Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

ACNielson

+6
K_to_the_L
whatzwild7
Wyld Bill
Deedee
Laura
ldl511
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ACNielson - Page 2 Empty Re: ACNielson

Post by Guest Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:54 pm

I signed up for this some time ago as a friend recommended it. She loves it and has received some really nice items. Me on the other hand....I've been waiting and waiting and still no scanner available for me. I do get an email once a month to do a survey and to make sure I still want to remain on the waiting list.

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:21 pm

the scanner program that i used to belong to stopped recently and told us try this one. when i tried for it i got a nice note saying they can not accomodate people using a mac computer but will keep my email for that time in future.... blah blah blah blah lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:03 pm

Received an email today saying that my scanner shipped this past Wednesday. I'm finally in! It was a long wait for this but I'm told well worth it.

Back to top Go down

Post by i_love_the_ocean Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:15 pm

hope it works for you Jill! i kinda loved nielsen 1st 3 months but it is really all hardwork and i calculated when can i redeem any price it will at least until the end of the year. i feel like its not worth all the hardwork when you can just answer survey @ Opinion outpost and tada! you can get a check anytime as long as its $5 and up. im thinking of giving this up!

just my opinion.
i_love_the_ocean
i_love_the_ocean

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Thanks Ocean. I always appreciate others opinions. ACNielson - Page 2 191807 I'll give it a couple months at least.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:57 pm

Well Ocean, I'm with you on this one. I gave it a few months and it's so not worth the amount of time spent. I've packed up the scanner & everything else to send back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Search