Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

How Do We Put In A Picture For Our Signature??

4 posters

Go down

How Do We Put In A Picture For Our Signature?? Empty How Do We Put In A Picture For Our Signature??

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:35 pm

I'm just wondering in the signature area, how we put a picture for our signature?? Like what does IMG do and URL buttons, and LINK buttons do ??? Thanks. And How do we use colored letters in there too. Thanks. :?: :scratch:
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

How Do We Put In A Picture For Our Signature?? Empty Re: How Do We Put In A Picture For Our Signature??

Post by Laura Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:49 pm

go to your profile and there should be a button taqb that says avatar. right there. as for color there should be a button with all different colors on it to pick from.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

How Do We Put In A Picture For Our Signature?? Empty Re: How Do We Put In A Picture For Our Signature??

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Laura wrote:go to your profile and there should be a button taqb that says avatar. right there. as for color there should be a button with all different colors on it to pick from.
No not the avatar, I'm good with that. But I don't have a signature because I don't know to use it. roll
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:46 am

lsmile4freebies wrote:
Laura wrote:go to your profile and there should be a button taqb that says avatar. right there. as for color there should be a button with all different colors on it to pick from.
No not the avatar, I'm good with that. But I don't have a signature because I don't know to use it. roll

I figured it out!!! Go under sigs in your profile, click the image button, enter the IMG code from photobucket and save. Then go to preferences under your profile, and about half way down, it says always attach my signature, click yes, and then save it. After that, your sig will show up on your new posts. I looked at my old ones, and its not on there, but it does show up on my new ones!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:32 pm

I didn't know that it didn't show up on the old posts.... learn somethin' new every day.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Jul 06, 2009 3:47 pm

oh glad you could help patty, i thought she was talking about the avatar!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:24 pm

Patty432 wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:

I figured it out!!! Go under sigs in your profile, click the image button, enter the IMG code from photobucket and save. Then go to preferences under your profile, and about half way down, it says always attach my signature, click yes, and then save it. After that, your sig will show up on your new posts. I looked at my old ones, and its not on there, but it does show up on my new ones!!!
Oh, man, I so hope I got it now. Does it show??? I hope it's not too big. :o
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:40 pm

OMG!!! Patty I did it.!!! I learned how to put a signature in here. It's way easier than shop4. OMG>>.. :cheers: I love it!!!
Now you have to teach me how to put an avatar but not the ones from here. Because the one I have now is the only Hello Kitty one they have here. It says you have to use a URL code..but I don't see that code at Photobucket . Or I'm I missing something?? 😕 help me out some more. Me wanna learn so bad. Right now I'm having some problems with trying to put a new avatar and signature over at Shop4. I have been crying because it been so frustrating. You have no idea. sad No
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:57 pm

GO TO AVATAR AND HAVE IT READY THEN CLICK HERE...
%20kitty&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=hello%20kitty&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
THEN CLICK ON IMAGES PICK ONE AND CLICK ON IT.
THEN CLICK ON ORIGINAL THEN WHEN IT SHOWS ONLY THAT PICTURE
THEN COPY THE LINK IN THE TOOLBAR
THEN PASTE INTO THE URL SECTION ON HERE.
HERE ARE SOME JUST PICK ONE FOR EXAMPLE AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:54 am

lsmile4freebies wrote:OMG!!! Patty I did it.!!! I learned how to put a signature in here. It's way easier than shop4. OMG>>.. :cheers: I love it!!!
Now you have to teach me how to put an avatar but not the ones from here. Because the one I have now is the only Hello Kitty one they have here. It says you have to use a URL code..but I don't see that code at Photobucket . Or I'm I missing something?? 😕 help me out some more. Me wanna learn so bad. Right now I'm having some problems with trying to put a new avatar and signature over at Shop4. I have been crying because it been so frustrating. You have no idea. sad No

Thats Awesome!! Way to go Ismiles!!!
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:09 pm

Laura wrote:GO TO AVATAR AND HAVE IT READY THEN CLICK HERE...
%20kitty&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&q=hello%20kitty&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
THEN CLICK ON IMAGES PICK ONE AND CLICK ON IT.
THEN CLICK ON ORIGINAL THEN WHEN IT SHOWS ONLY THAT PICTURE
THEN COPY THE LINK IN THE TOOLBAR
THEN PASTE INTO THE URL SECTION ON HERE.
HERE ARE SOME JUST PICK ONE FOR EXAMPLE AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS.
Smile Okay. I think I will do this when I get tired of this cute avatar. But I will be back later when I'm tired of looking at it to change it. Then I'm gonna come back here to this post and follow all these directions to see if I get it right. But for now I'm gonna enjoy Hello Kitty on the cloud. Just for some more time. It's not so bad. So I'm gonna wait a while. But I thank you so much Laura for all your help and Patty's too. Don't worry. I'll be back to ask you some more about all this I'm sure. flower
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down