Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

free forever & always free beautiful seed packets

+3
flameworker
jersma
Laura
7 posters

Go down

free forever & always free beautiful seed packets Empty free forever & always free beautiful seed packets

Post by Laura Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:31 pm

http://www.foreverandalways.com

They have 8 different flower designs really pretty and several colors, imprints and metallic colors to choose from.

You should receive your seed packet sample in 7 to 10 business days. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us at (800)404-4025 x1.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

free forever & always free beautiful seed packets Empty Re: free forever & always free beautiful seed packets

Post by jersma Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:33 pm

huh? "We will send you an (empty) seed packet sample, free of charge!
Just fill out the information below."

now i gotta buy my own seeds to put in it??? lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

free forever & always free beautiful seed packets Empty Re: free forever & always free beautiful seed packets

Post by flameworker Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:37 pm

Thank you for your interest in Forever & Always Inc!

Our seed packets are 100% made in New York, USA. Our paper packets are printed in Rochester, NY, our personalization dies are made in Batavia, NY, our seeds are grown and packaged in
Greene, NY and the final product is printed, assembled
and shipped from Victor, NY.

We are proud to be Americans!

You should receive your seed packet sample in 7 to 10 business days. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us at (800)404-4025 x1.
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:47 pm

oh man...i didnt see empty! dang it
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:50 pm

Why do theyask what kind of flowers we want then??
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:52 pm

AHHHHH HAHAHA because they have a pic of that flower on the cover of the pack......they are empty. You can put your teeth in them like at the dentist......HAHAHHA
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:54 pm

you're SICK!lol
hmmmm maybe ill put some bath salts in it and put in my dresser drawers!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:59 pm

Some people use that sorta stuff for decoupaging. And arts and crafts. They use the seed packages that are empty of all sorts and kinds to decoupage a box or something. Looks pretty too. free forever & always free beautiful seed packets 561787
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:05 pm

I have tons of lavender. I can dry it, fill the packets and put them in drawers as lil potpourri.....not sure if I spelled that right.... HAHA
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:07 pm

yep!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:29 pm

thanks

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:28 pm

Well, although this thread is rather humorous, I think imho that if I need an empty seed pack, I will just take the seeds out of one of the full ones I have hanging around here!!! lol
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:34 pm

Deedee wrote:Well, although this thread is rather humorous, I think imho that if I need an empty seed pack, I will just take the seeds out of one of the full ones I have hanging around here!!! lol

well there ya go! now you have more things to add to your trade/swap list! lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by lexus1 Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:36 pm

my take on this is they are sending empty packet sample to see if you want to place order for these to hand out at your wedding...once you DO order them for wedding they ship the filled packets...beats throwing rice at outdoor weddings.
lexus1
lexus1
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:38 pm

you mean i can throw seed packets at the bride??? i like throwing the little bubble bottles more! lol
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:38 pm

jersma wrote:
Deedee wrote:Well, although this thread is rather humorous, I think imho that if I need an empty seed pack, I will just take the seeds out of one of the full ones I have hanging around here!!! lol

well there ya go! now you have more things to add to your trade/swap list! lol

lol...What, the seeds...or the empty seed packet??? lol
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:28 pm

jersma wrote:you mean i can throw seed packets at the bride??? i like throwing the little bubble bottles more! free forever & always free beautiful seed packets 502925

free forever & always free beautiful seed packets 502925 free forever & always free beautiful seed packets 502925 free forever & always free beautiful seed packets 502925 free forever & always free beautiful seed packets 665132 free forever & always free beautiful seed packets 502925 free forever & always free beautiful seed packets 502925 free forever & always free beautiful seed packets 502925 free forever & always free beautiful seed packets 502925 free forever & always free beautiful seed packets 815535 free forever & always free beautiful seed packets 561787
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:36 pm

LOL lol JERSMA YOU ARE BAD!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:44 pm

i just got an email from them...

"This is an empty seed packet. Do you still want the free sample?"

DO I STILL WANT THE FREE SAMPLE! DUH!!!!!!!!
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:39 pm

lol
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:17 am

That's funny.... free forever & always free beautiful seed packets 261812
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down