Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Add to your site!
Review www.sampletrain.com on alexa.com

Uplifting Nighties Review

3 posters

Go down

Uplifting Nighties Review Empty Uplifting Nighties Review

Post by Scatter_Brain Fri Jun 28, 2013 10:04 pm

Uplifting Nighties Review Uplift10

Like so many essential objects, UpliftingNighties.com was born out of necessity.  Two friends, Laura and Margaret, discussed their need for sleepwear that is both stylish, and supportive -- meaning they wanted to be able to walk around their homes, in front of husbands, older kids, extended family, without having to wear a bra.  ~Uplifting Nighties website

This is such a great concept. I love wearing my pajamas around the house, but I always feel like I'm doing just that, wearing pajamas and I don't want to be seen by anyone other than family in my pajamas. Once I settle down for the night and change into my pajamas, I want to be comfortable, but I also would like to look nice too. I have to take my dogs outside a couple of times before bed (after I have changed into my pajamas) and I don't like my neighbors seeing me in my bed clothes. However, I have been trying out these wonderful nighties from UpliftingNighties.com and I am thrilled! I received the Purple Knockout set which is a really nice top and pair of shorts. Look how great they look....now I can step outside with the dogs at night and in the mornings and not be embarrassed by my pajamas!

Uplifting Nighties Review Uplift11

All nighties and pjs are made of 94% modal and 6% spandex. Modal feels like cotton or silk -- it is coolto the touch and extremely absorbent. One of the advantages of modal over cotton is its resistance to shrinkage, a notorious problem with cotton. Modal is also less likely to fade or to form pills as a result of friction. Its smoothness also makes hard water deposits less likely to adhere to the surface, so the fabric stays soft through repeated washings.

These nighties are really soft and comfortable. I have washed them several times now and I haven't noticed any shrinkage or fading at all. I love that the top has adjustable straps so that the top can be adjusted to fit perfectly, giving you all the comfort and support you need!

Go see for yourself all the great nighties they have to choose from here. You can also connect with UpliftingNighties.com on their website, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube.

Review Disclosure
FREE product was provided to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. My product review is my honest opinion and is not reviewed or edited by anyone. Due to the new FTC rules, I was under no obligation to review any product if I so choose, Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the FREE product/s received.
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Uplifting Nighties Review Empty Re: Uplifting Nighties Review

Post by betlou Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:07 am

These looks so comfortable and would love to have a pair of these will have to check these out. Thanks for the review.

betlou
Freebie Expert

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatter_Brain Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:55 am

You're welcome Smile
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by honiiberrii Tue Jul 09, 2013 12:53 pm

Wow these do look comfortable! Thank you for the review!

honiiberrii
Freebie Scavenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Scatter_Brain Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:25 pm

They are super comfy, honiiberrii. chicken dance 
Scatter_Brain
Scatter_Brain
Product Review Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content