Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

RANT AND RAVE ABOUT SAMPLES

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: RANT AND RAVE ABOUT SAMPLES

Post by Laura on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:05 am

go into the rewards section or type in the search house party and it will give you an idea. its great for those who have gotten a party! you just sign up, they ask you some q's and then if they pick you then you get tons of stuff to have a party with...... tons of parties!
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:07 am

Thanks, now I need to go plan a party. drunk
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:09 am

lol ya really! invite me im just down the road! not really i guess.... Smile
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:17 am

bounce Party.....don't be tardy to the party!!!! LOL Sorry I watch to much Housewives of Atlanta!
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:21 am

lol....dork Smile
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker on Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:33 am

yay lol
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by bargain betty on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:13 am

i love the houseparties! my friend got a green campaign and she gave me a tote, a crystal and a coupon for a free roll of paper towels
bargain betty
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Well, all I can say that my husband likes my new found freebie hobby. And so does my daughter. They love it when something is for them. So they don't ask me anymore about nothing. They all think its cool. And my mom who lives in Miami...well, I sign her up for the free magazines since she's retired and has time on her hands to read. And she loves it. And I sign her up for all the Walmart samples only since she doesn't want spam mail. So see, alot of people do like what I do, but I want a job though. This doesnt' pay bills. I would like to work and still have this on the side as my hobby still. hoolah
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:56 pm

bargain betty wrote:i love the houseparties! my friend got a green campaign and she gave me a tote, a crystal and a coupon for a free roll of paper towels
oooo..a crystal?? What does it look like?? Is it clear?? Does it look like a diamond shaped thing or is it like a rock?? I love stuff like that. So pretty. I got at the Dollar Tree one time for my daughter a heart shaped thingy that was glass but was all cut like a heart. It weighed a little but you could fit it on the palm of your hand. She liked it too. Only for $1.00 too!! Cool
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:58 pm

Laura wrote:go into the rewards section or type in the search house party and it will give you an idea. its great for those who have gotten a party! you just sign up, they ask you some q's and then if they pick you then you get tons of stuff to have a party with...... tons of parties!
I know. I'm a member but I've never signed up for a party even thought they send me emails because I don't know what or how to do them. And I don't have a digital camera to take pictures of any events. sad
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Terri77 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:03 pm

Has anyone ever received anythign from the international sites? I never have.
Terri77
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:07 pm

hmm like where?
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 on Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:58 pm

bargain betty wrote:i love the houseparties! my friend got a green campaign and she gave me a tote, a crystal and a coupon for a free roll of paper towels
Mine did too!! I was invited to an "online" party.

◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙♦◙
Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by grumps1 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:19 am

oh i see. i got not invite Smile
grumps1
Penny Pincher

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:13 am

grumps1 wrote:oh i see. i got not invite Smile
It was last October/November I think. My sister came to stay with me in mid-Nov. and I know it was before that. Im sure you would have been invited if we knew you then.

Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:54 am

I haven't gotten a House Party since Juicy Juice....I hold out hope, though, always!
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme on Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:03 am

I just applied for the Sargento House Party.
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee on Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:43 am

I have my application in for a bunch of them. I hope to get the Barbie one especially. I know Patty does too. But ANY of them will do.

And I was wrong, my last one was Raising the Bar. It was pretty cool. The very very best one I ever got, though, was Aveeno. They went ALL OUT!! The hostess gifts were worth about $100.00 and each of the guests (15) took home about $20-$30 worth of goodies. It was my first one, too, so I was like...SCORE!!!! The only one that even came close since then is Juicy Juice, they sent gaggles of stuff. Cases of "juice/water", and tons of other stuff, like playing cards and water bottles and totes. Coloring books and growth charts too. I have to take my hat off to a company that is that good to its customers.
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:17 am

Deedee wrote:I have my application in for a bunch of them. I hope to get the Barbie one especially. I know Patty does too. But ANY of them will do.

And I was wrong, my last one was Raising the Bar. It was pretty cool. The very very best one I ever got, though, was Aveeno. They went ALL OUT!! The hostess gifts were worth about $100.00 and each of the guests (15) took home about $20-$30 worth of goodies. It was my first one, too, so I was like...SCORE!!!! The only one that even came close since then is Juicy Juice, they sent gaggles of stuff. Cases of "juice/water", and tons of other stuff, like playing cards and water bottles and totes. Coloring books and growth charts too. I have to take my hat off to a company that is that good to its customers.
I got the raising the bar too. Im going crazy over Barbie. I made my husband sign up using his dads addy and I made my mom sign up too. Hopefully one of us will get it. You know Im gonna be peeved if you get it and I dont. Just try not to rub it in to much.

Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:26 am

Patty432 wrote:
Deedee wrote:I have my application in for a bunch of them. I hope to get the Barbie one especially. I know Patty does too. But ANY of them will do.

I got the raising the bar too. Im going crazy over Barbie. I made my husband sign up using his dads addy and I made my mom sign up too. Hopefully one of us will get it. You know Im gonna be peeved if you get it and I dont. Just try not to rub it in to much.

Oh Jeez Patty, I would hope that by now you would know me well enough to know that if I get it and you don't I would share!!! I certainly wouldn't rub it in. I know how much Barbie means to you. Yeah, I would definitely share!!!
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:37 am

Deedee wrote:
Patty432 wrote:

Oh Jeez Patty, I would hope that by now you would know me well enough to know that if I get it and you don't I would share!!! I certainly wouldn't rub it in. I know how much Barbie means to you. Yeah, I would definitely share!!!
Thanks deedee. And if I get it and you want something in it, I will gladly share with you. Smile

Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:53 am

Thanks!
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura on Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:39 pm

i wouldnt share....... just kidding i would!!!! BUT i never get them anyway!!! lol
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Patty432 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:43 pm

Im in for sharing all house parties if everyone else is. That would mean you would have to sign up for all of them Laura Smile . But most of them, I dont know what to do with all of it. I end up giving most of it to my mom when she comes to visit and have her take it back to share with my family in Cali.

Patty432

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker on Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:30 am

I got some samples of Cofi Cofi. I loved it!! It's very good if you want a quick sugar/coffee pick me up. It's easy to make and tastes yummy!!! Smile thumbs up
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Search