Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

OPINION OUTPOST RESEARCH PANEL

4 posters

Go down

OPINION OUTPOST RESEARCH PANEL Empty OPINION OUTPOST RESEARCH PANEL

Post by Laura Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:07 pm

CLICK HERE

EARN POINTS BY COMPLETING SURVEYS, WHICH ARE REDEEMABLE FOR SWEEPSTAKES, INSTANT WIN GAMES, DONATIONS TO CHARITIES OR YOU CAN SIMPLY REQUEST TO BE SENT A CHECK. YOU MAY ALSO GET ACHANCE TO TEST PRODUCTS.
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

OPINION OUTPOST RESEARCH PANEL Empty Re: OPINION OUTPOST RESEARCH PANEL

Post by lsmile4freebies Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:33 am

Well so far my experience with Opinion Outpost has been very dissapointing. The reason being is they are giving me surveys to do but when I click onto them all I get is a white page. On two of the 20 points ones this is doing it to me. For 2 days now I have been calling them telling them what is going on and they said that the sponsers are the ones with the problem. And that they are going to tell they're manager about the situation. All gave them the both survey numbers and when they go to them from there office....they too have seen what I've seen, they also said I'm not the only person who has complained about this issue. That they are going to try to get it resolved as soon as they can reach the company who's surveys they belong too.
They guy I talked to on the phone has a really heavy accent in like pakastan or something. Can't hardly understand what the heck he was saying. I mean...not to discriminate here...but if they are going to have people answering phones don't they think it's best to put someone with proper speaking english skills? If you can't understand the people on the phone who represent the company (Opinion Outpost) then what is that saying about there company really? Sorry but they need better speaking people who can speak clearly and is understandable over the phone. Just imagine if we had 911 operators like that? It would be a total mess.
Sorry....I've not a thing against people with accent...heck I've heard I've got a slight one myself...but dang it...when you have to ask the guy to repeat something he said over and over just to get what he's saying ...it's starts to get aggravating.
lsmile4freebies
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:41 am

I've been getting 2-3 surveys per day and have no problems. Maybe your computer isn't up to date? There are always updates for software that need to be done. OPINION OUTPOST RESEARCH PANEL 213660

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:51 pm

For new members - you know have several ways to cash out.
You can get a check, get a citibank debit card or get an amazon gift card code for your points. You need to have at least 50 points to cash out. 50 pts = $5
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:47 am

Did you see the changes they made? I haven't gotten any surveys since they did this & when you try to qualify & don't get a survey you get entries into a sweeps. not liking this at all!
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:35 pm

hnnn that's bummer. OPINION OUTPOST RESEARCH PANEL 831422 I stopped doing the surveys a while back so I haven't noticed OPINION OUTPOST RESEARCH PANEL 213660
flameworker
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:14 pm

If you have at least 100 pts ($10) you might want to go and cash out. They have eliminated all rewards except paypal and there have been no new surveys in over a month. I emailed them & asked if they were out of business or what & got a response (at the beg. of this month) that said they hoped to be back up by christmas. well, that has come & gone and still no surveys. it sucks cuz i only have 55 pts grrrrr
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down