Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

free mario badescu samples for questionaire

5 posters

Go down

free mario badescu samples for questionaire Empty free mario badescu samples for questionaire

Post by Laura Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:12 am

PLEASE NOTE: This sample offer is not advertised on their site, but has been confirmed and is a fantastic sampling of their skin care products. The skin care questionnaire takes all of the information you provide into account to form specialized skin care product recommendations that are customized for you. Upon completing the questionnaire you'll receive recommended products for your skin & in a few weeks will receive 5 - 7 FREE samples from those recommended to you.

http://www.mariobadescu.com/questionnaire.aspx

free mario badescu samples for questionaire Seaweed
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

free mario badescu samples for questionaire Empty Re: free mario badescu samples for questionaire

Post by K_to_the_L Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:28 am

aight it took a minute but they do it for men as well. ( ask shaving questions ) i do actually have sensitive skin would be nice if they sent something that worked. thanks you verys muches Wink

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

free mario badescu samples for questionaire Empty Re: free mario badescu samples for questionaire

Post by Laura Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:29 am

no problemo
Laura
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by jersma Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:41 am

it would be really nice if these actually come.
jersma
jersma

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:29 pm

i have gotten this before. It is really nice they send little pots of their products. However I signed up again (in the new house) and haven't gotten them YET. I do recall, though that last time I signed up for them they took FOREVER! But see, you do the questionnaire and then a couple few days later you get an email saying that the samples are on the way. I ordered this on May 21, and have not received it yet....but like I said this one takes FOREVER!!!
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lexus1 Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:12 pm

ooo! hope they can send something for my winter-dry skin, ty!
lexus1
lexus1
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:31 am

i posted photos in the gallery of the samples i received last time from these guys.
Deedee
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:33 am

thanks for the pics pretty sweet cant wait for it to come lol

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down