just put in points. Why is there a limit of 120 points per week?? I think it's stupid to wait till Monday. At least I'm collecting them till then.
avatar
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 49
Location : The Wonderful World of Freebies

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by Deedee on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:17 pm

Well, if you get your full 120 each week Ismile it will be just over 2 weeks and you'll have your goal. I have three sitting in my pocket, I will PM them to you on Monday. So remember they say "patience is a virtue"...and "all good things to those who wait" and all that nice stuff... Wink
avatar
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Posts : 3807
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 53
Location : On Board the Sample Train!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by lsmile4freebies on Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:13 pm

Deedee wrote:Well, if you get your full 120 each week Ismile it will be just over 2 weeks and you'll have your goal. I have three sitting in my pocket, I will PM them to you on Monday. So remember they say "patience is a virtue"...and "all good things to those who wait" and all that nice stuff...


True. But I don't know if I'll have each and every week 120 points to put in . I wish, I do have to work hard at it. And thanks for keeping those caps for me. Yeah, I'm anxious for monday to come to see if they work. But I'll have to go for another cap run again. I was gonna go today but dang it it's chilly over here. Sucks.
avatar
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 49
Location : The Wonderful World of Freebies

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by lsmile4freebies on Mon Nov 02, 2009 1:56 pm

Okay update. I just put in all the ones I had from my last cap run, and now I need 182 points. So I'm ready to take new codes now, they are letting me put them all in. That is until I reach 120 points for this week. Which I haven't just yet. So PM me with the codes if you don't need them and can help me out. Love to all. lsmile.
avatar
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 49
Location : The Wonderful World of Freebies

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by lsmile4freebies on Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:26 am

Update....I'm done putting all my 120 points for this week. And now I need 158 points to go!! I'm getting closer. But now I have to wait till Monday November 9, 2009 to put in 120 more points for next week. If you have any caps, or you buy canned packs of 8 , 12, or so on, it will have the codes on the carton the cans came in. Thanks to all who are helping. Keep them coming. Save what you got till I put them in. Sometimes people read the letters or numbers off of them wrong and when I go to put them in it says invaild. So keep them till I pm you that you the code you gave me worked and you can now throw the coke cap away or the carton part.
You guys are the best !!!!
avatar
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 49
Location : The Wonderful World of Freebies

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by Laura on Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:15 pm

dont stress out anymore ismile....go read the rest on cokerewards.
avatar
Laura
OWNER

Posts : 5721
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 9
Location : State of Bliss!

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by Laura on Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:48 pm

COKE says you can get 10 extra points for entering 3 codes between 11/06-11/16. The points will be added 11/18.
avatar
Laura
OWNER

Posts : 5721
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 9
Location : State of Bliss!

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by lsmile4freebies on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:17 pm

Laura wrote:dont stress out anymore ismile....go read the rest on cokerewards.

Yeah, I got this in an email yesterday. But I haven't been on in two days to put it on here. But I was going to to let others now the same thing. But I still wanna get my daughter the earbuds. She needs them bad. Then I'm thinking and hoping they will put some new stuff to get with points. Because right not they dont have anything I'm really interested in so I maybe they will hae new stuff next year?? I'm guessing anyhow??

Laura wrote:COKE says you can get 10 extra points for entering 3 codes between 11/06-11/16. The points will be added 11/18.


Now about this I had no idea. Thank goodness I'll be putting in codes in Monday. So I can reap the benefits of this extra points thing. So thanks Laura for giving me a heads up on this. Your a gem.
avatar
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 49
Location : The Wonderful World of Freebies

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by Laura on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:25 pm

thumbs up
avatar
Laura
OWNER

Posts : 5721
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 9
Location : State of Bliss!

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by lsmile4freebies on Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:58 am

Update ...I need now 115 more points to reach my goal. I CAN put 77 more points in for this week. Pm me if you have any coke caps or carton codes thanks.
avatar
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 49
Location : The Wonderful World of Freebies

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by krista on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:32 pm

seeing this made me laugh... the other day my dad and i were talking and he said that he had been collecting the coke caps and asked me if i would put them in for him online... so i agreed and then that following weekend my dad god love him showed up at my house with a plastic grocery bag filled with them and he was all excited that he had someone to put them into the computer for him ( we are talking about a guy who will only answer the cord phone in my parents kitchen because he cant figure out how to turn the portable phone on and off) so i was laughing because i was thinking he would show up with maybe 10 caps and he showed up with a million!! so when my son was napping the other day i started to put them in for him then the site told me i couldnt put anymore in that i would have to wait a week to put more in grr so now i have a million caps (doesnt even look like i made a dent in them) sitting on the desk lol and then i told my dad he had 1000 points because each cap is worth 3 points so i counted the caps and added them all up and it was around 1000 so when i called my parents the other day i told my dad that he had 1000 points he called me back the next day and left a message saying " wave hunny its your dad dont worry i have more caps for you to put in i will make sure to bring them this weekend for you" and i was laughing because those things are already all over the place and now he is going to bring me more!! and he told my mom he was going to bring over the booklet with the prizes in it so i can help him pick one lol he is to cute though he is all excited that we are doing it together Smile
avatar
krista
Freebie Scavenger

Posts : 317
Join date : 2009-08-26
Age : 32
Location : MA

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by Laura on Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:36 pm

AWWWW krista that is so sweet of you! keep at it with him and enter ALL those points because they have great prizes! i got a set of pans from them and just ordered an indoor grill! ive gotten a year subscription to cosmopolitan and several free drinks!

sooooo good for your dad and very nice that you will enter them all for him! it will take time...lol
avatar
Laura
OWNER

Posts : 5721
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 9
Location : State of Bliss!

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by Deedee on Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:58 pm

And what a great way to be doing something "for your dad" that doesn't REALLY take much effort. i mean, I know it takes time and all, but I am sure he will appreciate it. That is what great memories are made of. bouquet
avatar
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Posts : 3807
Join date : 2009-06-10
Age : 53
Location : On Board the Sample Train!!!!

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by lsmile4freebies on Thu Nov 12, 2009 9:37 pm

krista wrote:seeing this made me laugh... the other day my dad and i were talking and he said that he had been collecting the coke caps and asked me if i would put them in for him online... so i agreed and then that following weekend my dad god love him showed up at my house with a plastic grocery bag filled with them and he was all excited that he had someone to put them into the computer for him ( we are talking about a guy who will only answer the cord phone in my parents kitchen because he cant figure out how to turn the portable phone on and off) so i was laughing because i was thinking he would show up with maybe 10 caps and he showed up with a million!! so when my son was napping the other day i started to put them in for him then the site told me i couldnt put anymore in that i would have to wait a week to put more in grr so now i have a million caps (doesnt even look like i made a dent in them) sitting on the desk and then i told my dad he had 1000 points because each cap is worth 3 points so i counted the caps and added them all up and it was around 1000 so when i called my parents the other day i told my dad that he had 1000 points he called me back the next day and left a message saying " hunny its your dad dont worry i have more caps for you to put in i will make sure to bring them this weekend for you" and i was laughing because those things are already all over the place and now he is going to bring me more!! and he told my mom he was going to bring over the booklet with the prizes in it so i can help him pick one he is to cute though he is all excited that we are doing it together


Aww how that is just too cute girl. Your dad is too cute!!! How could you not do a thing like that for him. Aww. I'm so glad he has a good daughter like you to care about the little things like this. Keep me updated....on what he picks out and stuff....

OH, AND BY THE WAY....CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME HOW YOU GET THE BOOKLET ?? BECAUSE I DIDN'T KNOW THEY HAD A BOOKLET OUT. I JUST THOUGHT YOU HAD TO GO ONLINE TO SEE ALL THE PRIZES. AND SINCE I HAVE DIAL UP IT TAKES QUITE A WHILE FOR ME TO CLICK AND LOAD EACH PAGE. SO IF YOU CAN GIVE ME SOME INPUT ON THE BOOKLET THAT WOULD BE JUST AWESOME. QUESTION???? DON'T THEY KEEP ADDING NEW PRIZES TO GET WITH YOUR POINTS?? SO HOW DOES THE BOOKLET GET UPDATED...THANKS....



Deedee wrote:And what a great way to be doing something "for your dad" that doesn't REALLY take much effort. i mean, I know it takes time and all, but I am sure he will appreciate it. That is what great memories are made of.


I KNOW, I WAS JUST THINKING THE SAME THING. LIKE I WOULD BE HONORED TO DO SOMETHING FOR MY DAD LIKE THAT. AND HAVE HIM WALKING AROUND LIKE IN A COKE TSHIRT KNOWING I HELPED HIM GET IT OR SOMETHING. HOW CUTE IS THAT??? LOVE IT!!!
avatar
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 49
Location : The Wonderful World of Freebies

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by Guest on Sun May 16, 2010 7:27 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by Laura on Sun May 16, 2010 7:29 pm

thx for doing that ocean!
avatar
Laura
OWNER

Posts : 5721
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 9
Location : State of Bliss!

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by lsmile4freebies on Sun May 16, 2010 9:41 pm

Only problem with that Ocean is only one person can use it once. So since we all do the coke rewards thing...maybe Laura can do a contest to see who gets it?? Like a small little verion of it somehow so it would be fair. ??? Thanks.

Or.....I have another idea. We could all take turns getting the codes. Like have names in order and then give the codes out down the line and then start over again when we finish with the last person.
avatar
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Posts : 1536
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 49
Location : The Wonderful World of Freebies

Back to top Go down

Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Search