Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

MY COKE REWARDS

+9
i_love_the_ocean
jersma
krista
Deedee
bargain betty
grumps1
flameworker
lsmile4freebies
Laura
13 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

MY COKE REWARDS Empty MY COKE REWARDS

Post by Laura Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:52 am

ISMILE YOU WILL APPRECIATE THIS!

OCCASIONALLY THERE ARE FREE COKE REWARDS CODES PUT OUT THERE AND THEY ARE UP FOR THE TAKING. POST THEM HERE IF YOU FIND THEM OR IF YOU KNOW OF A PROMOTION THEY ARE HAVING SUCH AS DOUBLE POINTS.

SITE LINK http://www.mycokerewards.com/home.do
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

MY COKE REWARDS Empty Re: MY COKE REWARDS

Post by lsmile4freebies Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:59 pm

:?:
Laura wrote:ISMILE YOU WILL APPRECIATE THIS!

OCCASIONALLY THERE ARE FREE COKE REWARDS CODES PUT OUT THERE AND THEY ARE UP FOR THE TAKING. POST THEM HERE IF YOU FIND THEM OR IF YOU KNOW OF A PROMOTION THEY ARE HAVING SUCH AS DOUBLE POINTS.

SITE LINK [url=http://www.mycokerewards.com/home.do
http://www.mycokerewards.com/home.do[/quote[/url]]
Sounds good but it says you get extra points if you text in your code not if you come to the computer and put them in. I think that is what it says. I didn't click onto the thing but I'm guessing this is what they mean?
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 pm

ya but texting may cost more money. this is just for sometimes they send emails with free codes or emails saying that you can get a coupon for a free coke in the rewards section. OR maybe someone in here doesnt do the rewards program but drinks coke so they will post it for us.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:39 pm

Laura wrote:ya but texting may cost more money. this is just for sometimes they send emails with free codes or emails saying that you can get a coupon for a free coke in the rewards section. OR maybe someone in here doesnt do the rewards program but drinks coke so they will post it for us.
Really? They send emails with codes? Well, this would be so cool. I hope I get one. That all sounds good to me. Smile
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:40 pm

lsmile4freebies wrote:
Laura wrote:ya but texting may cost more money. this is just for sometimes they send emails with free codes or emails saying that you can get a coupon for a free coke in the rewards section. OR maybe someone in here doesnt do the rewards program but drinks coke so they will post it for us.
Really? They send emails with codes? Well, this would be so cool. I hope I get one. That all sounds good to me. Smile
Oh, I know about the texting they do charge you for that. Thanks goodness I don't have to worry about that. I don't have a cellphone and even if I did...hey, I would save my money and put my codes all online like I have been doing. Wink
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Thu Jul 23, 2009 5:13 pm

If you shop Safeway online and buy 3 Coke "participating products" you will get a bonus 50 Coke reward points. Cool
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:03 am

oh awesome thx!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:35 pm

flameworker wrote:If you shop Safeway online and buy 3 Coke "participating products" you will get a bonus 50 Coke reward points. Cool
Yeah, but I don't drink sodas at all. And neither does my husband , or daughter. We are healthy eaters and drink mostly water. I tend to find my coke caps while riding my bike. But hey thanks anyhow. Because by you putting that in here alot of others out there DO drink Coke and can see this post and go for it!! :albino:
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:40 pm

Also look for points on Dasani....if you drink bottled water, Minute Maid and I get tons off of Powerade!!! Cool
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:45 pm

TIP: I have a small market right next to my house and my boyfriend asked the owner to save us the points from the 12pks that they open for selling single cans. lol! He does it for us too!
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:13 pm

where are they on dasani? i only can find them on the cases not in the bottles????
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

MY COKE REWARDS Empty 50 free prints from snapfish- first 10,000

Post by Laura Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:50 pm

http://www.mycokerewards.com

Use Code: 100877742854

Thanks for visiting the new My Coke Rewards (MCR) site. A special offer from Snapfish will be presented to the first 10,000 members who enter this viral code by 8/15/09. If no bonus offer is present, visit the MCR homepage for other extras & exclusives.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Laura wrote:where are they on dasani? i only can find them on the cases not in the bottles????
On the Dasani plain water cases.....12pk 10point, 24pk 20points not on individual bottles. They are on the Dasani flavored water bottles though, Lemon, Strawberry, Raspberry and Grape.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:23 pm

flameworker wrote:Also look for points on Dasani....if you drink bottled water, Minute Maid and I get tons off of Powerade!!! Cool
Yep, I know. But I don't drink Minute Maid or Powerade either Just Plain water.Even at restaurants. But I do find them, and have two friends saving them for me as well. When I went for my meeting at the Red Hat Society luncheon, my co-queen saved like 6 coke cardboard codes for me. She's so cool. I really like her alot. She's so nice all the time. flower
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:26 pm

flameworker wrote:TIP: I have a small market right next to my house and my boyfriend asked the owner to save us the points from the 12pks that they open for selling single cans. lol! He does it for us too!
HHmm...I wonder where they do that here though?? Because they only do that sorta stuff when they put the cans in the vending machines. hmm
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:28 pm

Laura wrote:http://www.mycokerewards.com

Use Code: 100877742854

Thanks for visiting the new My Coke Rewards (MCR) site. A special offer from Snapfish will be presented to the first 10,000 members who enter this viral code by 8/15/09. If no bonus offer is present, visit the MCR homepage for other extras & exclusives.
Okay, so if I entered this code here you gave us..how many points does it give us?? confused
And can more than one person use this code over and over??
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:30 pm

You gotta just find a little mom and pop market.....family owned. That's super cool of your friend to save them for you, sounds just a good as getting them from the market. At my brothers wedding there were lots of Coke cases but my Aunt got them all before me, she's a crafty one. She donates them to a school though so I didn't fight her for them.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:16 pm

flameworker wrote:You gotta just find a little mom and pop market.....family owned. That's super cool of your friend to save them for you, sounds just a good as getting them from the market. At my brothers wedding there were lots of Coke cases but my Aunt got them all before me, she's a crafty one. She donates them to a school though so I didn't fight her for them.
Oh, what do they do with them at the schools?? I didn't know that??
Yeah, I have a neighbor who collects them for me as she goes, and a friend too. And I go bike riding and find lots of coke caps, plus it saves the enviorment just a little since I only get the cap itself. Wink
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:55 pm

I think they work like box tops for education do but I'm not to sure about the details. I know on the coke site you can chose to donate points.......not to sound stingy but I keep mine for free drink coupons, then I get more points off the free ones. Twisted Evil
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by grumps1 Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:31 pm

i keep mine too! i would rather sip a cold one while soaking in the satisfaction of getting something back in return for wasting all that money on the soda! Smile
grumps1
grumps1
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

MY COKE REWARDS Empty 25 POINTS WHEN YOU SIGN UP AT TGIF

Post by Laura Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:03 am

http://www.mycokerewards.com/earnPoints.do

The 25 points code arrives almost immediately to your email. Great deal because a free 20oz drink coupon (or 32oz powerade if you prefer) is 24 points. If you're not a mycokerewards.com member, this would make a good excuse to become one!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by grumps1 Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:22 am

cool! thank you, im definately gonna do this!
grumps1
grumps1
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:28 pm

http://www.mycokerewards.com/home.do
PLEASE NOTE: Thiss offer is a little tricky & will take some work - follow the directions given to get your FREE Coke. Sign up for a free MyCokeRewards account or login. Then click on the "Pick Up Points" tab. Then click on the "Get 25 Points" tab next to the T.G.I. Friday's logo. Sign up for the "Give Me More Stripes" program. After sign up, you get email confirmation with a code for 25 MyCokeReward points. Add the code they send you to your account and then you can choose to redeem them immediately for a FREE 20 oz. Coke, 18.5 oz. Dasani Essence, 32 oz. Powerade, or 20 oz. Minute Maid.

if a member you can probably just keep the 25 points.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:10 pm

DOUBLE POINTS on sept 22nd for powerade!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by bargain betty Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:25 pm

cool thx!
bargain betty
bargain betty
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down