Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

FREE - Slim Clip-On Radio - AARP Life Insurance- call in

4 posters

Go down

FREE - Slim Clip-On Radio - AARP Life Insurance- call in Empty FREE - Slim Clip-On Radio - AARP Life Insurance- call in

Post by K_to_the_L Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:00 pm

says not available in NJ and WA. but they offer alternative product information which should = the same free slim clip-on radio.
FREE - Slim Clip-On Radio - AARP Life Insurance- call in GAL_free_radio
https://www.nylaarp.com/index.asp
basically it works out to this call 1-800-265-4241 ext. 389 OR just talk to a representative and tell them you are interested in learning more and also getting the FREE Slim Clip-On Radio. they will ask the following:

1. your age which should be 50-75 so be prepared with your birthdate ! FREE - Slim Clip-On Radio - AARP Life Insurance- call in 809394
2. if you are already a member of AARP. ( doesnt matter if not ... they will give you the # to call tho which you can just ignore)

after you are done they will tell you you will receive the literature in 7-12 days and the radio in 4-6 weeks. FREE - Slim Clip-On Radio - AARP Life Insurance- call in 525190 this literally took me 2 mins or less.

btw i am unable to find a date this offer will end so thats up in the air for now i guess.

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

FREE - Slim Clip-On Radio - AARP Life Insurance- call in Empty Re: FREE - Slim Clip-On Radio - AARP Life Insurance- call in

Post by Laura Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:15 pm

awesome! i will tell my pops!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

FREE - Slim Clip-On Radio - AARP Life Insurance- call in Empty Re: FREE - Slim Clip-On Radio - AARP Life Insurance- call in

Post by jersma Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:10 pm

ya'll better be respecting your elders now, y'hear!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:39 pm

This one is a lot nicer than the last one they offered. I got the last one a little over a year ago and it was 1 of those cheap dollar store ones.
Thanks
Patty432
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:44 am

it might be the same one because the one pictured on the literature was different from the one shown above.

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:14 am

oops....my fault!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:17 am

ok fixed it! i couldnt find it earlier. thanks!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:18 am

lol dont worry about it because it still a different one then shown ROFL a radio is a radio... if i had my choice tho i really like the first one pictured :D

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:30 am

lol geez!!! so i wonder if they are 2 different radios? the link i added is from aarp too.....ooooo maybe we should do both!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:09 pm

i got some AARP crap today if you renew they give you a old man purse type thing for your passport lol no thanks it ays AARP in HUGE letters too ROFL the passport sticks out it like a pickpockets dream

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:26 am

LOL!!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down