Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

RANT AND RAVE ABOUT SAMPLES

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

RANT AND RAVE ABOUT SAMPLES

Post by Laura on Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:50 pm

POST HERE WHETHER YOU HAVE A COMPLAINT ABOUT A SAMPLE OR YOU LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU WANT TO TELL THE WORLD ABOUT IT!
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Re: RANT AND RAVE ABOUT SAMPLES

Post by Deedee on Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:31 pm

The very very best "freebie" I ever got ... other than something like houseparty or bzzagent had to be the Brew Crew club pack and the Tasters Choice Tasters Club pack. Really nice. Totes, insulated mugs, samples, all sorts of neat stuff. And the clubs themselves are awesome. They have "activities" that you do in order to gain "points". Then you can cash in your points for GCs. I have already cashed out of Brew Crew for a $25.00 GC to WalMart. And I am about half way to having enough points for another one.
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker on Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:23 pm

I just got a whole role of TP and 12 pack of wipes from Scotts. I also got Starbucks pint of ice cream. Yummy! :cheers: I also love that Always was giving coupons for free 16 count pads. $6 savings. I haven't got any crazy big packs in the mail. I'm totally jelous of the Tastes Choice Brew Crew pack. I've tried to be a Brew Crew member but get no responce, Lord knows I drink enough coffee for all of us here on the boards. lol No seriously...I do, and I'm not a part of the crew. sad I got 2 free drinks from Peets though...tasty.
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura on Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:28 pm

i didnt get in to brew crew either..... how rude!
i would say one of my most memorable and favorites(lord knows its been a loooong time though) was when i got ..i think a sweepstake win of 2 large photo albums, and probably over 100 free album coupons and print coupons. lets just say it was like laying on a bed with money surrounding you! lol
i also LOVE all the shavers and razors i get!ohh and the body washes
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee on Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:29 pm

Flameworker, keep trying because I hear they find room periodically for new ones. I would seriously re-register every month or so if I were you.
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker on Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:55 am

Deedee, thanks for the tip. I'll keep trying.
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker on Sun Jul 26, 2009 12:39 pm

Teeccino and Venom .... throw up
Aveeno........ woohoo
Old Spice mens body wash, my man can't get enough. :bow down down:
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by la.vie.boheme on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:22 pm

I loved the Scott freebie too. A whole roll and 12 wipes! I never would have guessed, they sure beat the Cottonelle sample of a mini roll and 2 wipes. I love Cottonelle wipes though, so now I'll try the Scott. My behind deserves the best! bouquet
la.vie.boheme
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:26 pm

lol x12 right!?
they smell really good too
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:39 pm

la.vie.boheme wrote:I loved the Scott freebie too. A whole roll and 12 wipes! I never would have guessed, they sure beat the Cottonelle sample of a mini roll and 2 wipes. I love Cottonelle wipes though, so now I'll try the Scott. My behind deserves the best! bouquet

No doubt, the Cottonelle was just enough to blow your nose once and that's it. thumbs down
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:49 pm

Well I got a mood ring once. That would change color on your finger. Remember that freebie Laura?? It was my favorite back then. And of course I love the Sharps containers and all the razors, body washes...and soap bars.
Let me state for the record here ...that I
I LOVE BARS OF SOAP AND BODYWASHES...BUT SERIOUSLY...ASK LAURA...THAT IS MY THING. I HAVE A FETISH ABOUT THIS STUFF. WHY?? BECAUSE I'M ALLERGIC TO PERFUME AND CANDLES AND POTPURRI AND HOUSE SPRAYS. SOOOOO, THESE MAKE ME FEEL LIKE A LADY AND CLEAN AND AT LEAST I SMELL GOOD BUT THE SMELL NEVER LINGERS. AND I HAVE A BAR OF SOAP IN NEAR THE KITCHEN SINK, THE BATHROOM SINK AND IN THE SHOWER. I'M VERY ADIMIT ABOUT WASHING HANDS AROUND HERE. SO WITH THAT SAID......YOU OUTTA SEE MY BAR OF SOAP COLLECTION. LOL....MY MOM CAME TO VISIT ME LAST YEAR AND SHE BROUGHT ME A BIG CARDBOARD BOX FULL OF DIFFERENT KINDS OF SOAPS BARS...OMG...I WENT CRAZY PEOPLE. I USE THEM THOUGH. SO IT GOES TO GOOD USE. bounce Just thought I would share that ...just don't laugh. reindeer

Last edited by lsmile4freebies on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies on Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:53 pm

Oh, and I forgot to tell you. That I won like $50.00 worth of Mr. Clean produts. It came through UPS. Wow..it came with like 3 spray full bottles , magic erasers, one of those put it together mops. and some kind of floor cleaner with it and a bottle of Mr. Clean all purpose cleaner. I think it was more but this was like back in 2007 so I can't remember.
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:04 am

lsmile4freebies wrote:Oh, and I forgot to tell you. That I won like $50.00 worth of Mr. Clean produts. It came through UPS. Wow..it came with like 3 spray full bottles , magic erasers, one of those put it together mops. and some kind of floor cleaner with it and a bottle of Mr. Clean all purpose cleaner. I think it was more but this was like back in 2007 so I can't remember.

So lucky, I wish I won that much product, then maybe my house would stay clean. LOL
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:14 am

flameworker wrote:
lsmile4freebies wrote:Oh, and I forgot to tell you. That I won like $50.00 worth of Mr. Clean produts. It came through UPS. Wow..it came with like 3 spray full bottles , magic erasers, one of those put it together mops. and some kind of floor cleaner with it and a bottle of Mr. Clean all purpose cleaner. I think it was more but this was like back in 2007 so I can't remember.

So lucky, I wish I won that much product, then maybe my house would stay clean. LOL
You just gotta enter some sweeps. I enter them everyday. I won some Rimmel makeup one time too. But it wasnt a big deal. Fake lashes and some eyeshadow. My daughter has it now..I forget what the heck it all was. Nothing I liked. But hey, free is free and she liked it so I gave it to her.
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:19 am

Oh, and Laura remember those light blue journels with the pen?? From is it depression?? Those where so nice. I got two of those. I signed up twice. I wonder if they are still doing it? HHMMM>> hmm
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:21 am

Yeah I've been trying to but sometimes it gets overwhelming because there are so many. I keep my fav IWGs and sweeps in a folder so I remember but so far only a water bottle and deck of cards......and that bottle of scrubbing bubbles natural cleaner but looks like a bunch of us won that. Speakin of sweeps I better go enter my daily entry for Kotex! LOL Still I'll keep trying.
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura on Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:38 am

oh yes.... i remember your love of the mood ring and the fetish of soaps! lol at least its not a fetish of boogers....it could be worse.
Laura
OWNER

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Laura wrote:oh yes.... i remember your love of the mood ring and the fetish of soaps! lol at least its not a fetish of boogers....it could be worse.
Well, I still love MY SOAPS....AND BODY WASHES...I BETTER GO PUT THIS IN MY PROFILE...LOL... Twisted Evil
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee on Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:12 pm

the mood ring was Oprah, wasn't it?

I wish I could win more things, but I figure my freebies are like winning prizes, too, since not everyone gets them all.
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by lsmile4freebies on Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:20 pm

Deedee wrote:the mood ring was Oprah, wasn't it?

I wish I could win more things, but I figure my freebies are like winning prizes, too, since not everyone gets them all.
No it wasn't Oprah, it was I think Oxygen but then I don't remember it well. After all it was way back in 2007. hmm
lsmile4freebies
Freebie Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by K_to_the_L on Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:27 pm

some stuff i got recently ...

tasters choice sampler ( love it )
some printable jar that is twisted ( looks like a salt shaker ? ehhh ? )
venom energy drink ( coupon not bad at all ! )
morton salt water testing strips ( will i ever use it ? who knows ... )
all those sustainable seafood guides ( haha no i wont use it i hate most seafood )
flatbreads ( coupon mmmm tasty ! but so little ! )
oscar meyer all beef franks ( coupon love em' as always even better free :D )
camel snus ( coupons with your name on em ive cashed in 3 so far i like the case. )
maxpro condom sampler ( hate comdoms but i can pass em out at halloween )
magic the gathering a red and green deck ( i like it but i will keep unopened )
O.B Tampon w/case ( sounds stupid for me to order but i have a use for the case and use the super absorbent material for other things. )
nicorette 20 pieces cinnamon surge ( currently have quit smoking using e-cig. )
Lennox saw blade cuts medium - thin metal
viva big roll sample
food saver freeze n steam bags
corzo tequila label ( you choose the engraving )
Yogi Tea - tea sampler ( havent got to try yet looks nice tho )
fender soul of tone t-shirt ( did it through musicians friends got to skip store visit :P )
national guard hooah points ( shirts,hats,music,jewelry )
free subscriptions to: car and driver, organic gardening, la cucina italiana, maxim
nivea for men bodywash
rotozip DVD
stop stroke monthly pocket calender ( pfizer )
bounce dryer bar ( rate it )
euro clean microfiber lens cloth ( they were giving these out in the mall ! )
t rowe price records organizer ( software on disc )
green hill music - easy listening cd sampler

thats all i can remember right now

my BIGGEST loss on a deal ?? well it was that FREE Buell motorcycle lock for taking a test ride ( no valid license :*( )

K_to_the_L
Sample Savvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deedee on Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:06 pm

Allese had a friend come over to my house with her the other day and this was the first time i really had a chance to sit down and meet this friend. So i was explaining the whole Freebie concept and she was looking at me like I was a lunatic. She asked me WHY I did what I did? I couldn't come up with a good reason, so I just told her "Come Here!" and I took her on a little tour of my house...."I got this and this and this and this all for free....and look at these, and this, and check this out....." Yeah, I had her going by the time she left. Smile
Deedee
Freebie Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker on Sun Aug 02, 2009 12:57 am

Deedee wrote:Allese had a friend come over to my house with her the other day and this was the first time i really had a chance to sit down and meet this friend. So i was explaining the whole Freebie concept and she was looking at me like I was a lunatic. She asked me WHY I did what I did? I couldn't come up with a good reason, so I just told her "Come Here!" and I took her on a little tour of my house...."I got this and this and this and this all for free....and look at these, and this, and check this out....." Yeah, I had her going by the time she left. Smile

I'm sure my mom and brother think I'm crazy......even though I send them things too. confused hmm nana
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Allese on Sun Aug 02, 2009 9:18 am

I think it's cool. Especially sometimes she signs up for things for me. Like the Juicy Juice house party, I wouldn't even have known about it...And it was awesome all the stuff they sent us!
Allese
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by flameworker on Sun Aug 02, 2009 10:56 am

Allese wrote:I think it's cool. Especially sometimes she signs up for things for me. Like the Juicy Juice house party, I wouldn't even have known about it...And it was awesome all the stuff they sent us!

What is the "house party" stuff. I see that all the time?
flameworker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Custom Search