Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Listia

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Re: Listia

Post by flameworker on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:55 pm

Listia featured my cake auction
avatar
flameworker
MODERATOR

Posts : 9033
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 40
Location : Nor-Cal

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by Guest on Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:54 pm

flameworker wrote:Listia featured my cake auction

Congrats again! It's doing well I see. good luck

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:17 am

I joined like a month ago, or something. I just started getting into it. I didnt think there was a point if I couldnt put things up for auction, but now I put coke caps on it. Stuff I can just email the codes and stuff. Dont have the money to mail things out. I can always do local pickup only, but I dont know if people live around me. lol. Its addicting though, Im waiting for a couple things to pop up in the mail soon. Wooooo!
avatar
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 28
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by Patty432 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:32 am

There are all kinds of codes you can sell on there.I make a ton off of pop tarts codes. Do you do well selling coke codes?
avatar
Patty432
MODERATOR

Posts : 4219
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 39
Location : The Office

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:40 am

I think I do pretty good. I get 10-15 credits a code, so I think its good. I really want to put up my 1 month xbox live code, but the boyfriend told me not to lol
avatar
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 28
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by Patty432 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:47 am

Those xbox codes sell for a lot though, I think you should do it. lol And thats really good you get 10-15 per code, I was thinking about doing some coke codes, but wasnt sure what they go for. And of course I never think to watch them. lol
avatar
Patty432
MODERATOR

Posts : 4219
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 39
Location : The Office

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by TwiztidYoshi03 on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:55 am

lol Yeah coke codes sell good, I gave up on the mycokerewards... Not really anything I would want anyways, I think haha... So theres like 96 points sitting in my account. Oh and believe me, I want to put the xbox code up for auction, but Ill wait. lol
avatar
TwiztidYoshi03
Freebie Addict

Posts : 1457
Join date : 2010-05-24
Age : 28
Location : Jacksonville, Florida

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by flameworker on Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:36 pm

I buy coke codes on Listia. I'm saving up for the pots and pans on the mycokerewards site
avatar
flameworker
MODERATOR

Posts : 9033
Join date : 2009-07-22
Age : 40
Location : Nor-Cal

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by KORFIZZLE on Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:31 pm

http://www.listia.com/auction/1006836
I listed some coupons if anyone is interested. Starting bid is 20....
avatar
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 42
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by KORFIZZLE on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:35 pm

http://www.listia.com/auction/1008170

I listed an All new with tags outfit set (3 pieces) from the Children's Place sz 24 mo starting bid= 100
I need some feed back Smile
avatar
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 42
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by KORFIZZLE on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:35 pm

Oh, and Free Shipping in the US Smile
avatar
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 42
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by hissprout on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Korfizzle I became your fan. Smile I love that outfit so adorable!!

I have two auctions up on here if you all are interested. I bought one of those flameless luminary things at the store and I cannot STAND the smell of the refills that we bought, so I am throwing those up there. Smile If you all are interested.



http://www.listia.com/auction/1004414
avatar
hissprout
Sample Savvy

Posts : 654
Join date : 2009-07-26
Age : 34
Location : Michigan

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by KORFIZZLE on Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:09 pm

hissprout wrote:Korfizzle I became your fan. Smile I love that outfit so adorable!!

I have two auctions up on here if you all are interested. I bought one of those flameless luminary things at the store and I cannot STAND the smell of the refills that we bought, so I am throwing those up there. Smile If you all are interested.


YAY! Thank you for becoming my fan. !!!


http://www.listia.com/auction/1004414
avatar
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 42
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by Guest on Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:29 am

Kor....I'm showing that Listia removed your coupon auction. confused

I don't know as I never saw it but they have to be completely free items (no purchase at all required...ie cents off or b1g1). Like I said, I don't know if this is the reason as I never saw the auction before it was removed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by Patty432 on Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:49 am

I fanned you both Kor and Sprout.
avatar
Patty432
MODERATOR

Posts : 4219
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 39
Location : The Office

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by KORFIZZLE on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:14 pm

Jill wrote:Kor....I'm showing that Listia removed your coupon auction. confused

I don't know as I never saw it but they have to be completely free items (no purchase at all required...ie cents off or b1g1). Like I said, I don't know if this is the reason as I never saw the auction before it was removed.


You know I am not clear on that either... sad I am pretty new to listia (well listing things) so i probably made a mistake. I did have a completely free one, but it was also listed with buy one get ones... might be that reason. Well I learn, I guess
avatar
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 42
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by KORFIZZLE on Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:15 pm

Patty432 wrote:I fanned you both Kor and Sprout.


YAY! I have 3 fans now! Smile
avatar
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 42
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by Guest on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:45 am

KORFIZZLE wrote:
Jill wrote:Kor....I'm showing that Listia removed your coupon auction. confused

I don't know as I never saw it but they have to be completely free items (no purchase at all required...ie cents off or b1g1). Like I said, I don't know if this is the reason as I never saw the auction before it was removed.


You know I am not clear on that either... sad I am pretty new to listia (well listing things) so i probably made a mistake. I did have a completely free one, but it was also listed with buy one get ones... might be that reason. Well I learn, I guess

That would have been why. Here's a trick to get around that rule. State in your auction that "you are bidding on the (whatever item coupon is completely free) and that you are adding the other coupons as a bonus."

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by KORFIZZLE on Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:54 am

Jill wrote:
KORFIZZLE wrote:
Jill wrote:Kor....I'm showing that Listia removed your coupon auction. confused

I don't know as I never saw it but they have to be completely free items (no purchase at all required...ie cents off or b1g1). Like I said, I don't know if this is the reason as I never saw the auction before it was removed.


You know I am not clear on that either... sad I am pretty new to listia (well listing things) so i probably made a mistake. I did have a completely free one, but it was also listed with buy one get ones... might be that reason. Well I learn, I guess

That would have been why. Here's a trick to get around that rule. State in your auction that "you are bidding on the (whatever item coupon is completely free) and that you are adding the other coupons as a bonus."

Thank you Jill! I wont make the same mistake next time Smile
avatar
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 42
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by KORFIZZLE on Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:33 pm

http://www.listia.com/auction/1063939

I have listed some more auctions on listia...... if anyone is interested Smile
avatar
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 42
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by Patty432 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:05 pm

Im sooo watching this korfizzle!!!! Its my daughters size.

◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙
avatar
Patty432
MODERATOR

Posts : 4219
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 39
Location : The Office

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by KORFIZZLE on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:03 pm

YAY! Thank you !!! Smile
I have (3) more up for auction as well different colors Smile Same size
http://www.listia.com/auction/1063920
http://www.listia.com/auction/1063908
http://www.listia.com/auction/1063950
avatar
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 42
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by Patty432 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:07 pm

watching all of them, thanks!!!

◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙
avatar
Patty432
MODERATOR

Posts : 4219
Join date : 2009-06-21
Age : 39
Location : The Office

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by KORFIZZLE on Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:23 am

yay good luck
avatar
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 42
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by KORFIZZLE on Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:35 pm

http://www.listia.com/auction/1327082
http://www.listia.com/auction/1327127

I have about (4) Auctions up on Listia in case anyone is interested > Smile
avatar
KORFIZZLE
Freebie Scavenger

Posts : 353
Join date : 2010-05-06
Age : 42
Location : Oregon

Back to top Go down

Re: Listia

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Search